Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Mission Viejo, CA

Every single thing I have used from covergirl is wonderful. I use a foundation that's a 3 in 1 and it's really good. It's hard for me to find a decent foundation that works with my skin. It doesn't clump or separate.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Warsaw, IN

covergirl products are very good for the prices i really like the basic foundation have used since i was a teenager
Erica M.
Erica M.
Pensacola, FL

All the mascara is amazing!! It's hard to choose my favorite because they all do different looks. However, you won't be disappointed!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Aberdeen, MD

I use covergirl's blush for my routine when I wear makeup. While I may not wear it daily, I do enjoy the fact that it is easy to remove when I do. It doesn't feel heavy when applied and amplifies my cheek bones nicely.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.

Covergirl has came out with some great products over the years. Recently, I have really enjoyed covergirls clump crusher mascara! Will definitely be buying another tube!
Jena C.
Jena C.

I love all cover girl products. I use liquid, lipstick, mascara, eye shadow. I love it all
It's easy to pick these up at the retail stores. Good products that are reasonably priced.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Chesapeake, VA

I have bought so many of their products and some are just ahhh! Worth buying and great drugstore products
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Donna, TX

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and they have so many great products. I've lost count of how many products Ive tried by them.
Jessica  L.
Jessica L.

Love some of their products but don't support their values. It's called cover girl for a reason
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.