COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great company that has great products for a great price point! Highly recommend brand!
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is so hit or miss. Their super sizer fibers mascara is a total hit, but a lot of the face products oxidize horribly
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
Great drug store brand. Have used this brand since I was old enough to wear makeup!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Wise, Va
Covergirl makes great makeup. I buy it a lot and I definitely will be buying more. They have so many great products at great prices. There is nothing I would change with then. I definitely recommend shopping.
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yasssssss!!! This stuff is soooo good!! I loooovvvvveeee drug store makeup so much!!!!!
Marie B.
Marie B.
I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Covergirl everything is bomb! The best brand out there. Super affordable! Trustworthy make up that lasts.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Cover girl is my go to products! My very first mascara was cover girl & my last probably will be too! :)
Meleane R.
Meleane R.
Cover girl Queen collection is great for African American women. The shade range is awesome and the foundation last all day
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reliable products at affordable prices. Cover Girl is my go to brand. They have never let me down yet.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.