Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

I have used covergirl in the past and I did not like as much as I like the products I use now. Covergirl have great products and my mom still uses them but I feel like the foundation just didn't do much for my skin. Still a good price and I would still recommend to someone.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Grand Blanc, MI

I love Covergirl mascaras! They make my lashes voluminous without looking cakey. I've never had a poor experience with Covergirl products.
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR

I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

Not a huge cover girl fan but some of there stuff is better than high end makeup
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Owensboro, KY

It's a timeless classic. Covergirl will never go out of style. Never ever ever ever ever.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV

I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL

A brand that I know and trust. I have been using their eye makeup for years now. They have a great product line.
Becky E.
Becky E.

Love cover girl eyeshadow pallets. They are colorful and long lasting. They do not cake in the creases and look great all day long.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Madison, WI

Overall I really like Covergirl. It's a little bit pricier than some of the other drug store brands, but it's fairly affordable compared to the fancier brands. I've never gotten anything from Covergirl that didn't work for me. It always meets my expectations.
Alix K.
Alix K.
Crete, NE

Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.