COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Annie B.
Annie B.
Toledo, OH

Covergirl is really a great drugstore brand. It seems to really stepped up it's game in recent years to compete with the more luxury and higher end brands. I commend them for doing this. They have quite a few products that you wouldn't particularly expect from a brand like that.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Petoskey, MI

All the Covergirl makeup products i have used have been reasonable price and worked well. They are totally affordable and a brand i don't mind using. The quality of the lipsticks could be improved but its not a major factor. definitely i will shop this brand again in the future
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brookings, SD

Amazing brand. Completely affordable. Many different shades in all of their foundations and concealers. I love their eyeshadow palettes and formulas. Highly recommend this brand for sure. Their products are easy to find and are carried in many locations and varieties of stores!
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN

As far as drugstore makeup goes, Covergirl is one of the top. They carry good quality products at an affordable price. Covergirl can be found most at most any store and coupons are often available. Even though I have graduated to high end makeup, I still buy covergirl products.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Phoenix, AZ

When shopping for mascara i mostly get it from covergirl. I don't often get it from covergirl, covergirl has nice quality sometimes it doesn't always fall to what they say. But they are very good products to hold by. I would recommend family and friends to using their products.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Canton, OH

This is my staple brand. It is good products for reasonable cost. Most of their products can compete with other more pricey brands. I have always bought their eyeliner and use nothing else. I get compliments on how smooth it looks and people think that I use liquid and I don't.
tamara m.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA

cover girl is a awesome brand for younger girls just starting to learn about make up and a lot of the products are good for those experienced with make up as well. I think price wise its okay but could be better. over all I do like this brand and use at least one product daily.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Pooler, GA

I use COVERGIRL products for everday makeup looks. The neutrals eyeshadow palette is great for everday. The pigmentation is moderate and the shadow lasts through a normal day, especially with a primer. It is pretty easy to blend. I have not ever liked a mascara from COVERGIRL.
Tesla C.
Tesla C.

Covergirl is a girls go to. We always start out with this product and build on. They make us true MUA. It's a very classic and beautiful products. I love going in and seeing their new and improve line as well. I would recommend anyone who loves makeup and etc to use this line.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Watertown, SD

I like their variety of products and that they are available at local retailers. I have very sensitive skin on my face and their mascara is awesome. I can wear it all day without rubbing my eyes and getting irritated. I recommend their products for anyone that is on a budget.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.