COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girls is my favorite powder foundation it goes on smooth and pairs with a liquid it covers all of my unwanted flaws!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Garden Grove , CA
Love the new cover girl line! Covergirl has really great affordable and great quality products
sharonda r.
sharonda r.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love covergirl queen collection. It is definitely good, but I wish it would last throughout the day. It's worth it.
Tayla W.
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I don't know if I've ever found anything that I like from this brand. However their matte bb cream isn't horrible. Just ok I guess
Chelse B.
Chelse B.
Punta Gorda, FL
They make good products and are always reasonably priced. You can always buy there products at multiple locations.
Justice W.
Justice W.
Shepherd, MT
There are things i love about covergirl and there's things that I hate. But its no different than any other brand.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Covergirl!! Their products are so cute and reasonably priced! Never had any issues with covergirl products :)
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
I love Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil. The product glides on my eye very smoothly. I use the pencil daily and absolutely love it!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
MAscara is always on point. Will always be a covergirl. Always have a few different options.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Klamath falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Over the years I have tried many covergirl products some I love some I didn't but over all a good drug store brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.