Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY

Covergirl is a really great brand of makeup to use. There are plenty of different products by them to choose from. Also their products are not only affordable but quality.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Milford, OH

All their mascaras were amazing but my holy gr
ial is the cover girl super sizer. This gives me the most beautiful long voluminous lashes ever. Love! Love! Love!
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Metairie, LA

I love cover girls pressed powder. I love the application puff as well. With other pressed powders the application puff is more like a sponge and that doesn't feel very good on the skin. Cover girl puff applicator is soft and fluffy which I like.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Greenup, KY

I ise covergirl foundation alot! The matt fresh clean is my favorite its in a blue container!! You can wear for hours and your face dont look oily at all!
April H.
April H.
Louisville, OH

I like Covergirl. It's one of the diff products I have used for years, it's still slightly affordable and the have good products.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.

I love COVERGIRL especially when they choose celebrities to be the spokesperson of it like Zendaya.
Krista D.
Krista D.

Love most of the products. Very affordable and great color selection compared to alot of others.. but most oxides on me so i always have to try it out and see
Susan C.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH

I began using CoverGirl products when I was 15. 37 years later I still use them. I've tried other foundations but they never react well with my skin.
CoverGirl stays fresh, and lasts. I get a lot of compliments on my complexion when wearing my CoverGirl.
Kat A.
Kat A.
Bat Cave, NC

I do like covergirl makeup, but it can be a little pricey. I usually only buy it when it is on sale. Honestly I'd rather either spend the big bucks for a nicer quality event makeup or just purchase the cheapy makeup for every day use.
Susan R.
Susan R.
Wilmington, NC

I've been using covergirl eyeshadow for most of my life. They're reasonably priced and can be picked up at most any store, which is really convenient. I like the fact that the color palettescheme make it easy to match up your "look" without having to purchase multiple single colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.