BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Te Awamutu
Love this company has great products to sell and has great mascara to use. I would totally recommend this brand. Cheap products with great
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Sioux City, IA
I would love to have something like this for myself or even as a gift! I like looking my best for my hubby and family.
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Lebanon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have yet to find a product I don't love. Such a great brand that creates high quality products for affordable prices!
kia M.
kia M.
Amarillo, TX
Love their foundation always blends well & stays on all day does not make you look like you have to much make up on.
Rae B.
Rae B.
Arvada, CO
Really like using some of there eyes shadows they are very nice. Well pigmented, true to color and blend very nicely
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like my make up from cover girl . It's doesn't cost that much money. I like the different products. With CoverGirl.
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Cover girl is the only eye makeup that I have been able to use for 20 years now. It's affordable but still has a lot of choices in color.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
I usually love covergirl products. I think sometime they can be a little overpriced for the product but do the job.
Kalyssa C.
Kalyssa C.
Parachute, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
From eyeshadow to foundation to make up remover, CoverGirl is my go-to brand for basics. Great colors, solid coverage, and easy removal.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Louisville , GA
The super sizer mascara is one of the best ones I've tried. It gives your lashes length and volume
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.