Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Good quality makeup for good prices/ they are really good when it comes to basic lipsticks or make up you need for outfit/event or when you need to just grab something your missing and go. You can't test it and they tend to stick to colors that suit everyone. I do recommend for quick and easy makeup.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Gray

Love the clean and clear line of foundation.It looks good all day,it's a light foundation that you can hardly tell you are wearing.
I use the eyes mascara. A product with great price and excellent beauty product. I love it.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA

Over priced but great quality! I love cover girl eye liner and mascara! It really is waterproof
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD

Covergirl is another drugstore that has gotten better with shade range. Their mascaras are among my favorite regardless of price range. The brand still needs to work on undertones. They still only seem to recognize pink, olive, and maybe a couple of yellow.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bruneau, ID

Always love all their products. Super affordable and amazing for beginners! If you're just beginning in makeup, covergirl is the best option!
lindsey n.
lindsey n.

I recently purchased a mascara by them they make my lashes longer and fuller and I love that it doesn't clump up!
Alisha T.
Alisha T.

Lashblash from Covergirl is my favorite product! Makes for clump free perfect lashes!!
Katie S.
Katie S.

Covergirls moisturizing foundation is good for set skin. It helps keep the flaky skin at bay and still gives a nice finish.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I would only recommend the eyeliner. Everything else I have used just doesn't last very long.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.