COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL

If you are looking for cheap makeup I would definitely recommend using Cover Girl. I wear a lot of higher end makeup but I still use Cover Girl. I love the loose powder and the Lash Blast Mascaras. The powders give great coverage. The Mascaras are great if you are looking for something inexpensive. I still use the original Lash Blast mascara along with my higher end one to achieve the perfect look.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Holton, KS

For the most part, I love covergirl. My only complaint is, I occasionally get an eye shadow that you can only use the top layer of, and then you can't get anymore of the pigment to come up. It almost looks like it has become wet, even when it hasn't and has only been used once. I do love their many different shades and color palettes.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

I really like cover girl for almost everything from nail polish to make up i have been using for years
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.

If I'm going to buy a drugstore brand of makeup, it's going to be covergirl. I love what the company stands for and that they allow everyone, even males. Their products are a good price and are easy to use and are great for a normal day to day look.
Rhonda V.
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV

Cover girl products are awesome. Always satisfied with their products. Very highly recommend this product
Angela D.
Angela D.

Didn't care for the recent Katy Perry lipstick I bought by covergirl. But always am a fan of their mascara. Waterproof doesn't run and not a nightmare to get off.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN

great mascara and eye shadow. stays on for long periods of time, and it helps me out a ton when i want to go out on the town with my boyfriend. stays on long but doesn't irritate my skin. great buy!
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN

I love cover girls foundation. It does wonders ! Overall good products . I definetly would recommend them to anyone !
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newton, IA

Love to use their products always have a good time shopping for them! Can get nice brushes and some great long lasting lipstick!
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA

Covergirl offers a variety of affordable products . Personally, I do like their eyeliner and mascara. They're decent quality for the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.