Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Alisha T.
Alisha T.

Lashblash from Covergirl is my favorite product! Makes for clump free perfect lashes!!
Katie S.
Katie S.

Covergirls moisturizing foundation is good for set skin. It helps keep the flaky skin at bay and still gives a nice finish.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I would only recommend the eyeliner. Everything else I have used just doesn't last very long.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I really like CoverGirl cosmetics. This is a great brand with quality products available at very reasonable prices plus there are often coupons! They offer a wide range of products that appeal to all ages, skin tones, etc.
Tara A.
Tara A.

GOOD AFFORDABLE BRAND. BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOM USED IT!!! I LIKE A FEW MASCARAS FROM THEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Super super super affordable. I love finding drugstore cosmetics that have great quality at great prices. Although I stick to their mascara and lipstick, covergirl is such a well rounded company that any starter should look at!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Firebaugh, Ca

I love their mascara. It is the best. I always have to have it in my bag with me. I constantly have to keep buying them.
Tejveer P.
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA

I love Covergirl, it is amazing for being a non-high end brand. Long lasting. I love a lot of their mascaras and use them prior to applying false lashes.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Portland, IN

I love this company. My mother used it and i use it. I love there prices. they use amazing woman for their products also. I would recommend them to everyone i know. I would never turn down covergirl i will use them until i die or they go out of business.
Judy M.
Judy M.
EAST GREENVILLE, PA

I grew up with covergirl and i love every products they made they can be expensive if you used coupon for it i shop at walmart or target or cvs for the sale on covergirl it make feel so young again when i shop for cover fgirl it make me feel special yes i would reccomended to anyone who would love cover girl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.