Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

Love this brand of cosmetics, is one of the ones that I buy and use the most. It is available almost everywhere and it is affordable and good quality. I always buy their eyeliners ink It (I have been buying it for years), and also their mascara, liquid powder makeup.
Tami S.
Tami S.
North Platte, NE

Love the foundation powder blush eyeshadow eyeliner mascara lipstick it's one of the only makeups I can use and not have to worry about breaking out from not only is it wonderful makeup it's at an affordable price
Valery S.
Valery S.
Rochester, NY

Covergirl products are remarkably consistent. I know the level of quality I am going to get from them.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX

I've used WAY too many of their products. It's an overall wonderful brand on a budget!
Toni T.
Toni T.
Dallas, TX

I use Cover Girl perfect point plus eyeliner in black onyx every day. I prefer the gel liner over pencil because I find that it stays on longer throughout the day. I would estimate that this liner starts to wear off around 6 hours after having it on. It never fully comes off, just weakens in color. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Raleigh, NC

I have been using cover girl ever since I stopped using clinque. Cover Girl is a reliable brand that never seems to fail me. All products are affordable. And they offer great diversity in shades and colors. I buy my CoverGirl at my local Target!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Ada, OK

I use covergirl lash blast mascara. I love it. It works great. Makes my eye lash look fuller and bold. I highly recommend it
Kathy H.
Kathy H.

I like the cover girl powder in beige ! It is my go to when I can't afford the expensive stuff ! It isn't my favorite purchase ever but I do but it a lot and would recommend trying for maybe everyday use instead of the more expensive brands !
stacey k.
stacey k.
Wellington, OH

I use and love CoverGirl lonv lasting eye shadow!! I have used the same shade for years (tapestry taupe) and the quality and lasting power is second to none!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

Pretty nice drugstore make up. There are some really good products and some flops and my biggest complaint is there not usually being a light enough color for my skin tone when shopping for foundations and concealers. All in all a good brand though!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.