BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Creston, OH
I use cover girl cosmetics for my mascara and blush. I have been using it for over 20 years now!
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing store brand some of the best lipstick you can find ❤❤❤❤❤ so many great looks and products
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I'm sadly not a fan of Covergirl :( overpriced, and just wish they had a better variety with foundations / concealers.
Geraldine H.
Geraldine H.
It's a good brand. They have so many products I'm sure everybody can find the perfect for you!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome drug store brand! Good quality and a good price. You can never go wrong with their stuff
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Foundation covers well and last all day. Good for the price and easy to find at multiple stores
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Providence , RI
Covergirl is a pretty good brand and affordable . You can find covergirl in almost every store
Yoyce M.
Yoyce M.
The best pharmacy brand for me... good prices and the great quality... love all the covergirl products
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Edinburg, TX
The cover girl powder is good but it messes up once you open it like the powder gets all hard
Maha A.
Maha A.
I have used cover girl products through out the years. Its a decent brand and not too expensive
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.