BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not a bad choice when looking for a less expensive product! This product still has decent quality and price.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usted to wear cover girl foundation and it was good but at some point it made big patches on me and it didn't look good
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes covergirl is a hot or miss. I prefer maybelline. I don't usually go out of my way to buy covergirl products.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Sioux City, IA
I would love to have something like this for myself or even as a gift! I like looking my best for my hubby and family.
Raina Foreverloveble S.
Raina Foreverloveble S.
I love everything covergirl. I have a lot of there products in my house. Covergirl is everything.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Albertville, AL
Make up that doesn't break my face out is so hard to find! Cover girl makes my face feel nice and never breaks me out
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Te Awamutu
Love this company has great products to sell and has great mascara to use. I would totally recommend this brand. Cheap products with great
ThatBihhKayla W.
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this item so much I'm glad I made this delightful purchase it does wonders and I really like it !! It's so nice
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Lebanon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have yet to find a product I don't love. Such a great brand that creates high quality products for affordable prices!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.