BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
Great drug store brand. Have used this brand since I was old enough to wear makeup!
Marie B.
Marie B.
I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Wise, Va
Covergirl makes great makeup. I buy it a lot and I definitely will be buying more. They have so many great products at great prices. There is nothing I would change with then. I definitely recommend shopping.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Covergirl everything is bomb! The best brand out there. Super affordable! Trustworthy make up that lasts.
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yasssssss!!! This stuff is soooo good!! I loooovvvvveeee drug store makeup so much!!!!!
Meleane R.
Meleane R.
Cover girl Queen collection is great for African American women. The shade range is awesome and the foundation last all day
Damaris M.
Damaris M.
What I have try I don't really like it
But hey give it a try you guys may like it
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN
It's a decent drugstore brand if you buy there higher end products but there low end foundations tend to be heavy and oily
Minder T.
Minder T.
doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena marca de maquillaje, amo sus lapices delineadores,los rubores y sus mascaras son muy buenas.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reliable products at affordable prices. Cover Girl is my go to brand. They have never let me down yet.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.