Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Monse S.
Monse S.
Saint Paul, MN

Cover girl overall is a great makeup company, I've never came across any problems with there makeup ! It's all very affordable & amazing .
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bronx, NY

Cover Girl is amazing. I think its actually one of the best mskeup products so yeah go buy it
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

They have really good makeup products that work as great as high end brands but at a lower cost. I really like their lose powder.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Battle Ground, WA

Love covergirl not dollar tree kind the real Macoy covers great nice texture good color base less oily then others think there productshould and canbe lower on price do to not everyone can pay for that much makeup on a buget I would tell my family ands friends about their makeup
Megan J.
Megan J.
N Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely love cover girl products!! I've never had a problem with them and they are too expensive
Denisse G.
Denisse G.

Lipsticks are pretty good . Great pigment. Good products over all. They have a good range of makeup
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA

My girlfriend uses this and I think she makes it work great it looks nice and she is always so beautiful in her makeup and out.
Eshuana T.
Eshuana T.
Clearwater, FL

What kind I say. I love love love cover girl. Not only do that have a awesome magazine that I love to read, but they have great makeup. I do not wear a lot of makeup but when I do it is always cover girl. They have reasonable prices and great colors. I love their lip stick and shade colors.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI

Great makeup whether it's foundation, concealer, or eyeshadow the brand has stand with the test of time. Classic, clean and original
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I just love Covergirl mascara! I always get fuller eyelashes in the color I like (brown black) for a reasonable price. It's a good quality, reliable brand available pretty much everywhere. I'll definitely continue to buy Covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.