Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

I love how their mascaras always make my lashes long and luscious and the eyeliners never seem to irritate my eye. I also like how this company is always branching out to include all types of people. It makes me feel great using their products.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC

I have not found a product that don't like from covergirl. I enjoy that I can buy this brand anywhere, with great quality and at a decent price. I will continue buying this product line since they offer everything I use
Mia B.
Mia B.

I don't really like how this brand tests on animals. I usually get Covergirl at Wal-Mart or Walgreens because it is one of the cheapest brands. However, I am trying to stop buying from this brand because of the testing on animals. Products are decent- many other better drug store brands!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA

Cover girl. The products I have been using since high school. The mascara, the face powder. WHY change when what they have is in the right t budget for me and the itema are great for my skin. A CLASSIC AND I WONT CHANGE! !
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Springfield, MO

Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara is my absolute fave! I have been a huge fan for years. Some of their other products I am ambivalent about, but I do love the mascara!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Indianapolis, IN

Covergirl cosmetics are great beauty products. I think that they are great products to use when beginning to use makeup. The products aren't harsh on your skin. They are easy to use. I think that the BB cream is amazing and is great on your skin. It is a great beginners product.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.

I love cover girl it's so nuca and really affordable I usually buy it at Walmart or something
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH

Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Elia J.
Elia J.

It's inexpensive, and you really do get what you pay for. I consider all of their products decent "starter" items for makeup beginners.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.