BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Adria S.
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ
covergirl overall is a pretty gold brand and it is not too pricey thats one of the things i love about this brand!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Garden Grove, CA
Love the new cover girl line! Covergirl has really great affordable and great quality products
Rossana R.
Rossana R.
Compact Powder. Not a good product for me. The face looks reeeeeally dry and i dont know whyyy
sharonda r.
sharonda r.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love covergirl queen collection. It is definitely good, but I wish it would last throughout the day. It's worth it.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girls is my favorite powder foundation it goes on smooth and pairs with a liquid it covers all of my unwanted flaws!
Tayla W.
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I don't know if I've ever found anything that I like from this brand. However their matte bb cream isn't horrible. Just ok I guess
Justice W.
Justice W.
Shepherd, MT
There are things i love about covergirl and there's things that I hate. But its no different than any other brand.
Chelse B.
Chelse B.
Punta Gorda, FL
They make good products and are always reasonably priced. You can always buy there products at multiple locations.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Covergirl!! Their products are so cute and reasonably priced! Never had any issues with covergirl products :)
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Klamath falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Over the years I have tried many covergirl products some I love some I didn't but over all a good drug store brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.