BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl foundations. They all seem to last all day and do what they say they are supposed to do.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl for their eye shadows, mascaras and eyeliners. It's a very affordable makeup company that never disappoints.
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic brand to purchase at a major grocery store. I like their foundations the best. Very inexpensive for a good product.
Juliana D.
Juliana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very trusty brand that has many new products that are always changing the way makeup is done.
Katiuska P.
Katiuska P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente marca. Adoro sus productos son estupendos. Pero lo que más amo son sus pestañas porque hacen que mis pestañas luzcan enormes y hermosas
jazlyn g.
jazlyn g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this is a great deal comes with a lot of product. Saves you money than actually having to buy it all buy its self.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Philadelphia
I like their concealers. They cover pretty well but I feel like I have to use a lot and it doesn't seem to stay on very long
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally almost every cover girl mascara I have used it the best. Their mascaras are like 6-7 bucks. You can't beat that!!
Ana C.
Ana C.
I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Yoe F.
Yoe F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Todos son productos nuy buenos y util, k toda mujer usa en la vida, son productos conomicos y se pueden encontra fasilmente
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.