Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickson , Tn

Covergirl is a good drugstore brand. I like their polishes as well as their Brow pencil
Jose M.
Jose M.
San Benito, TX

This is my always go to when I'm getting something for my girlfriend. She loves this brand. Got my sisters, cousins , and mom some make up from cover girl.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV

Covergirl has some great products for an affordable price. When I need to use makeup and do not want to use my more expensive products - I always use their Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation. Their waterproof pencil eyeliners are great and just as good as more expensive products that I have tried.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX

One of my go to beauty products is the cover girl waterproof lash blast! I've used it for years and will continue to repurchase
Keshia D.
Keshia D.

The best makeup I have bought in a while. Not everything is for me concerning makeup but covergirl is the best. Love their lipstick and how they make my lip stay moisturized and how you can't tell I am even wearing any makeup on! The best for me.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

Over the years, I've tried so many times to give this brand a chance. Their stuff is crap. You get what you pay for. Everything wears off easily, their shadows crease, and their eye liners smear. This brand is one of the worst (if not THE worst).
Tori C.
Tori C.
Pace, FL

Lash Blast mascara will blow you away! I am in love with this product!
I only needed to apply 2 coats and my lashes where full and dramatically long.
It has an easy applicator and is very reasonably priced! And you can usually get covergirl coupons to drop the price even more!
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING
Johanise V.
Johanise V.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl is not a brand who is my go to but recently I tied a lipgloss and is was stunning is lasted a long way. The color was preatty good. Also.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, Nc

Love there cover girl mascara that was my first choice at age 14 the pros is great quality cons is pricey its a great experince and no its pricey its not affordable umm just for the maacara only and that it
prisilia p.
prisilia p.

me encanta aaa todo los cosmeticos de esta marca son geniales creci con ellos , muy sencillos pero bonitos
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.