Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cumberland Gap, TN

Covergirl BB creme!!! I love that the shade has a neutral tone and it looks really good on my skin no pink or yellow which is a concern when a product just have a few shades available. Everything breaks me out but not this one!
Mary A.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA

I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Ane K.

Long Lasting
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Azle, TX

This brand is awesome. It makes my skin feel flawless and smooth. No oilily skin. Really recommend this brand.
Cornelia B.
Cornelia B.
Eagle, CO

Love the lipstick, the eyeshadow, the eyeliner, everything. It really helps me look good when I have formal dinners. I look great when I use it. It makes me feel like I have completely finished my outfit and accents my outfit perfectly. Thank you covergirl.
xavia v.
xavia v.
Cape Coral, FL

There is nothing wrong with Covergirl products. However for my skin complexion they are not the products that are best for myself. Their Foundation and powder do not laugh all day long like I would like them to. Towards the middle of my day my face looks runny and the makeup starts to wear off
A G.
A G.

The Covergirl bb cream is so super good! I did not think that a bb cream could be that good until I tried their's. But the foundation is actually so bad. Also their new eyeshadow palettes are reallly good and have staple and unique shades that make them perfect.
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI

A little more expensive then some brands. However it is very good quality so its worth a little extra. I love their coverup! Super easy to find the right color and doesn't dry out your skin. Also they have squeeze bottles so theres no worry about dropping and spilling a brand new bottle.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Anoka, MN

I love covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow trio, gives just the perfect amount of shimmer to make your eyes sparkle.
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA

I used Covergirl makeup years ago when I was first wearing makeup. The price is pretty low, but unfortunately so is the quality. Low pigmentation on their eyeshadows, their eyeliners smudge all over the place, and their mascara clumps like crazy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.