BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittney W.
I'm neutral on covergirl products. I've used several that are okay and several that aren't. My mascara now is covergirl and I'm currently trying to find a new brand. Irritates my contacts but it doesn't clump!
Daysi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an affordable brand and one I have been using since I first started wearing make up. It's not only inexpensive but also great quality. They're mascaras are incredible and long lasting!
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand. its not high priced and its easy to find. you can pretty much pick it up at any drugstore or walmart. they have lip products, foundation, eye products and much more.
Katie W.
Osteen, FL
Not too impressed with cover girl I felt that their foundation was to thick and left a oily feeling on my face and I had to use more than usual just to get the coverage I want with a full coverage foundation
Shanie R.
East Moline, IL
First time i used covergirl product when i received my first voxbox! They are all amazing especially the lipstick! I like the staying power and the face powder as well keep my face free from oils!
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY
I use the cover girl clean foundation, matte finish, I truly love the way it blends and helps make my skin look natural and clean. I have red blotches at times and this really works for me. It does not feel heavy and oily at all.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA
I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
Terri N.
Ellerbe, NC
I use the eye shadow in this product. I even use the eye liner and the mascara as well. I've used this product for bout 15years or more and I'll probably still continue to use it for many more.
Alysa S.
Mtn House, CA
This "very black" covergirl "super thick lash" mascara is extremely useful! It makes my eyelashes look beautiful every single day and I love it :).
This will forever be my favorite look for makeup.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the mascaras by covergirl! It's always easy to just pick out exactly what you want as they always lay them out for you to easily view. It's definitely good quality and I always go back for more!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.