COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Laura B.
Laura B.
Covergirl is definitely a hit or miss company for me. While I really love their mascaras and some blushes, I don't gravitate towards other face products. I believe this could be a wonderful brand if they spent more time on their foundations to reduce the likelihood of oxidization.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
Cover girl has a lot of great products but the product I love the most is the no clump mascara. It comes in an orange tube. I don't wear much makeup but I do spend a lot of time on my lashes. I'm very particular in how my eyelashes look and I like how this product isn't clumpy and separates my lashes making them look bold and long.
Audra D.
Audra D.
Oakdale, CA
I love the Advanced Radiance Age Defying foundation. I am 43 and it blends and goes on smoothly, not caking in the wrinkles like some I have tried. It is always fresh and same consistency throughout use of the product. Highly recommended makeup line.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Milton, KY
I really like COVERGIRL make-up. It lasts all day and has really made my skin look smoother.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a lot of duds in this makeup line, but there are also some really affordable diamonds in the rough!
Angie T.
Angie T.
Liberal, KS
The coverage I get from my foundation is amazing with this product and the pad is nice and holds up to being used for a long time!
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
Covergirl is a great product. Not to much money and it stays on very well. Eyeshadow and foundation
Heather H.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Easy to find anywhere, affordable, easy to use products that I purchase on a regular basis.
Lakin L.
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC
I only ever use their mascara cause to me it's the best! It doesn't clump my lashes and makes them long and full!
dymunz d.
dymunz d.
Holly, MI
I love their lipsticks, the darker plumish blacks, they are amazing. I love cover girls mascara, I like volume.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.