Add a Photo
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
Feb. 9, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My sister loves using this they love it she told all her friends and their family
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Florence , Al
Feb. 28, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used their powder foundation but it did not have enough coverage for me and my breakouts.
Riley l.
Riley l.
Dixon, IL
March 3, 2017, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is the only make up I will use. Doesn't make me break out like other products!
Alexus C.
Alexus C.
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love it like it will buy it all the time. he price is good and i hope it never goes up on me. L ive the lip gloss
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Portsmouth, OH
Feb. 8, 2017, 9:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have cover girl make up just about everything they make and I do love it but the foundation never lasts
Anna W.
Anna W.
Dec. 29, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Surprisingly I buy covergirl blush, the one with 3 colors. This has become my go to blush over my brands of Clinique , Elizabeth Arden, etc.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use liquid make up, love the even tone it gives

Just bought trublend, so far so good
Roxann M.
Roxann M.
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
love this product and would highly recommend it to any one who
has never used it before. I love the lipstick and the foundation is always what I
need at a affordable price.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Stanley, NC
Dec. 29, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always used covergirl foundation in one form or the other. It's a high quality item that works great with my sensitive skin, and my budget.
Kary I.
Kary I.
York, SC
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not use much makeup as I do not like the cakey feel of it on my face-especially in the warmer temperatures (I live in the south, there are ALOT of those days). CoverGirl has always been a light wearing makeup-even if I needed to wear a foundation and powder combination. My only complaint is that they need to keep basic colors (eyeshadows, etc.)in the rotation with the new trendy colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.