Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For everyone! Good prices great products easy to find things you like and want to buy
Priya P.
Priya P.
Feb. 10, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl products! I've never been disappointed and the ingredients are very friendly to my skin.
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Feb. 23, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great company that has great products for a great price point! Highly recommend brand!
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
March 28, 2017, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is so hit or miss. Their super sizer fibers mascara is a total hit, but a lot of the face products oxidize horribly
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drug store brand. Have used this brand since I was old enough to wear makeup!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Wise, Va
Feb. 12, 2017, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makes great makeup. I buy it a lot and I definitely will be buying more. They have so many great products at great prices. There is nothing I would change with then. I definitely recommend shopping.
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Feb. 12, 2017, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Yasssssss!!! This stuff is soooo good!! I loooovvvvveeee drug store makeup so much!!!!!
Marie B.
Marie B.
Feb. 11, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
March 1, 2017, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl everything is bomb! The best brand out there. Super affordable! Trustworthy make up that lasts.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
March 19, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my go to products! My very first mascara was cover girl & my last probably will be too! :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.