Add a Photo

Kary I.
York, SC
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not use much makeup as I do not like the cakey feel of it on my face-especially in the warmer temperatures (I live in the south, there are ALOT of those days). CoverGirl has always been a light wearing makeup-even if I needed to wear a foundation and powder combination. My only complaint is that they need to keep basic colors (eyeshadows, etc.)in the rotation with the new trendy colors.
Stephanie R.

Ashley M.
Calais, ME
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Generations of Covergirl users in our family! Never makes me break out, eye makeup holds well. Love!!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Dec. 29, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Cover Girl products! I use their pressed powder, lip color, and eye color regularly. The long-wear products truly last! But they come off easily worth make up remover. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I had gotten the Covergirl Outlast All Day concealer for free from Influenster. I got the shade medium-deep and it was a bit light for me, but it did have a brightening. It was a bit thin, I saw brush streaks with it, so I opted for my beauty blender to blend it out. Otherwise, it held on pretty well! These opinions are my own honest opinions!
Maria R.
Maria R.
wenatchee, wa
Dec. 29, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love COVERGIRL because its affordable for everyone and has all you need. i love how they always have new mascaras coming out like ever month and how there cover up doesnt just have 5 tones to pick from. also love how easy it comes off s you wont struggle so much.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl. Inexpensive & very accessible. Quality is occasionally iffy, but it's worth the price to me
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl cosmetics are great! The best thing about them is that they are inexpensive. I've noticed that they don't break my face out like some other makeups do...and the best part is that their advertising technique is becoming so much more progressive than others! They're not afraid to step outside the box.
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Dec. 29, 2016, 5:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Currently all of the masacra that I've purchased have been cover girl! I love cover girl! I'll always use cover girl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.