Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Athena C.
Athena C.

I really like Covergirl mascara! Right now, I am using the Covergirl Flamed Up mascara. It provides awesome volume and length. I have used other mascaras from this brand in the past, and I have never once been disappointed. The quality is great, and it is super affordable!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX

I love my cover girl eyeliner it is one of my go to's it stays on forever. As well as the cover girl mascara in the big fat green tube is great for building up a flicker lash and make sure lashes look long and dark as well
Tori H.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA

Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville

I've had good products by them and I've used bad products by them. They usually aren't expensive but I wouldn't expect them to be. I don't shop for cover girl products unless they have an alternative for something more expensive.
Laura H.
Laura H.
El Paso, TX

When i first started doing my make up my first foundation was from covergirl i love how economical and how well there makeup products are
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA

Covergirl is very hit and miss for me as are most face products. I have dry, exzcema prone skin that doesnt agree with most things for a few minuets but what has worked for covergirl I have liked because the price point is really good. I even wore some covergirl for my wedding in 2015! ^_^
Simone B.
Simone B.
Fort Gordon

I have super sensitive skin and i constantly yarn to change make up brands because I'd be good for a while and then I'd break out again.

Not with Covergirl, I have been their make up products for about 5 years now and I can't see myself ever using anything now else ever again
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

Covergirl is definitely my go to makeup. The products are really good for my complexion and they work really well as an everyday makeup that isn't super expensive
Donna T.
Donna T.
Bobtown, Pa

Love there products and there prices are amazing too for the stuff you get. And it don't mess up your skin as well either.
Mercedess T.
Mercedess T.
Olean, NY

I have used covergirl cover up all the time.. it's my go to cover up that's affordable and nice!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.