BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I love covergirl mascaras. They really are a cult classic. I also find that they do last longer than most.
Shila B.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice foundation from the drugstore! I would recommend if you havent ever tried it or need a new foundation
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I'm in a pinch and need a quick lipstick or powder foundation, I turn to Covergirl. I also like their Covergirl campaigns.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Tarrytown, GA
It's unique and diverse I love most of their products I used a lot of the mascaras but it's a great brand
Larissa V.
Larissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love getting new makeup by covergirl! My favorite right mow is the loose powder foundation and Katy Perry's cat eye mascara!
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Great brand affordable has alot to choose from ,foundations are full coverage lots of shades to choose from
Dori E.
Dori E.
La Fayette, GA
I love there lip lava lip glosses. I get so many compliments when I wear them and so many are surprised that it is covergirl.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl foundations. They all seem to last all day and do what they say they are supposed to do.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl for their eye shadows, mascaras and eyeliners. It's a very affordable makeup company that never disappoints.
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic brand to purchase at a major grocery store. I like their foundations the best. Very inexpensive for a good product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.