BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Raegen E.
Hickory, KY
I really like covergirl products especially for the price you pay. Their foundations always make my skin feel amazing and their lipsticks stay on forever!
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN
Cover girl has come. Long way since I was younger. They have evolved into a great lightweight product that offfers great coverage for an affordable price!
Steffiny K.
Just like Maybelline New York, I love Covergirl's eye makeup products. I use many eyeliners and mascaras from this brand, and they do not irritate my eyes.
Maddy E.
Love covergirl products! I use their foundations and it is the only foundation the works for my sensitive skin! I only buy my foundation from covergirl!
Kaitlin L.
South Jordan, UT
I currently use the Covergirl Trublend liquid foundation and love it. It never irritates or dries out my face. It applies clean and very smooth. Love it!
Danielle D.
Austin, TX
Cover girl is definitely my go to brand. If I can't find what exactly I want I buy a cover girl product.. whether it's mascara, cover up, or lip product.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I love this brand of make-up greatly! The products are affordable and there are many options to choose from! I got it free Courtesy of Covergirl lnsiders
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
I have a setting powder from Covergirl and I love it. It doesn't make me look like I have cake face and doesn't emphasize my pores or texture on my face.
Christa E.
Grover, NC
Covergirl has so many different things to offer from lips to eyes to all over coverage, great brand I'll definitely continue to purchase this brand items
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.