COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Elizabethtown, KY
CoverGirl cosmetics are great! The best thing about them is that they are inexpensive. I've noticed that they don't break my face out like some other makeups do...and the best part is that their advertising technique is becoming so much more progressive than others! They're not afraid to step outside the box.
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently all of the masacra that I've purchased have been cover girl! I love cover girl! I'll always use cover girl
Evonne B.
Evonne B.
Napanoch, NY
This is my go to brand for cosmetics they blend well with my skin tone and I am highly sensative to makeup I seem to do well with their products
nichole m.
nichole m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to buy a lot of lip glosses from cover girl I love the formula and how long the glosses last plus the colors are so pretty especially the metallic/ glittery ones 😍 Im currently loving their so lashy mascara!
Kat H.
Kat H.
Fort Collins
Cover girl is amazing quaility makeup! The company is great as well as the price for their products!
Robin C.
Robin C.
Prospect, OH
Best products out there for make-up. They don't break my face out and they're not too harsh for my teenage step-daughters sensitive skin either!
Cidny C.
Cidny C.
Eldridge, IA
I like this makeup and I like how affordable it is. They make it very easy to be able to buy this makeup on a budget and it is still good quality for the money you're paying. Overall I enjoy the products!!
Jasmin E.
Jasmin E.
Cover girl has one of the best mascaras. For all kinds of looks. Each one works in it own different way depending on how you want your eyelashes to look. It isn't difficult to take off like some other mascara. Great product.
nikita b.
nikita b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
most of my covergirl products have been amazing! and very affordable! can be found in almost any makeup store! even walmart !
Sinessa B.
Sinessa B.
Heath, OH
I recently got a foundation from cover girl. It went in very smooth and everything I was looking for. They have great makeup products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.