BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a major fan of their products. I guess if you are looking for products that are not outstanding you would choose them. I don't like their lipstick either.
Kara B.
Millsboro, DE
This powder foundation is the perfect finishing touch to take away any unwanted shine. No need for any finishing powders, this product really does the trick!
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
Awesome and versatile brand! Also very inexpensive! The quality is pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend their eye shadows unless you're using a good primer
Collette S.
I have always been a "Covergirl" girl! No other brand foundation or powder compare! I just tried a new one by a competitor and it made my eyes water all day!
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many covergirl products in my time and I must say I like it. The price the fact I can pick it up and retail store an don't have to order online.
Sarah O.
Spottsville, KY
Foundation has pretty good coverage over acne. I actually use the foundation for older women and wrinkles even though I'm only 19. It cover over acne great!
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always been my go to brand! Especially when I'm shopping at the drug store. I can always find a cover girl product that works well and is super inexpensive.
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA
the foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saver
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used COVERGIRL since i was a teenager! I think the fact that they are still to this day always coming out with better and bolder things is awesome.
Mackynzie G.
Monroe, MI
I love all the different shades they have in foundation to choose from. They have a nice scent too and the best part you can't even tell I'm wearing it!!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.