Add a Photo
Kameryn S.
Pickerington, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love convergirl products they work great! I'll defiantly purchase them again
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how their mascaras always make my lashes long and luscious and the eyeliners never seem to irritate my eye. I also like how this company is always branching out to include all types of people. It makes me feel great using their products.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have not found a product that don't like from covergirl. I enjoy that I can buy this brand anywhere, with great quality and at a decent price. I will continue buying this product line since they offer everything I use
Mia B.
Mia B.
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't really like how this brand tests on animals. I usually get Covergirl at Wal-Mart or Walgreens because it is one of the cheapest brands. However, I am trying to stop buying from this brand because of the testing on animals. Products are decent- many other better drug store brands!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl. The products I have been using since high school. The mascara, the face powder. WHY change when what they have is in the right t budget for me and the itema are great for my skin. A CLASSIC AND I WONT CHANGE! !
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Springfield, MO
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara is my absolute fave! I have been a huge fan for years. Some of their other products I am ambivalent about, but I do love the mascara!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Jan. 1, 2017, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a greta brand! They have a lot of product that is diverse in color which is great because I have trouble finding things to go with my pale skin tone. The prices are great too! I have run into some products that I definitely did not like though.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Indianapolis, IN
Dec. 28, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl cosmetics are great beauty products. I think that they are great products to use when beginning to use makeup. The products aren't harsh on your skin. They are easy to use. I think that the BB cream is amazing and is great on your skin. It is a great beginners product.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Norfolk, VA
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Covergirl eye crayon is a GREAT product, especially in very black, it works great for those with oily eye areas.
Kiondra B.
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. It's a matte foundation and works pretty good for me or should work for anyone who has oily skin. I don't have oily skin I just prefer a matte look. Also you can get the concealer and the finishing powered. I just have the concealer in 310.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.