Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Corinne M.
Corinne M.

Covergirl products are reasonably priced and available at any drugstore. They are my go to for powder based foundations, but I tend not to use them for eye products since they wear off so quickly.
Sandy E.
Sandy E.

Me encanta esta marca en cada uno de sus productos hay mucha variedad en cada producto para cada gusto y están en muy bajo costo.
Reba B.
Reba B.

Lover the coverage of the make up. Good quality for the price. I don't gotta drive 30-45 mins to buy either!!😂
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Calhoun, GA

I have purchased Covergirl for years. I don't have a lot of money to spend on higher item products that are popular. But, I find their products are just the same. I recommend lash blast and their concealer. I have oily skin, so I choose the trublend products for my skin.
Julia E.
Julia E.

I love cover girls clean matte bb cream! And also the pressed powder, I love them! They keep me matte all day long. I haven't tried any other products by covergirl, but I've heard they're great! The selection for the bb cream is not too great. I have to mix two of them to get my shade.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Clymer, PA

I can always count on Covergirl products! The coverage of their foundation is great and the powders always match.
Tonia H.
Tonia H.

Cover girl lash blast mascara are my holy grail mascaras. Ive tried tons of other mascaras from drugstorw to high end and nothing else compares
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

Great drugstore makeup brand I love there mascaras they work great and some good eyeshadows
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL

Affordable, trustworthy and reliable. Also beautiful and good quality for the price you pay for their products. Their mascaras are bomb! Get them, so cheap and so good. Best product of them all.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

I have used a variety of cosmetics from Covergirl over the years and in general they have all been good quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.