BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sonya Z.
Sonya Z.
Richmond, VA
I have always like covergirl. Lipsticks, eye shadows, makeup remover Etc cetera........
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love some products from covergirl their not all that but some you can make them work ☺️
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove cover girl eyeliner it's my favorite. I only use it and only in waterproof liquid
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
I have used multiple products from Covergirl and I have been impressed with them all!
Maritza C.
Maritza C.
A perfect go-to for the basics at a very reasonable price. I love the liquid liners!
Easy breasse beutyful covergirl it makes me feel famous and important like i am a celebrity or something
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used their foundation for a long time. Great coverage and a wide variety of tones.
Krista L.
Krista L.
Saint Louis, MO
Great products at great prices and availability is easy to find
The colors work well and cover nicely
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love my Covergirl mascara! It's always my go to brand and it's the best price.
A R.
A R.
I think covergirl is a great makeup brand and they have a lot of great products that you can purchase
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.