COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
JUDITH C.
JUDITH C.
Whittier, CA
The nail Polish colors are so beautiful I love them all! They always brighten up my nails!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the covergirl brand. The foundation and powdered are awesome! Definitely recommend it.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand!!!! It lasts a long time and the make up doesn't clump like other brands.
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
Covergirl is literally the best! They have everything for every color which is really good in the makeup world
Katie B.
Katie B.
Memphis, TN
Have used covergirl products for over ten years and am always pleased with the overall quality for the price.
MaryBeth M.
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA
good quality for the price. most of my drug store make up i have purchased is from covergirl. one of my favorites
Susie R.
Susie R.
Oxnard , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this makeup line super affordable and easy to find . Target is my favorite store to purchase it.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Pensacola, FL
I like CoverGirl because I can usually find coupons for their products and they are usually simple to apply.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
I love cover girl. I've used it since I was little and just learning how to use make up.
Trevor H.
Trevor H.
Gilbert, AZ
Great brand if you don't want to spend a lot, you don't need the big names to make your makeup look amazing!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.