Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Angela D.
Angela D.

Didn't care for the recent Katy Perry lipstick I bought by covergirl. But always am a fan of their mascara. Waterproof doesn't run and not a nightmare to get off.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN

great mascara and eye shadow. stays on for long periods of time, and it helps me out a ton when i want to go out on the town with my boyfriend. stays on long but doesn't irritate my skin. great buy!
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN

I love cover girls foundation. It does wonders ! Overall good products . I definetly would recommend them to anyone !
Rue M.
Rue M.
Ballwin, MO

Besides a few foundations and the Supersizer Mascara, I think Covergirl has a lot of potential but could do better. Their products are a nice quality, but there are other drugstore brands that are more innovative and better with their products.
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA

Covergirl offers a variety of affordable products . Personally, I do like their eyeliner and mascara. They're decent quality for the price.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Stanardsville, VA

The products this beauty line offers are diverse and absolutely amazing in quality. I can always find something for my skin type just to cover the blemishes or to accentuate some of my features. I use cover girl products on a daily basis and they never disappoint me.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.

They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
Blanca G.
Blanca G.

I love cover girl mascara. All the ones I've tried have always worked great.
Erica M.
Erica M.

One of my fave makeup sellers. I've been using Cover girl for many years and still do. Love how they keep up with the trends and still keep their old school products
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love my cover girl concealer. It works amazing with covering up my imperfections! It is lightweight and reasonably priced
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.