Add a Photo

Audra D.
Oakdale, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Advanced Radiance Age Defying foundation. I am 43 and it blends and goes on smoothly, not caking in the wrinkles like some I have tried. It is always fresh and same consistency throughout use of the product. Highly recommended makeup line.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Milton, KY
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like COVERGIRL make-up. It lasts all day and has really made my skin look smoother.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There are a lot of duds in this makeup line, but there are also some really affordable diamonds in the rough!
Angie T.
Angie T.
Liberal, KS
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The coverage I get from my foundation is amazing with this product and the pad is nice and holds up to being used for a long time!
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great product. Not to much money and it stays on very well. Eyeshadow and foundation
Chelsea g.
Chelsea g.
Cathedral City, CA
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What I love about cover girl is their mascarsa because it stays for a long time and It makes your eyes pop out and look beatiful.
Lakin L.
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I only ever use their mascara cause to me it's the best! It doesn't clump my lashes and makes them long and full!
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirl is my favorite I saw Katy Perrie and Sofia Vergara in the announcement and the makeup in their face are so natural and professional. I love covergirl
dymunz d.
dymunz d.
Holly, MI
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their lipsticks, the darker plumish blacks, they are amazing. I love cover girls mascara, I like volume.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Indianapolis, IN
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the cover girl eye shadow pallets. Love the Clump Crusher mascara. I love their chestnut brown eyeliner also for my green eyes. I want to try different colors and pallets but am scared it just won't look right.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.