COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bruneau, ID

Always love all their products. Super affordable and amazing for beginners! If you're just beginning in makeup, covergirl is the best option!
lindsey n.
lindsey n.

I recently purchased a mascara by them they make my lashes longer and fuller and I love that it doesn't clump up!
Alisha T.
Alisha T.

Lashblash from Covergirl is my favorite product! Makes for clump free perfect lashes!!
Katie S.
Katie S.

Covergirls moisturizing foundation is good for set skin. It helps keep the flaky skin at bay and still gives a nice finish.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I would only recommend the eyeliner. Everything else I have used just doesn't last very long.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I really like CoverGirl cosmetics. This is a great brand with quality products available at very reasonable prices plus there are often coupons! They offer a wide range of products that appeal to all ages, skin tones, etc.
Gina S.
Gina S.

I have been highly satisfied with every Covergirl product I have purchased. They are all reasonably priced and found at most stores. They have a large variety of beauty products offered to cover any need you have!
Tonya T.
Tonya T.

I am giving Covergirl 3stars because I haven't really seen anything specially new with their products. I have tried several products and I have some in my makeup collection but I always look over Covergirl and reached for something else. Not the worst product but not the best. I say Cover girl need to step it up a little cause all these makeup companies are ahead of the game.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Fresno, CA

I love their mascara. It is the best. I always have to have it in my bag with me. I constantly have to keep buying them.
Tejveer P.
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA

I love Covergirl, it is amazing for being a non-high end brand. Long lasting. I love a lot of their mascaras and use them prior to applying false lashes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.