COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Roxann M.
Roxann M.
love this product and would highly recommend it to any one who
has never used it before. I love the lipstick and the foundation is always what I
need at a affordable price.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Stanley, NC
I have always used covergirl foundation in one form or the other. It's a high quality item that works great with my sensitive skin, and my budget.
Kary I.
Kary I.
York, SC
I do not use much makeup as I do not like the cakey feel of it on my face-especially in the warmer temperatures (I live in the south, there are ALOT of those days). CoverGirl has always been a light wearing makeup-even if I needed to wear a foundation and powder combination. My only complaint is that they need to keep basic colors (eyeshadows, etc.)in the rotation with the new trendy colors.
Stephanie R.
Nice to use

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calais, ME
Generations of Covergirl users in our family! Never makes me break out, eye makeup holds well. Love!!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Cover Girl products! I use their pressed powder, lip color, and eye color regularly. The long-wear products truly last! But they come off easily worth make up remover. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY
I had gotten the Covergirl Outlast All Day concealer for free from Influenster. I got the shade medium-deep and it was a bit light for me, but it did have a brightening. It was a bit thin, I saw brush streaks with it, so I opted for my beauty blender to blend it out. Otherwise, it held on pretty well! These opinions are my own honest opinions!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love COVERGIRL because its affordable for everyone and has all you need. i love how they always have new mascaras coming out like ever month and how there cover up doesnt just have 5 tones to pick from. also love how easy it comes off s you wont struggle so much.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their mascara okay, if I need a cheap brand mascara I will buy cover girl but I do not think it is very special or my first choice always. It is nothing amazing or something I would go out of my way to buy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.