Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Dolores H.
Dolores H.
Longview, TX

I"m using Covergirl eye pallet which is pretty to look at...but once applied to eyelids the product doesn't seem to want to stay on all day! :/ having to reapply...Was on sale at Walgreens! So I guess you really do get what you pay for! I will not be buying this product again...
Astriid S.
Astriid S.
Garfield, NJ

I really like the pigmentation, elongation and volume that gives the eyelashes, but what I like most is that I have this effect throughout the day without leaving a single residue. Their products are very good had eyeliner, bases, masks powders and I was perfect I recommend them
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY

Covergirl has great products at an affordable price. You can find there products anywhere. I think that everyone has their own covergirl product that works for them. I have a bunch of there mascaras that are good but dry out over time. I have pretty eyeshadows from them as well.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Canton, OH

This is my staple brand. It is good products for reasonable cost. Most of their products can compete with other more pricey brands. I have always bought their eyeliner and use nothing else. I get compliments on how smooth it looks and people think that I use liquid and I don't.
tamara m.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA

cover girl is a awesome brand for younger girls just starting to learn about make up and a lot of the products are good for those experienced with make up as well. I think price wise its okay but could be better. over all I do like this brand and use at least one product daily.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Petoskey, MI

All the Covergirl makeup products i have used have been reasonable price and worked well. They are totally affordable and a brand i don't mind using. The quality of the lipsticks could be improved but its not a major factor. definitely i will shop this brand again in the future
Brina S.
Brina S.
Phoenix, AZ

When shopping for mascara i mostly get it from covergirl. I don't often get it from covergirl, covergirl has nice quality sometimes it doesn't always fall to what they say. But they are very good products to hold by. I would recommend family and friends to using their products.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brookings, SD

Amazing brand. Completely affordable. Many different shades in all of their foundations and concealers. I love their eyeshadow palettes and formulas. Highly recommend this brand for sure. Their products are easy to find and are carried in many locations and varieties of stores!
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN

As far as drugstore makeup goes, Covergirl is one of the top. They carry good quality products at an affordable price. Covergirl can be found most at most any store and coupons are often available. Even though I have graduated to high end makeup, I still buy covergirl products.
Tesla C.
Tesla C.

Covergirl is a girls go to. We always start out with this product and build on. They make us true MUA. It's a very classic and beautiful products. I love going in and seeing their new and improve line as well. I would recommend anyone who loves makeup and etc to use this line.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.