Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville

I've had good products by them and I've used bad products by them. They usually aren't expensive but I wouldn't expect them to be. I don't shop for cover girl products unless they have an alternative for something more expensive.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.

I love covergirl, I've been using their mascaras since I was like 12, and they always have quality products, just like their compacts, totally amazing. It's a great recommendation for you guys, I always shop there
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA

Covergirl is very hit and miss for me as are most face products. I have dry, exzcema prone skin that doesnt agree with most things for a few minuets but what has worked for covergirl I have liked because the price point is really good. I even wore some covergirl for my wedding in 2015! ^_^
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

Covergirl is definitely my go to makeup. The products are really good for my complexion and they work really well as an everyday makeup that isn't super expensive
Donna T.
Donna T.
Bobtown, Pa

Love there products and there prices are amazing too for the stuff you get. And it don't mess up your skin as well either.
Mercedess T.
Mercedess T.
Olean, NY

I have used covergirl cover up all the time.. it's my go to cover up that's affordable and nice!
Joan D.
Joan D.
elliot lake, ontario

Covergirl hasn't really changed over the years as much as people have hoped and said. Still offer all the same average products for a great price. The eyeliner is still one of my fav blacks and you can always find Covergirl anywhere you go. It's a great brand to have offered at drugstores.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Screven, GA

I like this makeup. It is light inexpensive and covers well. I like their powder and lipstick.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Durham, NC

I've always liked Covergirl mascara and the rich moisturizing lipsticks and glosses for myself and now I find myself researching the best Covergirl products is best for my tween...Covergirl is a company I respect with products I trust with a line of cosmetic line for all racial backgrounds and more colors to choose from ....my daughter and I having getting different Covergirl products to try to find the right one for her. My Covergirl products I love too much to share
Abbie U.
Abbie U.
Iowa City, IA

Covergirl makeup is a low-level makeup brand available in most supermarkets, pharmacies, and make up department stores. Covergirl coverage is OK for the price, but is not competitive to other name-brand products. Selection is similar to other brands - ranging from foundation to lipstick.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.