BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Howell
It's alright I use their products a lot for everything. Some of them I don't like but o ha e picked and chose and I like a few of their products from cover girl
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
I have used covergirl eyeliner since I was in high school. It is the only eyeliner I have used that I find lasts all day and doesn't smudge unless of course your rubbing your eyes! I won't use any other eye liner product !
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore makeup brand, my favorite product is the Lashblast mascara! it define the eyelashes and gives volume without clumps! and the complete brand has so affordable products with a great quality.
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl its always been one of my favorite brands super good quality and affordable
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I use the coveergirl clean matte powder and I really like it. I normally don't wear makeup becauseit either cakes on or it makes my face break out but this does neither of those. It's not very expensive either and it also comes in a liquid for those who like liquids over powder.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Decatur, IL
I love most of their products especially eyeliner. I but trough ulta when they have their sales.
Merie B.
Merie B.
Everything that I've ever used of this brand from foundation to eye makeup has always been good. There hasn't been a product I've tried that I haven't liked.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lash blast is my fave "drug store brand" mascara. Cover girl offers quality product at a reasonable cost. Even though I've gotten away from it trying more luxurious brands. But I know I can always count on it when I need it. Good stuff, especially the mascara.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using CoverGirl for as long as I have been wearing make up. I always use their foundation and powder plus foundation because I need a lot of coverage. And that is exactly what I get. Their eyeshadows tend to crease easily. The blush colors go on strong, but don't stay well through the day.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CoverGirl products💖💖 I just love their lip products because they are very pretty colors. It's very moisturizing and you don't have to use a lot. They last a very long time💏 Their #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny💅 The mascaras are very voluminous and unclumpy!! Volume and definition😱 they've got it!! IN ONE! The brushes are very #uniquely designed for the perfect desire. Overall they have AMAZING PRODUCTS💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.