BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always pleased when using my cover girl products. They work great and are priced well too.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl foundation, it's been my only go to for a while good coverage and affordable
Emily I.
Lincoln, NE
I usually buy the lengthening mascara and it works great. I also get it in waterproof, but it still easy to remove, which can be frustrating when my eyes water.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love covergirl because of it's reputation i trust. it is definitely overall good quality, many of my friends use this product. the shopping experience was great and it is my favorite purchase ever. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Lasharay O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my number one budget #beauty find with a nice high end look. I've loeved every product I have gotten from them and will,continue to love their products.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use the cover girl foundation it is one of my favorites and it is very affordable
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The line is okay. The company could definitely do more in the terms of make shades for WOC. The Better Than Sex mascara and the Melts (1 lipstick) I enjoy.
Lindsay G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's a lot of different products available and is totally affordable. It doesn't really last all day, and the mascara often flakes off. It's a great brand to start your makeup collection with.
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl. But it doesn't catch my attention like other drug store brands. I have a translucent powder but that's about it. It works okay.
Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used covergirl the most when I was younger. They still have many products for all ages and they are a great brand for the drugstore side of makeup. Affordable and simple.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.