COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Misty P.
Misty P.
I like the covergirl loose, translucent powder to set my makeup. I'm not a one-brand makeup user. I choose each product I use based on how well it works, not on the brand. That being said, I believe covergirl works best for dry skin (after it has been washed and moisturized) because I feel like it is more oily than most other makeup. I don't recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin and I warn acne sufferers that it will make you breakout like you wouldn't believe.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the mineral make up foundation. It has beatiful coverage and Lasts all day and matches my skin tone perfectly. I would recommend to anyone who may not have the money to buy the high end mineral makeup as this mineral make up is an equivalent to the high end ones. I use it as my back up for when I run out of my high end stuff. I sometimes even use it over the high end mineral make up. I use the natural ivory as a fair skinned natural red head. It matches beautifully.
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
I use covergirl mascara, lashblast volume, the orange tube! I like it the best except sometimes it clumps too much. It gives me the length I want and the fullness that it says. I also use the Katy Perry brand lipsticks! They are matte and have good pigment. Don't use if your lips are chapped, because you can really tell! I like the color, Kitty Purry. It's a light purple, which I was afraid of at first because I'm not too adventurous but it goes on very classy and professional!
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Covergirl is one of my go to brands at the pharmacy or mass retailers. They promote positive imagery in their advertisement and represent natural beauty in their spokes models! I have enjoyed all types of Covergirl products through my years since being a teenager. I have some of their Outlast nail polish and lip stick, as well as mascara and liquid foundation right now in my make up collection! Affordable and a great selection of products and availability in the stores.
Talena T.
Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Cover girl is an all-time amazing drugstore make up brand they have amazing products or mascaras are great I'm not a big fan of the eyeshadows because there is quite a bit of fall out but like I said their mascaras are amazing eyeliners are amazing I actually do use their eyeliners on a daily basis for my waterline they don't cause any irritation in my last pretty much all day I very rarely have to reapply I recommend to anyoneWho is on a budget and one good make up
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. I remember going with my mom to pick stuff out when I turned 14. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and beautiful, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes 😂 who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and Linda, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Deandra D.
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA
Covergirl is a great drugstore makeup brand that has everything you need to look great! I have tried quite a lot of products from Covergirl and have always been pretty impressed. I am not fully in loved with their foundations but I haven't used them in awhile and am not sure if the formula has changed at all. I do love their powders, and lip products the most though! If you don't want to pay a ton for makeup you can find great products from covergirl.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be 100% honest, I haven't purchased a covergirl product (besides mascara) since I was in middle school/early high school. I used to love them a lot before I started discovering other brands, and to be honest Covergirl started to become a little average at the drugstore. There are so many drugstore brands really stepping up their makeup game and I feel like I"m still waiting for Covergirl to come out with a product that everyone's raving about.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.