BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Covergirl!! Their products are so cute and reasonably priced! Never had any issues with covergirl products :)
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Klamath falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Over the years I have tried many covergirl products some I love some I didn't but over all a good drug store brand
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
I love Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil. The product glides on my eye very smoothly. I use the pencil daily and absolutely love it!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
MAscara is always on point. Will always be a covergirl. Always have a few different options.
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirls Lash Blast Mascara is simply amazing!!!! I use it everyday! Day and Night! All black is my go to color
Evan C.
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
I have a cover girl face powder and I really like it. The color matches well and it is something I would purchase again.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Covergirls products because they are affordable. Particularly the mascaras and BB cream.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl aqua smooth and absolutely love it! Itso creamy and goes on dry. I love the look and feel of it!
Candy S.
Candy S.
Hedgesville, WV
My go-to line of cosmetics. While I use other brands I remain faithful to cover girl and some of the products they offer.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is hit or miss for me. They have nice powders most of the time, and lip products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.