COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX

I have several Covergirl products and they are great. The price is inexpensive and the quality is good. I usually get my covergirl products from Target. I have some mascaras, eyeliners, and eyeshadows right now and they are all good. I Would recommend to others.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.

Cover girl never lets me down. I always get from Walmart. It's affordable and reliable.
Anna D.
Anna D.

I love cover girl foundation! I've never had a problem with their products. Definitely a budget friendly and great product!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA

I love their products! Great quality and great affordable price to go along with it!! Will definitely purchase again and recommend to others!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA

I'm a huge fan of CoverGirl, especially when it comes to the mascaras. These products are almost always under $10 and work wonderfully, especially for the price!
Tonya T.
Tonya T.

I am giving Covergirl 3stars because I haven't really seen anything specially new with their products. I have tried several products and I have some in my makeup collection but I always look over Covergirl and reached for something else. Not the worst product but not the best. I say Cover girl need to step it up a little cause all these makeup companies are ahead of the game.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.

Love there mascaras there awesome. Thwy have all types. You can make all types of looks with there mascara.
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY

la marca de farmacia que todo mundo puede uno comprar ala buelta de la casa me encanta todos los productos soy su fans muy comodos los precios me encanta
I have used cover girl since I was in my teens. The shades are a true match. I plan on using covergirl products for a very long time
Ruth M.
Ruth M.

The Colossal Volum' Express Washable Mascara

This mascara is pretty good. I love that it doesn't clump the lashes together and it dries quickly. I hate when mascara takes forever to dry and then gets on your eyelids or under your eyes. This doesn't do that. The only downside is it isn't waterproof. I'm otherwise very happy with it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.