Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT

Affordable and good quality makeup. Great for beginners or drug store divas! Love love
Liesa Kelly B.
Liesa Kelly B.
Stone Mountain, GA

I always use CoverGirl lip products. They stay on the longest and I love their colors.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Leivasy, WV

I love cover girl cosmetics!! They are a great price and never fail to last all day!!!
Hunter J.
Hunter J.

My favorite drugstore grade. Their bb cream, lipsticks, and mascara are a must for me!
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL

Love the lash blast mascara! Works wonders for my eye lashes ! Does not smudge all day
Shanay W.
Shanay W.

Great brand with a lot of great products. Personally, I would recommend their mascaras
Melody C.
Melody C.
Reno

I love mascarra cover girl always has a great selection. Cant go wrong with a classic.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
American Fork, UT

i like this makeup it works well and doesn't cost alot i get it when i'm out and about
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA

My absolutely favorite makeup products. I always buy the loose powder and the mascara.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Favorite eyeliner! I always by cover girl, love the products. Not to expensive either!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.