COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plaifield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buenas reseñas tengo de este producto es una marca de farmacia económica y muy buena
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has always been one of my favorite brands of makeup from eyes to face to lip
Sara P.
Sara P.
Winter park , Fl
I love the price of these products. I am a big fan of the mascara and lip colors. So many different optiona
samantha k.
samantha k.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of the best drug store make up and the mascara is amazing too, like i said the makeup is super affordable with a high price
LilliAnn C.
LilliAnn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl eyeliner makes my eyes water really bad. I haven't tried any more of their products due to this.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my girl 😂 love the mascara and makeup in general! So amazing! Recommend it
Birlenia M.
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Covergirls mascaras are some of the best mascaras out there. They are not flaky and will last all day long.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
For everyone! Good prices great products easy to find things you like and want to buy
Priya P.
Priya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products! I've never been disappointed and the ingredients are very friendly to my skin.
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great company that has great products for a great price point! Highly recommend brand!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.