BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have some good products, but I'm not a fan of everything. I do like some of their lipsticks and their mascara. I don't usually gravitate towards covergirl though.
denise r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. I love all there makeup. Their products are very affordable and nice. There arent any cons. I would definitely purchase from their brand again in the future as well as recommend others to shop here.
Theresa S.
Glendale, CA
As far as supermarket brands go, Cover Girl is a good choice. I only use their mascara because it has great coverage, goes on smooth, and doesn't smear. I've also been happy with their blushes and eye colors. They go on well, but could be more pigmented. Their foundation goes on nicely, but I have a difficult tie finding a good match. I wish they had a wider skin tone palette to choose from.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live their mascara! The declumper is the best mascara out there. Only thing is that they're not 100% cruelty free.
Samantha O.
Hialeah, FL
In my culture, brands like these are what we call "bueno, bonito, barrato" which means good, pretty, and cheap! I have been using Cover a Girl Cosmetics ever since I came of age. It is the perfect makeup for young girls on a budget and it is as effective as other over priced products. I highly recommend using CG. Try their bronzed, mascara, and powders! They're phenomenal.
Miranda R.
Woodland Park, CO
I use their mascara a lot, the clump crusher definitely works. Although, I also use their concealer and it usually wears off after about an hour or two. I will come home from school and it will look like I didn't put any makeup on that day. I feel like the main reason I buy their concealer is because it's probably the cheapest at the store.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL
My favorite cover girl product is the clear mascara. It works great as a brow gel too. I also love the 3 in one cheek blushes. Its comes with 3 different blushes. a highlight, a contour, and a regular color. but of course you can mix the colors and use them however you want. I love the highlight it is a pretty color. I also love the cover girl bronzer because it gives me a nice glow and works great as a blush as well. cover girl is one of my favorite makeup company's.
jaymie m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use a lot of CoverGirl products, but I have been very impressed with the ones I have used. My favorite CoverGirl product is the Flamed Out mascara because it's one of the only mascaras that doesn't make my eyelashes look clumpy. I'm going to try more of their products in the future. Their prices are also pretty good.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
Covergirl has quickly become my favorite drugstore brand! I used to use some products from them but never really payed as much attention to their products as I do now. In my opinion, they are much better quality than Maybelline, and way more affordable! So happy I found you covergirl, never go away <3 lol
Patricia W.
Fairborn, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend trying CG smoothrs concealer. This is my new favorite staple in my makeup bag. I use it as a concealer under my eyes and also as a highlighter. It's a 2 for 1 that is inexpensive and just as good as more expensive brands! I also recommend the perfect blend eye liners. I've used them for years because they go on smooth and do not irritate my eyes. They also do not smudge like some more expensive brands.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.