Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX

I like most of their products, they have a good variety of colors and products. They're pretty affordable at the rate makeup is going today. I currently use their loose mineral powder makeup. It's light and natural feeling
Miranda E.
Miranda E.

Not my favorite beauty product but it works when I need something quick I use the mascara more than anything. Good price and gets through job done.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.

I have been using Cover Girl for about 18 years now. I mostly use their blush and eyeliners. I sometimes use their foundations especially in the summer time. Their prices are affordable and I can find them in just any drug store. I am always able to match my skin tone.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wylie, TX

Covergirl is my go-to brand for foundation. It doesn't make me break out like other brands. It's very affordable and is just great overall. My only complaint is when I recently repurchased the formula must have changed because the color was more pink than my previous bottle of the same number.
Becki C.
Becki C.
Terre Haute, IN

Covergirl is a great product that I don't have to worry about breaking my face out. I love the clean feeling I have when using their products.
Glenda G.
Glenda G.
Cleburne, TX

love their products. always a go to product. can go to the store and know itll be available.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Chester, VA

Covergirl was the first makeup product I used when I was in middle school and I will continue to use it until I die! I love their lash blast mascara and lip stains. All of the products are affordable and offer a really high end result for minimum prices. I always buy their products with a coupon too!
Andreyna R.
Andreyna R.

Is a brand of excellent quality, ideal for all women ... all its products are amazing... I love this products
Aida G.
Aida G.

Cover girl foundations have good coverage for the price. Soft and creamy texture. Light smell. Good for non problematic skin.
Iracema E.
Iracema E.
San Diego, CA

I love it
Its a nice brand to use it
N it's stays for long
I recommend it
N it's not expensive
U could buy it at any Walmart
Cvs ,wall greens
K mart

Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.