BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Cover girl is good. But there is def some room for improvement. But they're getting better. Very affordable products. I highly recommend.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
I really like this brand. I like the price point as it let's me experiment with different products.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Davison, MI
Affordable and good quality products. Many options to choose from. I like that I can buy at my local stores.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Thornville, OH
Covergirl is a brand you can count on. I have had my fair share with off brands and nothing compares to the value and coverage from their products whether it's foundation or powered foundation to eyeshadow or blush. I always have Covergirl in my bag.
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love covergirl it's very hard for me to find the colors for my skin in covergirl I go to every store they never have it
I love cover girl i resantly bought a foundation and its okay at a point it made my face flacky but i guess cuz im not a real expert on makeup but other then that the mascaras are awsome
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX
Cover girl mascara has always been my thing! Love all the different choices, so I'm not stuck using the same thing over and over.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy covergirl as a brand. Their matte BB cream is really nice and so are their lipsticks and face powders. They are reasonably priced and easily accessible at local drugstores, target, etc.
Caity S.
Caity S.
Roy, UT
It works and does exactly what it says it should. Makes my lashes long and voluminous in one coat! Amazing!
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I love cover girls mascara! One of my favorite drug store brands! They make my fair lashes stand out dark and full!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.