Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Spartanburg, SC

I've used covergirl mascara in the past and I thought that it lasted well and stayed on without clumping.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Harrison, MI

Very good make up, the only kind I purchase when I do wear make up and is reasonable in price
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Doral

This is the brand that almost all the models used to look flawless on a fashion show, it has good quality
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.

I love this brand. They have great products. And a great range of products. Their products are affordable.
Asia V.
Asia V.
Casper, Wy

Most things I've used I love. And I've bought so much I can't remember what I've all bought. So that's how you know it's a great brand
lisa h.
lisa h.
Petersburg, VA

I love cover girl products. I have never had any issues with them. I love the different colors to choose from on eye shadow, lip gloss, and powder.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA

Covergirl is a great drugstore makeup brand. Their mascaras are probably their most famous and best product. I'm not completely sold on their other stuff, especially since a lot of the looks featured in their advertisements wouldn't be looks I would want to wear.
Athena C.
Athena C.

I really like Covergirl mascara! Right now, I am using the Covergirl Flamed Up mascara. It provides awesome volume and length. I have used other mascaras from this brand in the past, and I have never once been disappointed. The quality is great, and it is super affordable!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX

I love my cover girl eyeliner it is one of my go to's it stays on forever. As well as the cover girl mascara in the big fat green tube is great for building up a flicker lash and make sure lashes look long and dark as well
Tori H.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA

Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.