BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like my make up from cover girl . It's doesn't cost that much money. I like the different products. With CoverGirl.
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Cover girl is the only eye makeup that I have been able to use for 20 years now. It's affordable but still has a lot of choices in color.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
I usually love covergirl products. I think sometime they can be a little overpriced for the product but do the job.
Kalyssa C.
Kalyssa C.
Parachute, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
From eyeshadow to foundation to make up remover, CoverGirl is my go-to brand for basics. Great colors, solid coverage, and easy removal.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Louisville, GA
The super sizer mascara is one of the best ones I've tried. It gives your lashes length and volume
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hollister, CA
They're not cruelty free, and their latest spokesperson (James) made some really ignorant offensive comments. Will not support this brand
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS
I enjoy the 3 in 1 foundation by Covergirl. It really does keep my oily t-zone at bay without looking overly cakey.
Adria S.
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ
covergirl overall is a pretty gold brand and it is not too pricey thats one of the things i love about this brand!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Garden grove , CA
Love the new cover girl line! Covergirl has really great affordable and great quality products
Rossana R.
Rossana R.
Compact Powder. Not a good product for me. The face looks reeeeeally dry and i dont know whyyy
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.