Add a Photo

Chelse B.
Punta Gorda, FL
April 1, 2017, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They make good products and are always reasonably priced. You can always buy there products at multiple locations.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
March 7, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil. The product glides on my eye very smoothly. I use the pencil daily and absolutely love it!
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Klamath falls, OR
May 3, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Over the years I have tried many covergirl products some I love some I didn't but over all a good drug store brand
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Feb. 11, 2017, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
MAscara is always on point. Will always be a covergirl. Always have a few different options.
TANYA F.
TANYA F.
Downey, CA
March 7, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirls Lash Blast Mascara is simply amazing!!!! I use it everyday! Day and Night! All black is my go to color
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 4, 2017, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like Covergirls products because they are affordable. Particularly the mascaras and BB cream.
Evan C.
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
April 13, 2017, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have a cover girl face powder and I really like it. The color matches well and it is something I would purchase again.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Feb. 13, 2017, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is hit or miss for me. They have nice powders most of the time, and lip products.
Wily G.
Wily G.
March 28, 2017, 9:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The products of cover girl are amazing!! I just love it. The quality is super good, they aren't expensive at all
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Feb. 24, 2017, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl aqua smooth and absolutely love it! Itso creamy and goes on dry. I love the look and feel of it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.