COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Chester, VA

Covergirl was the first makeup product I used when I was in middle school and I will continue to use it until I die! I love their lash blast mascara and lip stains. All of the products are affordable and offer a really high end result for minimum prices. I always buy their products with a coupon too!
Aida G.
Aida G.

Cover girl foundations have good coverage for the price. Soft and creamy texture. Light smell. Good for non problematic skin.
Iracema E.
Iracema E.
San Diego, CA

I love it
Its a nice brand to use it
N it's stays for long
I recommend it
N it's not expensive
U could buy it at any Walmart
Cvs ,wall greens
K mart

Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I have the cover girl concealer and it works ok. For a drug store concealed its good for light coverage. Very sheer and tends to settle in fine lines if you don't set before it dries. I purchased from my local Walmart. Affordable and did the job as a concealer and highlighter. Wouldn't be my first choice but a good starter concealer if just learning to apply.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Sarasota, FL

I love covergirl products. Foundations blend in so well and they have a nice selection of eyeshadows
Leanna B.
Leanna B.

I love Covergirl. I love their lipsticks and I wear them everyday. I think they do a great job at producing great quality products and making sure that they follow the latest trends when they are making a new line of product.s
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

Love this brand of cosmetics, is one of the ones that I buy and use the most. It is available almost everywhere and it is affordable and good quality. I always buy their eyeliners ink It (I have been buying it for years), and also their mascara, liquid powder makeup.
Tami S.
Tami S.
North Platte, NE

Love the foundation powder blush eyeshadow eyeliner mascara lipstick it's one of the only makeups I can use and not have to worry about breaking out from not only is it wonderful makeup it's at an affordable price
Valery S.
Valery S.
Rochester, NY

Covergirl products are remarkably consistent. I know the level of quality I am going to get from them.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX

I've used WAY too many of their products. It's an overall wonderful brand on a budget!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.