BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
member-a0a6c284b
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl stuff are so good especially the makeup and lip gloss look so cute than all the one i have used
Jamie K.
I love cover girl products! Most everything I have is covergirl. The products are priced awesome and they work so well.
Charlotte R.
Dodgeville, WI
I love CoverGirl it works great with my skin and makes me look natural. I love being able to go to my local store and being able to buy it I do shop at the store that sells CoverGirl a lot. I do not think they need to change anything and I would recommend shopping anywhere that sells CoverGirl.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently purchased the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer in fair, and I have so far been pleasantly surprised at the coverage. It dries quickly so you need to work fast, and you can place more product if needed but as is it fits my needs. If you're looking for a budget friendly concealer, I would suggest giving this one a shot.
Maria R.
Carlsbad, NM
This brand is always coming up with new products and really affordable specially if you're a mom.
Tiara W.
Powder Spgs, GA
As far as store bought makeup COVERGIRL isn't all that bad I don't purchase to much of their products because they don't have my color I usually have to go get matched at ULTA or MAC because no there is no makeup out there in stores that I can just go and pick up with ease and that is very frustrating. Sometimes the cost can be a bit much but all in all it's pretty good.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirls translucent powder on top of my foundation. It works great for my oily skin without drying it out or looking chalky. I can go a good 8 or 9 hours without having to re-apply.
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
I've worn this products for years I love their cream dark blue foundation is amazing when you wear it with the light blue powder foundation over it gives GREAT COVERAGE! MUST TRY.
Gisellys A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand it helps me maintain a natural looking makeup look with enough coverage
Heather G.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I do not spend a lot on makeup and do not wear it everyday, so for me finding a good brand that isn't expensive is nice. I have found multiple Covergirl products that work well for me that do not break the bank. I have used their Clean Liquid Foundation off and on for years. I can always find a match for my skin tone at the time.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.