Add a Photo
Rossana R.
Rossana R.
Feb. 17, 2017, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Compact Powder. Not a good product for me. The face looks reeeeeally dry and i dont know whyyy
Adria S.
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ
March 9, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl overall is a pretty gold brand and it is not too pricey thats one of the things i love about this brand!!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 4, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girls is my favorite powder foundation it goes on smooth and pairs with a liquid it covers all of my unwanted flaws!
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS
March 6, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy the 3 in 1 foundation by Covergirl. It really does keep my oily t-zone at bay without looking overly cakey.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Garden Grove, CA
Feb. 10, 2017, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the new cover girl line! Covergirl has really great affordable and great quality products
sharonda r.
sharonda r.
Colorado Springs, CO
April 23, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl queen collection. It is definitely good, but I wish it would last throughout the day. It's worth it.
Tayla W.
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Honestly I don't know if I've ever found anything that I like from this brand. However their matte bb cream isn't horrible. Just ok I guess
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
April 29, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirl!! Their products are so cute and reasonably priced! Never had any issues with covergirl products :)
Justice W.
Justice W.
Shepherd, MT
March 1, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There are things i love about covergirl and there's things that I hate. But its no different than any other brand.
Chelse B.
Chelse B.
Punta Gorda, FL
April 1, 2017, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They make good products and are always reasonably priced. You can always buy there products at multiple locations.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.