BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Love these products. They help keep me fresh. Up to date. And affordable makeup for my budget.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Malvern, AR
I've used cover girl products for years and never had a problem these products always deliver
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Ottawa, KS
I've used many different things and covergirl as a brand is absolutely wonderful
Richard C.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
My sister loves using this they love it she told all her friends and their family
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Florence , Al
I used their powder foundation but it did not have enough coverage for me and my breakouts.
Riley l.
Riley l.
Dixon, IL
Cover girl is the only make up I will use. Doesn't make me break out like other products!
Alexus C.
Alexus C.
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love it like it will buy it all the time. he price is good and i hope it never goes up on me. L ive the lip gloss
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Portsmouth, OH
I have cover girl make up just about everything they make and I do love it but the foundation never lasts
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I love that I can go to this drugstore brand and find makeup shades that match my skin tone. I have a few products from this brand and I mix and match them with or brands in my makeup kit. Covergirl is a very affordable brand and can be found in most local drug and discount stores.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with some of Covergirls mascara! Not only is it affordable but I can find it virtually anywhere with no issues! I especially love the one with the bright purple container! It makes my lashes so long and full :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.