COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
Covergirl is a great product. Not to much money and it stays on very well. Eyeshadow and foundation
Kena C.
Kena C.
Carrboro, NC
Great product and very reasonable. Good for all ethnicities. Various colors and shades
Lakin L.
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC
I only ever use their mascara cause to me it's the best! It doesn't clump my lashes and makes them long and full!
dymunz d.
dymunz d.
Holly, MI
I love their lipsticks, the darker plumish blacks, they are amazing. I love cover girls mascara, I like volume.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the cover girl eye shadow pallets. Love the Clump Crusher mascara. I love their chestnut brown eyeliner also for my green eyes. I want to try different colors and pallets but am scared it just won't look right.
Elvy L.
Elvy L.
Maquoketa, IA
Covergirl has the best foundation is my go-to foundation and when I have a night out my boyfriend cuz you know it's my go-to because of prom is coming up and I want Flawless pictures
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Cincinnati, OH
Cover girl is affordable and great makeup. It lasts all day and is just what I need. I would compare it to other products that you have to buy from a seller.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Fresno, CA
I love the covergirl simply powder foundation 505. It doesnt clog pores, or dry my skin out. I love this product because it gives me the right coverage and tone to my skin without me having to use liquid foundation! I'll always buy this brand of face powder!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Valdosta, GA
I use the cover girl lip stain and I absolutely love it. It is the only thing I really use for my lips. It's stays on for 24 hrs like it supposed to and the lip conditioner it comes with gives my lip a shine and makes my lips feel luscious.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Odessa, TX
i use certain makeup for certain things, i use covergirl mascara, i love covergirl lash blast. i have tried other brand of mascaras that didnt do my eyes justice. i have very long eyelashes and lash blast makes my eyelashes even longer!!!!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.