BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yasssssss!!! This stuff is soooo good!! I loooovvvvveeee drug store makeup so much!!!!!
Marie B.
Marie B.
I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Meleane R.
Meleane R.
Cover girl Queen collection is great for African American women. The shade range is awesome and the foundation last all day
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN
It's a decent drugstore brand if you buy there higher end products but there low end foundations tend to be heavy and oily
Damaris M.
Damaris M.
What I have try I don't really like it
But hey give it a try you guys may like it
Minder T.
Minder T.
doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena marca de maquillaje, amo sus lapices delineadores,los rubores y sus mascaras son muy buenas.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reliable products at affordable prices. Cover Girl is my go to brand. They have never let me down yet.
Stevie A.
Stevie A.
Muskegon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only cruelty free brands get my support. Unfortunate that lower priced makeup is rarely cruelty free.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When ever I get a drugstore foundation I always go for Covergirl. The 3 in foundation is always my go-to.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Covergirl makeup has been the most consistent and reliable!! It goes on smooth and stays on all day!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.