Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Grace G.
Grace G.
Nashville, TN

I am a frequent purchaser of CoverGirl's Last Blast Mascara. I also buy the Clump Crusher one as well. Between the two, I think I like the Clump Crusher more because I feel like it lengthens my eyelashes more but either one is great. The brushes really cover every eyelash and don't clump.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD

My daughter and I use covergirl every single day! My daughter loves their foundation. She says its the only foundation that doesn't make her face feel nasty. I love their mascara! I always have a problem with mascara making my eyes water and every single one of theirs is perfect for me!!
Norma A.
Norma A.
Fontana, CA

Foundation! The foundation i used is perfect. I am light skinned but the previous foundations i owned always didn't match my skin tone, they were never very accurate with my tone, but i found one from covergirl and i fell in love with it am almost running out since i do use makeup daily.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Bayonne, NJ

After trying many, many mascaras in my 20s, my all time favorite is and continues to be CoverGirl lashblast Fusion. I have luxury brands that I'll weave into the mix for fun on occasion but I always have a purple stick of very black Covergirl Mascara in my bag! I'm wearing it right now.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Fort Nelson

Love the bombshell mascara! I rarely use waterproof mascara but if I need one, that's the one I use. As a performer I've always used covergirl makeup for my stage makeup and it works great. Also in love with the Bb cream Smoothers. I prioritize it over non-drugstore companies bb creams.
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY

Covergirl is the only brand of face powder that I use. I have two now that I love and honestly, couldn't go without. I love that it doesn't feel cakey AT ALL and gives an overall matte finish - but not too matte at the same time lol. I would def recommend their products to other people.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
North Vernon, IN

I have tried several differnet products with covergirl and I will be honest, the foundation is my least favorite product that they have, however I do love there lipstick and lipglosses! Over all they have product that I would buy again but they are not my top go to for my daily wears!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Covergirl is okay as far as drug store brands go. I don't usually purchase anything from them unless i HAVE to. They aren't cruelty free and the quality isn't fantastic. I personally don't recommend them. I only gave the company 3 stars because the packaging is usually pretty decent.
Dorothy R.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA

I love almost all CoverGirl products. My favorite from this cosmetic brand is their mascara line. The mascaras are almost -- if not better-- than most high-end mascaras. The clump crusher and the lash blast will always be my go to's for that effortless curl and wispy, feminine, lash.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Newport News, VA

I mostly use the ink it eyeliner, which is by far the best I've used. Others I have tried seemed to dry my eyes out or irritate them. Recently I bought some liquid foundation from them and I fell in love with how it blended well with my skin tone and felt like I wasn't wearing makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.