Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I love their bb cream matte! It definitely have awesome coverage for a bb cream and it doesn't make my tzone lily at the end of the day. Although they claim it to be a bb cream, I do wish they have sunscreen in it so I can use it during the summer. Otherwise, I love This product!
Riya S.
Riya S.
Urbana, IL

I like Covergirl, the quality is decent. I feel like the color selection for foundation and concealer isn't that's varied and for my skin tone I usually can't find anything. I prefer other brands at the drugstore. I've tried the Clean Matte BB Cream recently and it's pretty good.
nyeisha m.
nyeisha m.

Mascara is wonderful, they have a Multi- variety of make up that anyone of all skin types to use. Depending on which location you buy these products are bad on the quality in my opinion ex: wal greens do not go there to buy anything Go to a real beauty supply store and shop there
Susan S.
Susan S.

The cover girl lash blast volume mascara has been a favorite since I was in high school. I love the rubberized wand, short bristles, and voluminous formula. It's an easy go to mascara for every day in my opinion if you like volume added to your natural lashes. And it's drugstore!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN

Covergirl has always been on the top of my list of favorite cosmetics. Their makeup line has never disappointed me and I feel and look fresh using Covergirl brand. It's long lasting quality is a bonus for people that don''t have time to keep reapplying during the day or evening.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Erie, PA

Covergirl was my first foray into makeup - i started by using some of their cream foundation years ago. However, I do not currently use covergirl very often with the rare exception being for something like a decent waterproof mascara. But if you're on a budget, not a bad choice.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY

Covergirl has great products at an affordable price. You can find there products anywhere. I think that everyone has their own covergirl product that works for them. I have a bunch of there mascaras that are good but dry out over time. I have pretty eyeshadows from them as well.
Dolores H.
Dolores H.
Longview, TX

I"m using Covergirl eye pallet which is pretty to look at...but once applied to eyelids the product doesn't seem to want to stay on all day! :/ having to reapply...Was on sale at Walgreens! So I guess you really do get what you pay for! I will not be buying this product again...
Astriid S.
Astriid S.
Garfield, NJ

I really like the pigmentation, elongation and volume that gives the eyelashes, but what I like most is that I have this effect throughout the day without leaving a single residue. Their products are very good had eyeliner, bases, masks powders and I was perfect I recommend them
Annie B.
Annie B.
Toledo, OH

Covergirl is really a great drugstore brand. It seems to really stepped up it's game in recent years to compete with the more luxury and higher end brands. I commend them for doing this. They have quite a few products that you wouldn't particularly expect from a brand like that.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.