BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
jazlyn g.
jazlyn g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this is a great deal comes with a lot of product. Saves you money than actually having to buy it all buy its self.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Philadelphia
I like their concealers. They cover pretty well but I feel like I have to use a lot and it doesn't seem to stay on very long
Yoe F.
Yoe F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Todos son productos nuy buenos y util, k toda mujer usa en la vida, son productos conomicos y se pueden encontra fasilmente
Ana C.
Ana C.
I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally almost every cover girl mascara I have used it the best. Their mascaras are like 6-7 bucks. You can't beat that!!
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY
I own about 7 cover girl products and they are amazing from mascara to eye liners !!! Hands down amazing
Carly R.
Carly R.
Cover girl is decent quality make up. Not the best quality but it certainly isn't the worst either. Easy to find in stores.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love cover girl. They have a diversity of products, and I love to try new products of theirs.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia , PA
Products are good and priced nicely and affordable can get at many stores have many of their products
Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and name. I use several of their products on a daily basis. They're nicely priced too
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.