Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH

For drug store makeup, it's not a bad line of products. Clean and fun packaging, long lasting, really great prices, and a wide variety of shades to match many skin-tones. They have a matte foundations that is really great.
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena, Ca

I've literally been using covergirl from the time that my parents allowed me to start using makeup. This stuff is classic. Not to mention how great and inclusive their latest covergirl/ advertising is.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN

Covergirl is my favorite! I love their mascara hands down!!! & I don't use many cosmetics, but the ones I do are Covergirl!!! Easy, breezy, beautiful!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.

The name says it all ! Love their face products such as, the different types of foundations and setting powders ! The have a wide variety of shades and not mention they have foundation for oily & dry skin !
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm

I use several Covergirl products. One that I love is their loose face powder. It is easy to apply, gives a beautiful finish, and does a great job of keeping my face looking fresh and non-oily. It is my go-to face powder and it is inexpensive which is a bonus!
Anna N.
Anna N.

I love using covergirl mascara and liquid eyeliner. They both suit my face well and I'm not allergic to the products. I like the convenience of being able to buy these products at many locations.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Knoxville, IA

Cover girl creamy natural foundation is my go to! I use it all over my face it doesn't feel heavy or make my skin break out. It works well to cover minor blemishes! If I have some areas that need more coverage I will apply Makeup forever ultra HD foundation and it blends right in for added coverage.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Minnetonka, MN

My go to eyeliner is always Covergirl! I love how smooth the product goes on and how long it lasts. In the past I've had problems with eyeliner coming off onto my eyelids but I have no issues with Covergirl eyeliner. I have a variety of colors, but my favorite it dark brown.
Mi marca favorita, me siento muy identificada con cada producto que uso. Muchas gracuas
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA

I just got the Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara in my Twinkle Vox Box from Influenster and it's pretty amazing--I also love their "clean" foundation and the dual ended contour sticks. Been a fan since I was a kid!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.