Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Denise W.
Denise W.
Fresno, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the covergirl simply powder foundation 505. It doesnt clog pores, or dry my skin out. I love this product because it gives me the right coverage and tone to my skin without me having to use liquid foundation! I'll always buy this brand of face powder!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Valdosta, GA
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl lip stain and I absolutely love it. It is the only thing I really use for my lips. It's stays on for 24 hrs like it supposed to and the lip conditioner it comes with gives my lip a shine and makes my lips feel luscious.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Odessa, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i use certain makeup for certain things, i use covergirl mascara, i love covergirl lash blast. i have tried other brand of mascaras that didnt do my eyes justice. i have very long eyelashes and lash blast makes my eyelashes even longer!!!!!!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Fairhaven, MA
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl mascara.. It is the best. will not use another mascara.. Shopping at CVS for this is awesome. Love it.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Louisville
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I was never able to wear lipstick. It never stayed on. Until I found the Outlast line. I love that it keeps my lips soft and I don't have to reapply all day.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Decatur, AL
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Columbus
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl. There's something for everyone. Their foundations are great. Their eyeshadows are good. Love their mascaras.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Susy V.
Susy V.
Tucker, GA
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has the best makeup. It has good types of mascaras and lipsticks. This is great drug store make up brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.