Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL

I love Cover Girl products! I use their pressed powder, lip color, and eye color regularly. The long-wear products truly last! But they come off easily worth make up remover. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY

I had gotten the Covergirl Outlast All Day concealer for free from Influenster. I got the shade medium-deep and it was a bit light for me, but it did have a brightening. It was a bit thin, I saw brush streaks with it, so I opted for my beauty blender to blend it out. Otherwise, it held on pretty well! These opinions are my own honest opinions!
Maria R.
Maria R.
wenatchee, wa

i love COVERGIRL because its affordable for everyone and has all you need. i love how they always have new mascaras coming out like ever month and how there cover up doesnt just have 5 tones to pick from. also love how easy it comes off s you wont struggle so much.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC

I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.

Great products at a great price! One of my favorite drug store brands. They are always updating their formulas and products, too.
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Elizabethtown, KY

CoverGirl cosmetics are great! The best thing about them is that they are inexpensive. I've noticed that they don't break my face out like some other makeups do...and the best part is that their advertising technique is becoming so much more progressive than others! They're not afraid to step outside the box.
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC

Currently all of the masacra that I've purchased have been cover girl! I love cover girl! I'll always use cover girl
Nicollette S.
Nicollette S.

I don't use Covergirl that often because they test on animals and I prefer to use brands that are animal cruelty free.
nichole m.
nichole m.

I tend to buy a lot of lip glosses from cover girl I love the formula and how long the glosses last plus the colors are so pretty especially the metallic/ glittery ones 😍 Im currently loving their so lashy mascara!
Robin C.
Robin C.
Prospect, OH

Best products out there for make-up. They don't break my face out and they're not too harsh for my teenage step-daughters sensitive skin either!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.