BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and name. I use several of their products on a daily basis. They're nicely priced too
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great low cost brand. I have many products from them. I especially love thier mascara.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent drugstore make up. I love their lipsticks, and I use their concealers for contouring each day!
Emi D.
Emi D.
I love this brand, affordable but good quality.my favorite product from Covergirl is mascara. But like almost everything.
Emelsyth O.
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a dream come true. A huge stuff that I can get as soon as possible because never is enoungh in this brand. I loved it.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good products for a good cost. I love their powders and mascaras. I have been using this brand since I was in middle school
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Cover girl is so affordable and great! They have good quality products. Their mascaras are awesome!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , Indiana
Covergirl is the MAIN drugstore go to! Its not the cheapest for a drugstore brand buy it is defiantly worth every penny!
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand because it is affordable and good product quality I like the colors are neutral and not too strong.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.