Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

Covergirl is my go to for any makeup products. They're so affordable to purchase and are good products. Some Covergirl products are even better than high end products. You should buy some covergirl products such as the foundation that I use daily. I recommend buying these products.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
8900 NW 35th Lane, Miami, Florida

Covergirl is one of those go-to brands of beauty products that I tend to buy because of the ease of accessibility to their products; they're in every store and drug store. Also, I like their prices; affordable, not breaking the bank. A good quality of products are provided as well.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Presque Isle, ME

Covergirl offers a wide range of make up and are very affordable. I've mostly used Covergirl blush and eyeliner and have been very satisfied with their quality. They are definitely a great brand to use for amateur make up enthusiast or younger people who haven't used make up before
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS

I have always liked CoverGirl but I just recently purchased their BB cream product and I love it. It wasn't expensive and I like the way it makes my skin look. With age I'm always wanting something for my skin and I love the fact that the Cover Girl BB cream is also SPF is a bonus.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jefferson City, MO

My skin is super sensitive and cover girl offers their products in the type of formula just for my sensitive skin. I am currently using their foundation and I couldn't be happier with it. I wish it were more affordable but I am happy with the way it feels so I will continue to use.
Lura L.
Lura L.
Farmington, NM

I love the Cover Girl pressed powder compacts, I think I have used these since I first began using make up 35 years ago. This is always a great product and never lets me down, its changed a bit through the years, but still a great product. Thanks Cover Girl for always being there.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Winchester, OH

Can never go wrong with COVERGIRL products. Their mascara is always a great choice! Right before the holidays my son got most of my everyday makeup wet, so I went out and bought some of what I needed to hold me over. All of the products I purchased were COVERGIRL. Very affordable!
adina o.
adina o.
Elmira, NY

covergirl cover up was my initial cover up as a preteen once i started tanning and grew up a bit i did switch to another line but i still enjoy getting the single pallets of unique colors i can not find else where without buying entire pallets with colors i would prefer to be diff
Marina T.
Marina T.

I don't wear a lot of makeup (I wear a little bit almost every day) and Covergirl is perfectly priced and a perfect quality for what I need. As a pale person, their color line blends well with my winter and my summer complexion. I will definitely use these products in the future.
Montserrat H.
Montserrat H.
Riverside, CA

I tried the cover girl outlast stay luminous foundation and I didn't like the fact that it makes my face look really oily after like 4 hours :/ I tried it if a setting spray but still . It doesn't have spf either and the coverage is ok maybe if you layer it but then It feel heavy
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.