BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products! They're always coming out with something new and at a reasonable cost. They don't disappoint a girl.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Bought this last week to try and fell in love. The price was reasonable. Blended very nicely and didn't leave a oily feeling.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.
Carmen B.
Midwest, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very hit or miss brand. I don't usually buy Covergirl products because they smell very cosmetic-y, especially the blushes.
Mellisa O.
I have been using Cover girl products since my mom first let me play with her makeup. You can not go wrong with a classic.
Alexandra C.
Covergirl has great makeuo at a very affordable price. I do have to say I dislike the brand because they test on animals.
Michelle D.
Arlington, MA
Not my favorite of make-up companies. The products do not always work as promised and often do not last the whole day.
Jenna A.
Seminole, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is really good drugstore brand and is super affordable! If you're on a budget, I highly recommend this brand.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Love cover girl make up. It's amazing. Never had a problem with any of there products I've bought. Highly recommend it.
Anna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had a problem in with any cosmetics I've purchased from this brand. Reasonable prices and good quality.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.