BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand because it is affordable and good product quality I like the colors are neutral and not too strong.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not a bad choice when looking for a less expensive product! This product still has decent quality and price.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usted to wear cover girl foundation and it was good but at some point it made big patches on me and it didn't look good
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes covergirl is a hot or miss. I prefer maybelline. I don't usually go out of my way to buy covergirl products.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Sioux City, IA
I would love to have something like this for myself or even as a gift! I like looking my best for my hubby and family.
Raina Foreverloveble S.
Raina Foreverloveble S.
I love everything covergirl. I have a lot of there products in my house. Covergirl is everything.
ThatBihhKayla W.
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this item so much I'm glad I made this delightful purchase it does wonders and I really like it !! It's so nice
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Te Awamutu
Love this company has great products to sell and has great mascara to use. I would totally recommend this brand. Cheap products with great
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Albertville, AL
Make up that doesn't break my face out is so hard to find! Cover girl makes my face feel nice and never breaks me out
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.