BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elkhart, IN
Their makeup is great! All of it! I really enjoy their foundations and mascara for everyday use. I purchase these items time and time again with no complaint ever. They are good quality with lasting wear. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for everyday makeup.
jasia d.
jasia d.
Holcomb, KS
Covergirl makeup is very common in my daily makeup routine. Its very cheap and usually has alright quality, but it could improve a little bit. I will say that for a great price, Covergirl has many great mascaras. My favorite is luminous one with two different brushes.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Indianapolis, IN
Covergirl's campaign is so inspiring. The number one thing I love about Covergirl is the affordability. I watch several dupe YouTube videos and oftentimes, Covergirl is one of the main dupes! You can't even notice a difference from their product to a high-end product.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These products are pretty good quality. You can typically get them at most drug stores or grocery stores. They have a lot to choose from and the prices are pretty reasonable. I would recommend these products to anyone looking for some descent make up for a low price.
lizzie k.
lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to be a big fan of this brand but now all I see In drugstores are just copies of it with other makeup brands like dupes of it and I'm getting annoyed . Even though it's price wise good for me I still like it I just wish the products could change and be better .
Karlie H.
Karlie H.
Coventry, CT
Cover girl has good make up, it's drug store quality so you get what you pay for but for the price it isn't terrible. If I need something quick, I go to the drug store to get covergirl. I like their mascara and eyeliner. I would recommend it for someone on a budget.
Kathi N.
Kathi N.
West Bend, WI
I have been using covergirl for a long time now. I get the concealer stick and the clean powder foundation. I use them together every day. My pores don't feel clogged and my face doesn't get greasy. They both do a good job of covering what I need covered on my face.
Shadaeq P.
Shadaeq P.
This product is amazing! Covergirl, "True you" is one of their best products yet! Every shade of skin toned can be found, and this product is genuinely affordable and accurate! Anyone who wants to look good at a reasonable price, this is the go to product for you!!!
jason j.
jason j.
Tuolumne, CA
Cover girl is amazing because they've made a make as there spokes person which is amazing cover girl can be pricey in some cases but not in all case most of the time I can find very affordable things that I absolutely adore I will definitely shop at cover girl again
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. I love that it lasts a long time and is easy to apply. I can normally find it on sale at my local retail stores or I can normally find a coupon for it. I love all the different make up products they have. I recommend this brand to anyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.