Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Roxana, IL

I love covergirl. It is a great product. Their are many choices from the product. And its cheap.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI

This is the best make up brand out there. Really nothing compares to it. I like to try others but I always seem to come back to covergirl. Their foundation is not greasy, the waterproof mascara works just how it says. Easy to remove. Can find at any retail store. Priced reasonably. Would highly recommend.
Simone B.
Simone B.
Fort Gordon

I have super sensitive skin and i constantly yarn to change make up brands because I'd be good for a while and then I'd break out again.

Not with Covergirl, I have been their make up products for about 5 years now and I can't see myself ever using anything now else ever again
Marsha M.
Marsha M.

I love everything about cover girl ! It stands for all types of beautiful people in the world and the products reflect that. Everything from the eye shadows to foundation there is something for every one! I love it!!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Florence

I love the coverage I get from cover girl foundation! Great quality products! You can never go wrong if you're looking for a drug store type product.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster

I like the Covervirl eye makeup remover. I have been using it for years. I like the size of the bottle and how it fits in my makeup bag for travel. It works well removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup in general. When the bottle is empty, I will purchase again.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.

The name says it all ! Love their face products such as, the different types of foundations and setting powders ! The have a wide variety of shades and not mention they have foundation for oily & dry skin !
Anna N.
Anna N.

I love using covergirl mascara and liquid eyeliner. They both suit my face well and I'm not allergic to the products. I like the convenience of being able to buy these products at many locations.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Minnetonka, MN

My go to eyeliner is always Covergirl! I love how smooth the product goes on and how long it lasts. In the past I've had problems with eyeliner coming off onto my eyelids but I have no issues with Covergirl eyeliner. I have a variety of colors, but my favorite it dark brown.
Mi marca favorita, me siento muy identificada con cada producto que uso. Muchas gracuas
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.