Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Clover, SC

I use the CoverGirl powder for oily skin and I love it. It's very light on my skin and does give the appearance of being caked on. My skin is also very sensitive and it doesn't irritate my skin. I can even use the powder alone. I will absolutely keep using CoverGirl.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY

Love the liquid foundation! It is absolutely fabulous for the affordable price.You can't go wrong with this! Great purchase! I recommend.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

You did it again cover girl. All of this I Products . Cover girl makes have all made me look nice . My best of all is the lip licks . It make my lips look Fuller. Cover girl meets at target CVS and Rite Aid. Keep on buying this product for myself
Andreyna R.
Andreyna R.

Is a brand of excellent quality, ideal for all women ... all its products are amazing... I love this products
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID

i love covergirl its always been one of my favorite brands super good quality and affordable
Mariana D.
Mariana D.

Its one of the best drug store make up around. super affordable. easy to use and has a lot of color pay off.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Boston, MA

A makeup brand with a great price point and consistent products. Their CG Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact has been my go-to foundation for 15 years. Their foundation doesn't break me out, and their concealers have great coverage and are very underrated. Their eye shadow quads are drastically improved over their offerings of the 1990s.
Lufreiny B.
Lufreiny B.

I like this product but are very nice and convenient for my skin and i am excited about it
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
New Kensington, PA

Love the no clump mascara! It keeps the lashes separate and doesn't flake. I really love it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton, OH

Covergirl has been around since I was a baby. It's definitely a very well known brand. They have been releasing new products a lot lately and I've tried them and I'm very happy with the items I've chosen. Recommend them to everyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.