BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Priya P.
Priya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products! I've never been disappointed and the ingredients are very friendly to my skin.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my girl ūüėā love the mascara and makeup in general! So amazing! Recommend it
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
For everyone! Good prices great products easy to find things you like and want to buy
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great company that has great products for a great price point! Highly recommend brand!
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is so hit or miss. Their super sizer fibers mascara is a total hit, but a lot of the face products oxidize horribly
Katie K.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really been enjoying the covergirl vitalist healthy skin foundation. It's medium to full coverage.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is my go to products! My very first mascara was cover girl & my last probably will be too! :)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
Great drug store brand. Have used this brand since I was old enough to wear makeup!
Marie B.
Marie B.
I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Covergirl everything is bomb! The best brand out there. Super affordable! Trustworthy make up that lasts.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.