Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Louisville

I was never able to wear lipstick. It never stayed on. Until I found the Outlast line. I love that it keeps my lips soft and I don't have to reapply all day.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Decatur, AL

All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Columbus

Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.

I love Covergirl. There's something for everyone. Their foundations are great. Their eyeshadows are good. Love their mascaras.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL

I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Susy V.
Susy V.
Tucker, GA

Covergirl has the best makeup. It has good types of mascaras and lipsticks. This is great drug store make up brand.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH

Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Kameryn S.
Kameryn S.
Pickerington, OH

I love convergirl products they work great! I'll defiantly purchase them again
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Laredo, TX

Ive been using this foundation for Bout two weeks. I absolutely love it. Full coverage and stays on all day.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

I love how their mascaras always make my lashes long and luscious and the eyeliners never seem to irritate my eye. I also like how this company is always branching out to include all types of people. It makes me feel great using their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.