BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pecos, TX
For the basics and when I need something last minute, CoverGirl is the only drug store cosmetic that I will use. It affordable, convenient and they carry a good variety of products and colors. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.
Always keeps me covered;) i love their brow products and their small eyeshadows that i can take on the go!
Erin F.
Erin F.
Apex, NC
Love their 24 hour lip stain. Only complaint is that it can get a bit clumpy and wears away near the inner part of the lips after eating or drinking which leaves a "lip liner " look behind
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing to buy from cover girl is their mascara. It is amazing and won't put a hole in your wallet.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the fact that Covergirl has a Starwars collection. Before I used it, I expected it to be of poor quality but i was wrong. The starwars collection mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. It looks amazing and made me want to try more Covergirl products.
Viviana U.
Viviana U.
I got tons of covergril items like any other brand it got good and bad products but most of this products are good it don't have the extra pigmentation like others brand but is good for the price
Tabitha Y.
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN
I love the coverage I get with this makeup. I typically do not wear any, but when I do this does the job perfectly.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
I love cover girl my make up looks flawless any time I use it . It is a must have in my makeup bag
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl eyeliner is my go-to, always! I love how easy it is to apply, but I don't like the smudging in the corners of my eyes. I love the eyeliners & eyeshadows! I'll always purchase CoverGirl, no matter what!
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore makeup brand, my favorite product is the Lashblast mascara! it define the eyelashes and gives volume without clumps! and the complete brand has so affordable products with a great quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.