BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sara P.
Sara P.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love the price of these products. I am a big fan of the mascara and lip colors. So many different optiona
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plaifield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buenas reseñas tengo de este producto es una marca de farmacia económica y muy buena
Nayelis D.
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta marca me encanta me facing es muy buena marca a la hora de las bases y correctores la recommend muchjo
LilliAnn C.
LilliAnn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl eyeliner makes my eyes water really bad. I haven't tried any more of their products due to this.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has always been one of my favorite brands of makeup from eyes to face to lip
Keri K.
Keri K.
Athens, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of covergirl eyeshadows. I like the palettes and being able to buy single colors for a great price.
Birlenia M.
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Covergirls mascaras are some of the best mascaras out there. They are not flaky and will last all day long.
Priya P.
Priya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products! I've never been disappointed and the ingredients are very friendly to my skin.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my girl 😂 love the mascara and makeup in general! So amazing! Recommend it
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great company that has great products for a great price point! Highly recommend brand!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.