Add a Photo
Raina Foreverloveble S.
Raina Foreverloveble S.
Feb. 10, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love everything covergirl. I have a lot of there products in my house. Covergirl is everything.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 2, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Sometimes covergirl is a hot or miss. I prefer maybelline. I don't usually go out of my way to buy covergirl products.
kia M.
kia M.
Amarillo, TX
Feb. 12, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their foundation always blends well & stays on all day does not make you look like you have to much make up on.
Rae B.
Rae B.
Arvada, CO
Feb. 11, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Really like using some of there eyes shadows they are very nice. Well pigmented, true to color and blend very nicely
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
March 3, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is the only eye makeup that I have been able to use for 20 years now. It's affordable but still has a lot of choices in color.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
April 19, 2017, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like my make up from cover girl . It's doesn't cost that much money. I like the different products. With CoverGirl.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Louisville , GA
Feb. 14, 2017, 9:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The super sizer mascara is one of the best ones I've tried. It gives your lashes length and volume
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
Feb. 13, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually love covergirl products. I think sometime they can be a little overpriced for the product but do the job.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hollister, CA
March 8, 2017, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They're not cruelty free, and their latest spokesperson (James) made some really ignorant offensive comments. Will not support this brand
Kalyssa C.
Kalyssa C.
Parachute, CO
April 1, 2017, 8:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
From eyeshadow to foundation to make up remover, CoverGirl is my go-to brand for basics. Great colors, solid coverage, and easy removal.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.