Add a Photo
Photos (116)
nichole m.
nichole m.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I tend to buy a lot of lip glosses from cover girl I love the formula and how long the glosses last plus the colors are so pretty especially the metallic/ glittery ones 😍 Im currently loving their so lashy mascara!
Robin C.
Robin C.
Prospect, OH
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best products out there for make-up. They don't break my face out and they're not too harsh for my teenage step-daughters sensitive skin either!
Cidny C.
Cidny C.
Eldridge, IA
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this makeup and I like how affordable it is. They make it very easy to be able to buy this makeup on a budget and it is still good quality for the money you're paying. Overall I enjoy the products!!
Jasmin E.
Jasmin E.
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has one of the best mascaras. For all kinds of looks. Each one works in it own different way depending on how you want your eyelashes to look. It isn't difficult to take off like some other mascara. Great product.
nikita b.
nikita b.
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
most of my covergirl products have been amazing! and very affordable! can be found in almost any makeup store! even walmart !
Sinessa B.
Sinessa B.
Heath, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently got a foundation from cover girl. It went in very smooth and everything I was looking for. They have great makeup products.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the cover girl mascaras. They make my lashes look long and polished. I also like the pressed powder. It's matte finish makes my look completed. I buy my cover girl at Target most of the time.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is definitely a hit or miss company for me. While I really love their mascaras and some blushes, I don't gravitate towards other face products. I believe this could be a wonderful brand if they spent more time on their foundations to reduce the likelihood of oxidization.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has a lot of great products but the product I love the most is the no clump mascara. It comes in an orange tube. I don't wear much makeup but I do spend a lot of time on my lashes. I'm very particular in how my eyelashes look and I like how this product isn't clumpy and separates my lashes making them look bold and long.
Audra D.
Audra D.
Oakdale, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Advanced Radiance Age Defying foundation. I am 43 and it blends and goes on smoothly, not caking in the wrinkles like some I have tried. It is always fresh and same consistency throughout use of the product. Highly recommended makeup line.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.