Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I really like CoverGirl cosmetics. This is a great brand with quality products available at very reasonable prices plus there are often coupons! They offer a wide range of products that appeal to all ages, skin tones, etc.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I have been using cover girl products for years now! I really love their mascaras. I really am a mascara lover and I have never been disappointed in any of their mascaras. They are a very affordable company and the products are amazing
Kathrine J.
Kathrine J.

I love covergirl , not price at all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i buy it at jean coutu or walmart
Tejveer P.
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA

I love Covergirl, it is amazing for being a non-high end brand. Long lasting. I love a lot of their mascaras and use them prior to applying false lashes.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Firebaugh, Ca

I love their mascara. It is the best. I always have to have it in my bag with me. I constantly have to keep buying them.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Portland, IN

I love this company. My mother used it and i use it. I love there prices. they use amazing woman for their products also. I would recommend them to everyone i know. I would never turn down covergirl i will use them until i die or they go out of business.
Judy M.
Judy M.
EAST GREENVILLE, PA

I grew up with covergirl and i love every products they made they can be expensive if you used coupon for it i shop at walmart or target or cvs for the sale on covergirl it make feel so young again when i shop for cover fgirl it make me feel special yes i would reccomended to anyone who would love cover girl
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Rockport

I Love the Olay products from Covergirl. I Especially love the foundations and concealer.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
Ames, IA

Covergirl makeup is just life. They have great products, and a great thing about it is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy some great makeup. I always have at least 10 Covergirl products at a time because they make up my routine and just go on so great.
Amber b.
Amber b.
La Porte, IN

I love covergirl make up. I use the powder foundation and it goes on so smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and greasy, you can't even tell you're wearing any.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.