BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tisa B.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a really a fan of cover girl eye shadow (at least the ones I have tried), but their other products are pretty good. In most instances, cover girl is one of the better drug store brands.
Victoria  T.
Waterbury, CT
I always find that covergirl products are a hit or miss for me. The products that I do love work great, for the longest time I used to CG foundation and powder and it worked so well for me
Angelica A.
I like Covergirl , I have a few of there products in my make-up bag.
Some of there products are a little costly but worth it. I would also really like to try some of there new products:)
Susana C.
Winton, CA
I love covergirl!! The mascara,foundation, and blush are great !Also the price is awesome! I used to pay $20 for mascara but ever since I started using lash blast I will not go back!
Madison R.
Wise, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makes great makeup. I buy it a lot and I definitely will be buying more. They have so many great products at great prices. There is nothing I would change with then. I definitely recommend shopping.
Christina  R.
For the most part I buy Bobbi Brown cosmetics (sensitive skin)but when in a quick need or for face powder compact I always go to Covergirl! My mother buys nothing but Covergirl. She lives by it. Great company, great products at a reasonable price
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands! I always love their spokespeople! The prices are on point and there are always coupons you can use. I have sensitive skin and no problems!
Nafisa A.
Hicksville, NY
I used the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation that came in my voxbox, and I happen to really like this product! It goes on real easily and does what it says (medium coverage). It is great for fall and the shade (mine:215) was just right!
MzDiva Q.
Aurora, IL
I absolutely love the Covergirl Queen Collection all day flawless 3 in 1!! It is so light on my face but gives flawless coverage without it looking "cakey." Love, love, love it!!!
Stephanie  P.
I like some of the CoverGirl line of make up products. The eye brow pencils are great, and so it the loose powder. However, I'm not a fan of the mascara or liquid foundations.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.