BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karly C.
Tacoma, WA
I like it but it doesn't absorb very well. It stays on top of the skin so offers an all over coverage
Jennifer W.
Belleville, IL
I do like Cover Girl's mascara, but I am hot a huge fan of their foundations, concealer, or powders.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
I love CoverGirl. They are the only company that I can rely on to be light enough for my skin tone!
Faith R.
Junction City, KS
It matches skin colors well; however, it is pretty thin and sometimes doesn't cover up completely.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl! I've been using their products since I started wearing makeup so it's been awhile!
Janet O.
Covergirl TrueBlend foundation is by far the best product they sell. Great coverage without being "cakey" and heavy.
Yanire P.
I love the ready set gorgeous foundation I received in my voxbox it gives great coverage and applying it is easy.
Marisol C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl! Many of their products feel like high-end makeup but are super affordable.
Samantha S.
Conway , AR
Love their products!! i would recommend to anyone. they look so natural. Very even coverage
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL
I love my foundation from CoverGirl. it is by far the best foundation that i have used.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.