Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Yanira G.
Yanira G.
Los Ebanos, Tx

This is by far one of the best brands to buy your foundation, or the powders and eyeliners. I love this brand because the foundation and powders have great coverage and I love it because it is the only one that hasn't made me break out. I am really picky with foundations I need great coverage but I don't want it if it means getting an oily face and breaking out. This is why I love cover girl. As of their eyeliners I love their pencil eyeliners because they do not need the be burn at the tip because they are super dark and have a smooth finish.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI

So i got a cover girl lip gloss to try out as a sample from PINCHme. I did not like it. I liked the packaging but that was about it. I didn't like that it wasn't pigmented that much, it was mostly clear even though it looks like a dark pink. It could just be me, because i don't usually go for gloss so if you like lip gloss this will probably be good for you. I also have cover girl foundation that i bought and i love it! So Just like any brand, you're going to love some some things but not everything. Covergirl is not that expensive.
Julia Lizeth G.
Julia Lizeth G.
Miami , Florida

Sure you already know what my favorite eyelash mask is. I've been using Cover Girl Lashblast for some time now. It gives me a very good result and its price is more than reasonable. I think I've already spent three tubes to give volume to my eyelashes: a record of fidelity for a person who likes to change as much as I do. A few days ago I saw that they had brought a new generation of LashBlast and, of course, I could not resist. So this week I started to try out the Cover Girl Lashblast Fusion mask. I love cover girl
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH

Covergirl is honestly one of my favorite brands out there in the beauty world. Although they can sometimes be expensive, its definitely worth it in the long run from the great products that they produce. They are my go-to brand whenever I need something, although one of the only negetive things I have to say is that they could do better with how long their products last while wearing, and the pigmentation of lighter shades of eye shadow. Overall, worth the money you'll spend, and definitely deserving of five stars.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT

I swear by Perfect Point Plus Liner in Charcoal for my everyday smudgy eye.
I am so attached to this liner,for so long,my fiancé is able to go into a CVS and grab me one-on his own. This is the guy who can't decipher shampoo from conditioner. It's a staple. I love their Liquiline Pencils too. Basically, I reach for CG liners more then I reach for my Guerlain,my NARS,my NAC,or my Dior...or my Marc.
That's got to say something.
I totally recommend,CG is a great,low-cost makeup option.
Misty P.
Misty P.

I like the covergirl loose, translucent powder to set my makeup. I'm not a one-brand makeup user. I choose each product I use based on how well it works, not on the brand. That being said, I believe covergirl works best for dry skin (after it has been washed and moisturized) because I feel like it is more oily than most other makeup. I don't recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin and I warn acne sufferers that it will make you breakout like you wouldn't believe.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Douglas, MA

I really love the mineral make up foundation. It has beatiful coverage and Lasts all day and matches my skin tone perfectly. I would recommend to anyone who may not have the money to buy the high end mineral makeup as this mineral make up is an equivalent to the high end ones. I use it as my back up for when I run out of my high end stuff. I sometimes even use it over the high end mineral make up. I use the natural ivory as a fair skinned natural red head. It matches beautifully.
Kashymir W.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA

When I discovered makeup, Covergirl was one of the first brands I ever used. Now years later, I still buy from the brand because it is affordable and has some great quality products. The company has made strides to ensure that women of color have makeup products as well as other women who may not fit the more general foundation options available. I am a loyal customer and love the new products that have been released like the COVERGIRL So Lashy! by blastPRO Mascara!!!!
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.

I use covergirl mascara, lashblast volume, the orange tube! I like it the best except sometimes it clumps too much. It gives me the length I want and the fullness that it says. I also use the Katy Perry brand lipsticks! They are matte and have good pigment. Don't use if your lips are chapped, because you can really tell! I like the color, Kitty Purry. It's a light purple, which I was afraid of at first because I'm not too adventurous but it goes on very classy and professional!
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH

Covergirl is one of my go to brands at the pharmacy or mass retailers. They promote positive imagery in their advertisement and represent natural beauty in their spokes models! I have enjoyed all types of Covergirl products through my years since being a teenager. I have some of their Outlast nail polish and lip stick, as well as mascara and liquid foundation right now in my make up collection! Affordable and a great selection of products and availability in the stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.