Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Anoka, MN

I love covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow trio, gives just the perfect amount of shimmer to make your eyes sparkle.
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA

I used Covergirl makeup years ago when I was first wearing makeup. The price is pretty low, but unfortunately so is the quality. Low pigmentation on their eyeshadows, their eyeliners smudge all over the place, and their mascara clumps like crazy.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Simpsonville, SC

COVERGIRL is one of the amazing brands you can find at the drug store. Although some of their powders and eye shadows can be a little chalky they are still an amazing brand overall. COVERGIRL is very affordable and still gives you beautiful looks.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA

Covergirl has numerous mascaras that can be used for different eyelash types and are amazing quality.
Juli R.
Juli R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I like that they are always adding new colors to the collection.. Very affordable. I dont like the foundation, it seems to wear off fast. I love the eyeshadows!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Springfield, MO

Huge variety in products, many colors, long lasting wear. Pressed powder lasts forever and always makes me look good.
Shelia C.
Shelia C.
Nacogdoches, TX

Eye shadows, eye liners, mascara, foundation, blush, lipstick, lipgloss, you name it Covergirl has got it. All of the products are super saturated with color and full of pigment. This is a high quality product for a low price. You get every bang for your buck with this product.
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN

Most Cover Girl products are pretty good, but the eyeshadows do not have the pigmentation they need to really show up. It takes several layers of shadow to even see them on sometimes. The price is right, though. I would recommend some of the other powders, but just not the eyeshadow.
Liz A.
Liz A.

I dont really like a lot of heavy full coverage Makeup for my face because I have combination skin and a lot of makeup can my dry spots really stick out. I came across the CC cream at my local drugstore and I decided to try it out. I fell in love! This cc cream is very matte but not drying and it does not accentuate my already dry spots. It blends out great I don't have to use a brush either, my fingers are enough. Will repurchase!
Thais G.
Thais G.

Although I have used it little .. is an excellent brand especially its line of corrective bases and bases of makeup, have also tried lipsticks that are beautiful and durardeor.I like the brand because it is quality and durable.I would like to use it always.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.