BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Katie A.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are great when you want beauty products that are good quality and affordable. A good thing is you can get these products at your local drug store.
Brenda F.
Odessa, TX
i use certain makeup for certain things, i use covergirl mascara, i love covergirl lash blast. i have tried other brand of mascaras that didnt do my eyes justice. i have very long eyelashes and lash blast makes my eyelashes even longer!!!!!!
Candice P.
Claremont, NH
I use everything CoverGirl. They do have the best eye liner and mascara that I can find by far. They are not to expensive and have good quality. I recommend CoverGirl to everyone I know
Astriid S.
Garfield, NJ
I really like the pigmentation, elongation and volume that gives the eyelashes, but what I like most is that I have this effect throughout the day without leaving a single residue. Their products are very good had eyeliner, bases, masks powders and I was perfect I recommend them
William A.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand. Such a huge variety of products for people on a budget with decent quality. Eyeshadows are not the best but I find that to be the same for all drugstore eyeshadows
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
I love those products. I use a lot when I make up. I like its lipstick, its bronzer and its mask. I think this products are really good for a professional and a normal person who loves use makeup
Amanda W.
Tulsa, OK
I enjoy using Covergirl products. I love that they make beauty products that are affordable and fit my budget. My daughter is a dancer and we also use Covergirl for her recitals and competitions.
Rosie G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the ready set gorgeoud liquid foundation. Its almost full coverage and has a flawless finish. I have very flaky skin but also oily skin and this foundation works the best for me!
Jesusita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I think about the first time wearing makeup I think about covergirl. Since then I have moved on but this is still a great brand! Their stay fabulous foundation is one of my favorites!
Nita G.
Hampton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner. It isn't messy, stays on well and I like the fact that it doesn't have to be sharpened because it is a roll up.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.