Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Bowling Green, KY

I love their mascara products and the options available...you don't have to have the same look every time, but can do subtle changes or dramatic changes for your looks. I have sensitive eyes, and love that I can trust their products will never irritate me.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Laredo, TX

Ive been using this foundation for Bout two weeks. I absolutely love it. Full coverage and stays on all day.
Faith B.
Faith B.

Covergirl is a solid drugstore brand of cosmetics. Covergirl was my go-to brand in high school and as I was learning to play with makeup. If you're looking for a decent brand to try out new beauty trends with, Covergirl may be right for you!
Saylor C.
Saylor C.
Boone, NC

I've tried several foundations and powders and overall have had a great experience with all covergirl makeup. Wide variety of products and shades.
Charna H.
Charna H.
Tiffin, OH

Easy, reliable, go to drug store brand. So cheap. I buy mine at Walmart during my weekly grocery run. I love their compacts, the one with oil control works pretty well for my greasy face and makes my skin look matte which I prefer. I love their products.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Rome, NY

Great mascaras for an even better price. Quick simple makeup Incan pick up at Amy drug store.
jasmine h.
jasmine h.
Montgomery, AL

I have used this makeup for several years, and love the coverage. I have redness around nose and mouth, and splotches elsewhere, and this covers very well because it's thick. Covergirl has started advertising that this makeup 'stays on the surface and doesn't sink into lines.' That's just not possible. They are trying to make you think it's like Spackle and will not go into your lines or wrinkles. It is a good concealer. I'm 16 years old and get compliments on my skin all the time, so it really does cover blemishes.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Greenwood, MS

I own a COVERGIRL Lip Lava in the color 850- "look it's lava!" The color itself is beautiful and it glides on smoothly. The only problem is that the product is sticky and very glossy.
Ana M.
Ana M.

COVERGIRL!! has pretty good makeup products. but honestly im not a really a huge fan of this brand. I have own lash blast volume mascara and I like it was one of my favorite back in the days. also I use to own the clean foundation and powder. it work ok but not planning on purchasing again. recently I received the COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lip Gloss and Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner from pinch me. that I haven't try. witch im kind of excited to try. I recommend this brand to those girls that are starting with makeup. its affordable and its available at any drug store.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI

Great makeup whether it's foundation, concealer, or eyeshadow the brand has stand with the test of time. Classic, clean and original
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.