BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly R.
I go for the eyeliner & the lipstick. The cover girl brand hardly carries the wine color that I like! And when they do it seems to run & I don't like that! The mascara is your basic mascara
Kathy W.
Huntland, TN
I believe in Cover Girl products and I have relied on them for years. I especially love the Cover Girl Tru-blend foundation and the pressed powder, as they give me the coverage that I need. Cover Girl just simply helps give me confidence every day.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried covergirl. I'm not a huge fan. I believe they could do better. For the prove and quality they are behind the game to.me. And the fact the mascara made my eyelashes fall out
Kali N.
Philadelphia, PA
Concealors and foundations have a shine to it but it's smooth. Self life is short and sometimes leaves a ghostly effect but I love the texture and how it blends with other products
Audrey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quality Value Product--DOES NOT MEAN CHEAP! Inexpensive, yes. Affordable, yes. Low quality? Nope! It does really well for most things. I do not use the foundation or mascara, but lips, cheeks, and shadows are great!
Kari W.
Indianapolis, IN
When I do wear make up, I like covergirl's powder. I grew up with my mother always having a compact and I enjoyed the smell of it. Works great to cover up a blemish!
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
I used to only wear cover girl make up but after a few recent purchases I don't believe I will any longer. I started breaking out and my skin was getting oily. I am now using Mary Kay and thoroughly enjoy it.
Breanna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried expensive mascaras but I always get covergirl! It is the best!! I am not a fan of the eyeshadow, but everything gets better with time so I'm sure it will eventually!
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Cover girl twist eye liner inside broke half way when I go to it. Not only it's rough on my eye when I apply but it broke later on. Then I tossed it, not worth trying to save it.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.