Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Angela A.
Angela A.
Clinton, OK

Good product for the price. Lots of variety of colors that change often. Great
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Madisonville, KY

Cheap products but they work just fine. Haven't had a product I was disappointed in! This is usually my go to brand since I have a budget I have to stick to
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS

The only product I have really used from them is their eyeshadow. They have a good selection and they are very pigmented
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Payson, UT

I have been using CoverGirl for years and I do like their products. The only problem I have with them is it's hard to find a product that is just right for my face. I either get a product that is too light or one that's too dry but I do think they have good products.
Luzi M.
Luzi M.

I like cover girl because it very great and not expensive it's very very affordable pros are you can get it anywhere cons are nothing it is affordable for anyone I will shop there again and recommend it
Kay B.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH

Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Akron, OH

I love cover girls face powder. It never clumps and it matches my skin so perfectly. I remember when I was little I used to watch my mom use cover girl powder and I would sneak and use it. Now when I use it,it reminds be of my mom and happy times.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Kierra B.
Kierra B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Covergirl's Clean Matte Liquid Foundation is good for light to medium coverage. For the cost it is a good bargain. It isn'the my go-to foundation, but it does the job when I am running low on makeup funds and in a pinch!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

I love cover girl! The foundation is nice and smooth and doesn't leave your face looking or feeling gunky!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.