Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

Covergirl is definitely my go to makeup. The products are really good for my complexion and they work really well as an everyday makeup that isn't super expensive
Donna T.
Donna T.
Bobtown, Pa

Love there products and there prices are amazing too for the stuff you get. And it don't mess up your skin as well either.
Mercedess T.
Mercedess T.
Olean, NY

I have used covergirl cover up all the time.. it's my go to cover up that's affordable and nice!
Joan D.
Joan D.
elliot lake, ontario

Covergirl hasn't really changed over the years as much as people have hoped and said. Still offer all the same average products for a great price. The eyeliner is still one of my fav blacks and you can always find Covergirl anywhere you go. It's a great brand to have offered at drugstores.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Screven, GA

I like this makeup. It is light inexpensive and covers well. I like their powder and lipstick.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Durham, NC

I've always liked Covergirl mascara and the rich moisturizing lipsticks and glosses for myself and now I find myself researching the best Covergirl products is best for my tween...Covergirl is a company I respect with products I trust with a line of cosmetic line for all racial backgrounds and more colors to choose from ....my daughter and I having getting different Covergirl products to try to find the right one for her. My Covergirl products I love too much to share
Abbie U.
Abbie U.
Iowa City, IA

Covergirl makeup is a low-level makeup brand available in most supermarkets, pharmacies, and make up department stores. Covergirl coverage is OK for the price, but is not competitive to other name-brand products. Selection is similar to other brands - ranging from foundation to lipstick.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Muscle Shoals, AL

Covergirl products works as well as behind the counter makeup products without the high price. The products quality is of a very high standard.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Endicott, NY

Love covergirl. Always makes my face look flawless. My personal favorite is their foundation and lip products
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC

I like their bb creams its by far the best one i have tried... they have good makeup and irs affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.