BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Conway , AR
Love their products!! i would recommend to anyone. they look so natural. Very even coverage
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL
I love my foundation from CoverGirl. it is by far the best foundation that i have used.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Love cover girl makeup! its cheap but not to cheap. it isn't heavy feeling on the face.
Pam A.
Cover girl makeup is okay it is not the best you can get now of days but it is still good.
Kaitlyn B.
Somerset, KY
Love Covergirl makeup! Great quality, and cheap prices! Easy to find at a drugstore.
Priscilla Q.
Bakersfield, CA
I love cover girl i use their mascaras all the time. My favorite is the lash blast!
Heather R.
Vincent, Al
Comes it many different shades so easy to find the shade you need. Helps cover dark circle under eyes!
Rebecca B.
I have used the cream eyeshadow and foundations but found out my complexion doesn't like foundation
Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
I think cover girl is a really great company with such a vast array of products
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
They have really good products that anyone can afford i life ir very much lol
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.