Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Candy S.
Candy S.
Hedgesville, WV
April 21, 2017, 7:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go-to line of cosmetics. While I use other brands I remain faithful to cover girl and some of the products they offer.
Lady J.
Lady J.
March 10, 2017, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner is a great eyeliner for beginners. You can do your wing with ease :-)
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA
March 25, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite drug store brand. Inexpensive but still has great quality products. Nearly everything is under $15.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Fort Lauderdale
May 16, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The lipstick last for a very long time, with my busy schedule it's something I need without worry about reapply
JUDITH C.
JUDITH C.
Whittier, CA
Feb. 10, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The nail Polish colors are so beautiful I love them all! They always brighten up my nails!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 18, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the covergirl brand. The foundation and powdered are awesome! Definitely recommend it.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Feb. 12, 2017, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand!!!! It lasts a long time and the make up doesn't clump like other brands.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Memphis, TN
Feb. 11, 2017, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have used covergirl products for over ten years and am always pleased with the overall quality for the price.
MaryBeth M.
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
good quality for the price. most of my drug store make up i have purchased is from covergirl. one of my favorites
Susie R.
Susie R.
Oxnard , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 21, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
In love with this makeup line super affordable and easy to find . Target is my favorite store to purchase it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.