Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Whitney O.
Whitney O.

Covergirl is okay. Some products work really well, and others are a complete bust. I do like their eyeliner.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA

I'm cheap with makeup and lazy. I am not into taking a long time to put on my makeup. Covergirl offers an easy routine for everyday makeup that doesn't clog up my pores and is cheap as well.
jodi e.
jodi e.
Fort Dodge, IA

Cover Girl is still one of my favorite make-up lines to use. I love their foundation, variety of eye shadow shades and mascaras!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

This is a brand that I keep going back to. They have affordable, high quality products and something for pretty much every makeup need I have. They seem to be expanding to men and they've always tried to cater to a large range of skin tones and types.
Sharmeen A.
Sharmeen A.

The Last blast mascara from Covergirl is my holy grail mascara! I wish I discovered this much earlier. It doesn't clump and truly elongates and gives lashes volume. I don't think you would need to put on fake lashes when you have this!
Carly A.
Carly A.
Carrollton, GA

Love the Trublend liquid foundation in l5. Goes well for light or full coverage, doesn't get dry and flaky or look cake, gives you a dewy fresh face feeling, doesn't cause breakouts, removes well.
Lovely mom A.
Lovely mom A.

I do like cover girl. The foundation liquid I loving it and lots of shade to picked and I found one. Very affordable and work pretty well to my skin types. I recommend it to anyone especially to the one who just started make up.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Independence, MO

I feel like it's such a popular brand because it has everything , they sell the name more than their product tbh . Not that I have a problem with it , like I love their bb cream and stuff but it's just like any good bb cream
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK

Covergirl produces good quality make up at affordable prices. My favorite product is the LashBlast Fusion Mascara. I've used it for years and love the formula and brush.
Luisa Fernanda C.
Luisa Fernanda C.
Popayan

It's not as good as people believe, in fact, in America's next top model it's just not promoted, it just makes it look like it's used, I recommend looking for another make-up, but it does not mean all its products are bad.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.