BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara16 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I remember loving the (original) Lash Blast back when it first hit the shelves, but my incessant need to try new makeup had it taking a back seat for the last couple years. Now I can firmly say, after trying this volumizing formula, that along with the Super Sizer this is probably my favorite mascara.
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA
I use cover girl some, its not my favorite thought. I can blend it very well if they had more mineral powder options i would probably use it more. It is quite affordable too.
lacey m.
The quality of Covergirl products seems cheaply made. And PLEASE for the love of GOD, when you are making a commercial for mascara, don't have the models were faux eyelashes.
They make good products considering they sell them at drug stores just wish they wouldn't run with a few tears and the waterproof wasn't also soap proof and messed up my skin
Anahi B.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love the quality and price of their products. It's reliable and trusting. I have tried different mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and foundation. Have not been disappointed.
Laurie M.
Sullivan, IN
O love their make up. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is cause it seems like I like a ūüíĄ. Then when I run out and go get more they don't make it no more or I can't find it.
Tessa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl cheaper than most but just as effective. Easy breezy and beautiful. I don't wear a ton of makeup so I don't like to spend too much and covergirl does my trick.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL
If you want a good mascara but not to expensive go to Walmart,Walgreen,cvs,ect. And buy any cover girl mascara it doesmt matter what type of lashes you have they work for all
The clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I have sensitive eyes and covergirl does not cause any irritation. This mascara doesn't clump or flake off during the day.
Marie N.
Alexandria, VA
I don't want to write a review here. Why do I have to? But really, Covergirl speaks for itself, they have great products. I like their mascara and other products. SO I'm filling in the space here. but I do like covergirl
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.