COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
South Holland, IL
I've only had there lip balms but they are so creamy and colourful I love it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ottawa, OH
I love Covergirl Products! Always has great, affordable products and can be found in most stores.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Creston, OH
I use cover girl cosmetics for my mascara and blush. I have been using it for over 20 years now!
marianna o.
marianna o.
I love love love love cover girl makeup of anything from lipsticks to eye shadows to foundation.
Linda A.
Linda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl as a great drugstore brand awesome products at a affordable rice couldn't ask for more
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing store brand some of the best lipstick you can find ❤❤❤❤❤ so many great looks and products
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I'm sadly not a fan of Covergirl :( overpriced, and just wish they had a better variety with foundations / concealers.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome drug store brand! Good quality and a good price. You can never go wrong with their stuff
Geraldine H.
Geraldine H.
It's a good brand. They have so many products I'm sure everybody can find the perfect for you!
Yoyce M.
Yoyce M.
The best pharmacy brand for me... good prices and the great quality... love all the covergirl products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.