COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Minder T.
Minder T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena marca de maquillaje, amo sus lapices delineadores,los rubores y sus mascaras son muy buenas.
Damaris M.
Damaris M.
What I have try I don't really like it
But hey give it a try you guys may like it
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN
It's a decent drugstore brand if you buy there higher end products but there low end foundations tend to be heavy and oily
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When ever I get a drugstore foundation I always go for Covergirl. The 3 in foundation is always my go-to.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl Is A Great brand. I love some of their mascaras and their eyeshadows. Very affordable too.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Covergirl makeup has been the most consistent and reliable!! It goes on smooth and stays on all day!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
I really do like COVERGIRL products but they are so expensive, I would love to be able to buy more.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
I've used cover girl for a while. I have had good experiences with it. Their shade range is fabulous!
Rosni P.
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ
Love their mascara. Some of their foundation products are too creamy for me and irritates my skin.
Lou K.
Lou K.
Danville, AR
Some of the best makeup products I have owned. Never a disappointment. Totally worth giving a try.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.