BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa G.
Mastic, NY
They have great products for a great price. I always find what I needed under the brand of covergirl
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL
I love my foundation from CoverGirl. it is by far the best foundation that i have used.
Brenda R.
Darien, GA
Covergirl makeup is my go to makeup. This product has been a staple in my collection my whole life. I love the base makeup because it is the best for my complexion. I buy Covergirl makeup all the time and would recommend it to anyone.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great inexpensive brand has everything you need for a beautiful face of makeup. Best of all you could find it everywhere
Marci S.
Bryan, TX
For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
Sara U.
Foley, AL
Covergirl was the mascara I used for a long time but I feel like they have changed the texture or something! I still use it but it's not the same some how!
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL
Use cover girl big lash mascara as an alternative to more expensive dept store brands.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
Always reliable and priced for my wallet. I have used this brand for years! It can also be found at almost every store.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
Mascaras are amazing!! They are my go to mascara brand, they never disappoint and there's so many to choose from
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.