Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Angie T.
Angie T.
Liberal, KS

The coverage I get from my foundation is amazing with this product and the pad is nice and holds up to being used for a long time!
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ

Covergirl is a great product. Not to much money and it stays on very well. Eyeshadow and foundation
Ilana T.
Ilana T.
Long Beach, CA

I love my new kitty purry covergirl lipstick in cosmo kitty. The color is very trendy, light purple. However, when the color fades it darkens as well.
Lakin L.
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC

I only ever use their mascara cause to me it's the best! It doesn't clump my lashes and makes them long and full!
dymunz d.
dymunz d.
Holly, MI

I love their lipsticks, the darker plumish blacks, they are amazing. I love cover girls mascara, I like volume.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Indianapolis, IN

I love the cover girl eye shadow pallets. Love the Clump Crusher mascara. I love their chestnut brown eyeliner also for my green eyes. I want to try different colors and pallets but am scared it just won't look right.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH

I love this new Foundation I found out Walmart I use it everyday and you don't have to only put it on once
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Cincinnati, OH

Cover girl is affordable and great makeup. It lasts all day and is just what I need. I would compare it to other products that you have to buy from a seller.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Fresno, CA

I love the covergirl simply powder foundation 505. It doesnt clog pores, or dry my skin out. I love this product because it gives me the right coverage and tone to my skin without me having to use liquid foundation! I'll always buy this brand of face powder!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Valdosta, GA

I use the cover girl lip stain and I absolutely love it. It is the only thing I really use for my lips. It's stays on for 24 hrs like it supposed to and the lip conditioner it comes with gives my lip a shine and makes my lips feel luscious.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.