COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , Indiana
Covergirl is the MAIN drugstore go to! Its not the cheapest for a drugstore brand buy it is defiantly worth every penny!
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL
Definitely not a bad choice when looking for a less expensive product! This product still has decent quality and price.
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand because it is affordable and good product quality I like the colors are neutral and not too strong.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usted to wear cover girl foundation and it was good but at some point it made big patches on me and it didn't look good
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Te Awamutu
Love this company has great products to sell and has great mascara to use. I would totally recommend this brand. Cheap products with great
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Albertville, AL
Make up that doesn't break my face out is so hard to find! Cover girl makes my face feel nice and never breaks me out
Raina Foreverloveble S.
Raina Foreverloveble S.
I love everything covergirl. I have a lot of there products in my house. Covergirl is everything.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes covergirl is a hot or miss. I prefer maybelline. I don't usually go out of my way to buy covergirl products.
kia M.
kia M.
Amarillo, TX
Love their foundation always blends well & stays on all day does not make you look like you have to much make up on.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.