BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
I love Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil. The product glides on my eye very smoothly. I use the pencil daily and absolutely love it!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne , IN
MAscara is always on point. Will always be a covergirl. Always have a few different options.
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirls Lash Blast Mascara is simply amazing!!!! I use it everyday! Day and Night! All black is my go to color
Evan C.
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a cover girl face powder and I really like it. The color matches well and it is something I would purchase again.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Covergirls products because they are affordable. Particularly the mascaras and BB cream.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is hit or miss for me. They have nice powders most of the time, and lip products.
Wily G.
Wily G.
The products of cover girl are amazing!! I just love it. The quality is super good, they aren't expensive at all
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl aqua smooth and absolutely love it! Itso creamy and goes on dry. I love the look and feel of it!
Candy S.
Candy S.
Hedgesville, WV
My go-to line of cosmetics. While I use other brands I remain faithful to cover girl and some of the products they offer.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the covergirl brand. The foundation and powdered are awesome! Definitely recommend it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.