Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Madisonville, KY

Cheap products but they work just fine. Haven't had a product I was disappointed in! This is usually my go to brand since I have a budget I have to stick to
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jacksonville, AL

I use covergirl pressed powder because of the awesome coverage. I always feel fresh during the summer and it never creases!
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL

my go to brand for foundation has the best shades and coverage. been using for almost 20 yrs
Angela W.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA

I have purchase all the "naked" palette line. I love these shadow. So creamy and you can create so many looks. I own UD palettes as well but chose these because it was more affordable. My favorite to date is the Jewels palettes. Such pretty colors. Product good for young and mature. Highly recommend.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Hampton, GA

I love the product lines especially mascara. Affordable and a variety to choose from ... love
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

Great drug store brand. I use the hydrating bb cream and it's pretty good. They have some great products.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've had mostly good experiences with covergirl. The price is always right and most of the products and i have tried alot of them have good pigmentation and work well. There's been a couple mascara duds but not recently and they are always on trend
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Flatgap, KY

I love all their make up products!!!!!!!!! The powders and mascara are are the best. They even have all fr
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA

Cover girl is hit and miss. I love some of their formulas, and they're affordable. I think they need to come out with some paler shades IMO.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI

I like some of the covergirl line. Some of the Mascaras got clumps before I used it all up. It is a little difficult to match the right shade of foundation to my skin. Over all the quality is good minus the few issues I had.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.