BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sam F.
I love coverGirl makeup i use a lot of their face consealers and powders! it has a clean finish and doesn't look cakey! i highley recommend and always ask a second opinion! The dislike is that sometimes its hard getting the exact color sometimes, and it could cause lines! so make sure if you go with like a darker liquid foundation go with a lighter powder so you are able to blend it in better, giving you highlight!!
Melanie H.
Manchester, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I I love cover girl they are amazing. The foundation is amazing. I do think it looks fresh and unique and clean. The covert irk brand has so much to offer.I believe in my own person experience that the cover girl foundation covers blemishes and acne. I think that it has a fresh natural look.
Skyla H.
Pampa, TX
This Product has been used in my family for YEARS! its a true product and we love the affordable prices. I love the eye make-up, concealers, nail product, and skin care! There in the magazines and on TV for a reason!!! THERE SIMPLY FABULOUS!!!!!!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Want Bombshell Lashes then this Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous Lash Mascara is for you! I loved the ease it went on with the curved brush and it lasted a long time. didn't wear off and had good coverage without clumping. Go ahead its worth a try!
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is by far my least favorite line of makeup. I've found that every product I buy from them doesn't work how it's supposed to. Their mascaras claim they don't clump, but always do. Their lipsticks aren't the best quality. I'm just not a fan.
Jenna H.
Madison, WI
I love Covergirl cosmetics. I use their foundation, concealer, and powder. It is long lasting for the most part and leaves my skin feeling clean and not caked on with makeup. The variety of foundation colors they offer is nice as well because sometimes it is very hard to find a color that fits my skin tone without make me look orange.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
Since the first day I ever used makeup I have used Cover Girl. They have a wide range of products to choose from. Great color choices! They have everything for all generations and skin tones which is great! All the latest fashion crazes too!
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Covergirl products. My favorite product is their lashblast mascara. I've never tried their foundations or lipsticks but I've heard good things about them. This brand is a good drugstore brand but I prefer Maybelline over Covergirl.
Emma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used a Covergirl product that I did not like. It's affordable and works well with my skin, which if I might say is awful. My mom bought Covergirl as my first makeup many years ago and I still enjoy buying it for myself now.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX
I love Covergirl! Right now I am using one of their foundations and OHEMGEE! This foundation is AMAZING! It doesn't clog my pores, it smooths my skins reflection, hiding blemishes, I don't even need a concealer. Thank you Covergirl!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.