COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Stanardsville, VA

The products this beauty line offers are diverse and absolutely amazing in quality. I can always find something for my skin type just to cover the blemishes or to accentuate some of my features. I use cover girl products on a daily basis and they never disappoint me.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.

They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
Blanca G.
Blanca G.

I love cover girl mascara. All the ones I've tried have always worked great.
Erica M.
Erica M.

One of my fave makeup sellers. I've been using Cover girl for many years and still do. Love how they keep up with the trends and still keep their old school products
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love my cover girl concealer. It works amazing with covering up my imperfections! It is lightweight and reasonably priced
Corinne M.
Corinne M.

Covergirl products are reasonably priced and available at any drugstore. They are my go to for powder based foundations, but I tend not to use them for eye products since they wear off so quickly.
Sandy E.
Sandy E.

Me encanta esta marca en cada uno de sus productos hay mucha variedad en cada producto para cada gusto y están en muy bajo costo.
Reba B.
Reba B.

Lover the coverage of the make up. Good quality for the price. I don't gotta drive 30-45 mins to buy either!!😂
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne, IN

Covergirl is a great company with great products. I am all about my face and making sure I moisturize daily and use the right make up to help reduce wrinkles. I am only 21 and think moisturizing early will pay off. Covergirl has multiple products that has extra things in them to help with them. They have a whole line out for age and wrinkles. I use the foundation with Olay in it to add in the lotion and then I use the age rewind eye thing for under my eyes to reduce bags. I've been doing this since I was 18 and it really pays off
Julia E.
Julia E.

I love cover girls clean matte bb cream! And also the pressed powder, I love them! They keep me matte all day long. I haven't tried any other products by covergirl, but I've heard they're great! The selection for the bb cream is not too great. I have to mix two of them to get my shade.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.