BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lady J.
Lady J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner is a great eyeliner for beginners. You can do your wing with ease :-)
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA
My favorite drug store brand. Inexpensive but still has great quality products. Nearly everything is under $15.
JUDITH C.
JUDITH C.
Whittier, CA
The nail Polish colors are so beautiful I love them all! They always brighten up my nails!
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Fort Lauderdale
The lipstick last for a very long time, with my busy schedule it's something I need without worry about reapply
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
Covergirl is literally the best! They have everything for every color which is really good in the makeup world
Katie B.
Katie B.
Memphis, TN
Have used covergirl products for over ten years and am always pleased with the overall quality for the price.
Susie R.
Susie R.
Oxnard , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this makeup line super affordable and easy to find . Target is my favorite store to purchase it.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Tecumseh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand!!!! It lasts a long time and the make up doesn't clump like other brands.
MaryBeth M.
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA
good quality for the price. most of my drug store make up i have purchased is from covergirl. one of my favorites
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! It's very girly, trendy and affordable. Their products have a high quality
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.