Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL

Great drugstore brand I love there mascara and the 3-1 foundation affordable as well
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX

Marca de calidad por excelencia, la uso desde que era adolescente y aún me acompaña.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV

I love the black eyeliner it lasts awhile on eyes and doesn't smuge it lasts all day
Lisbeth P.
Lisbeth P.
Miami , Florida

Tengo una máscara de cover girl y me encanta porque me da una mirada de encanto 🙈❤️
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH

Cheap, easy to get in a pinch (I forgot my lipstick, oops!) often can find coupons.
Rosalinda S.
Rosalinda S.
Laredo, TX

Enjoy this after looking for a good one i finally found the right products!!In love
Haley H.
Haley H.
Mulberry, KS

Love the foundation! Seems to last all day, and their products are very affordable!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

Price is great I'm always looking for great deals and love that you can use coupons
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ

Used their foundation for a long time. Great coverage and a wide variety of tones.
Maria L.
Maria L.

FULL LASH BLOOM MASCARA. I LOVE IT,IS AMAZING,LITERALLY...

I THINK IT`S VERY GOOD!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.