COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Klamath falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Over the years I have tried many covergirl products some I love some I didn't but over all a good drug store brand
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirls Lash Blast Mascara is simply amazing!!!! I use it everyday! Day and Night! All black is my go to color
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Covergirls products because they are affordable. Particularly the mascaras and BB cream.
Evan C.
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
I have a cover girl face powder and I really like it. The color matches well and it is something I would purchase again.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is hit or miss for me. They have nice powders most of the time, and lip products.
Wily G.
Wily G.
The products of cover girl are amazing!! I just love it. The quality is super good, they aren't expensive at all
Candy S.
Candy S.
Hedgesville, WV
My go-to line of cosmetics. While I use other brands I remain faithful to cover girl and some of the products they offer.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl aqua smooth and absolutely love it! Itso creamy and goes on dry. I love the look and feel of it!
Lady J.
Lady J.
COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner is a great eyeliner for beginners. You can do your wing with ease :-)
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Fort Lauderdale
The lipstick last for a very long time, with my busy schedule it's something I need without worry about reapply
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.