COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Screven, GA

I like this makeup. It is light inexpensive and covers well. I like their powder and lipstick.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Durham, NC

I've always liked Covergirl mascara and the rich moisturizing lipsticks and glosses for myself and now I find myself researching the best Covergirl products is best for my tween...Covergirl is a company I respect with products I trust with a line of cosmetic line for all racial backgrounds and more colors to choose from ....my daughter and I having getting different Covergirl products to try to find the right one for her. My Covergirl products I love too much to share
Abbie U.
Abbie U.
Iowa City, IA

Covergirl makeup is a low-level makeup brand available in most supermarkets, pharmacies, and make up department stores. Covergirl coverage is OK for the price, but is not competitive to other name-brand products. Selection is similar to other brands - ranging from foundation to lipstick.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Muscle Shoals, AL

Covergirl products works as well as behind the counter makeup products without the high price. The products quality is of a very high standard.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Endicott, NY

Love covergirl. Always makes my face look flawless. My personal favorite is their foundation and lip products
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC

I like their bb creams its by far the best one i have tried... they have good makeup and irs affordable
Raven R.
Raven R.

Covergirl mascara has to be one of my all time beauty grabs when I go into a drugstore. Love it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Goodland, IN

I've used everything covergirl, from foundation to eyeliner. The products are very affordable.
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, Pa

I love covergirl! the products are all so fun and such a great quality for such an amazing value! You can find exactly what you need, for so much less than other brands. I love trying out different items, and I have yet to find one I didn't like. I would definitely recommend!
Whitney O.
Whitney O.

Covergirl is okay. Some products work really well, and others are a complete bust. I do like their eyeliner.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.