Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Yanira G.
Yanira G.
Los Ebanos, Tx

This is by far one of the best brands to buy your foundation, or the powders and eyeliners. I love this brand because the foundation and powders have great coverage and I love it because it is the only one that hasn't made me break out. I am really picky with foundations I need great coverage but I don't want it if it means getting an oily face and breaking out. This is why I love cover girl. As of their eyeliners I love their pencil eyeliners because they do not need the be burn at the tip because they are super dark and have a smooth finish.
Brea D.
Brea D.
chester, va

This brand has some awesome mascara products. I dont feel like you need so spend a lot on mascara with so many great choices at the drugstore. Their VolumeBlast original orange tube has to be a fave of mine. I have very straight lashes that are hard to curl. This mascara volumizes very well, super thickening. It doesn't give a ton of length but then its not meant to. I prefer thicker lashes to lengthened so it is perfect for me. It is a nice dry formula also so it allows for lots of time to work it into the lashes for great volume!!!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Jenny L.
Jenny L.
green bay, WI

So i got a cover girl lip gloss to try out as a sample from PINCHme. I did not like it. I liked the packaging but that was about it. I didn't like that it wasn't pigmented that much, it was mostly clear even though it looks like a dark pink. It could just be me, because i don't usually go for gloss so if you like lip gloss this will probably be good for you. I also have cover girl foundation that i bought and i love it! So Just like any brand, you're going to love some some things but not everything. Covergirl is not that expensive.
madeleyn a.
madeleyn a.

Tengo que confesar que me encanta tratar bases porque para mí es el producto que tiene el potencial de transformar un rostro totalmente. El único inconveniente es tener la piel sensible porque siempre existe el temor de que un producto puede irritar la piel...okay suficiente no quiero hacer llorar a nadie...ha ha ha. No sé si fue el nombre que promete que uno se va a ver fabuloso, el atractivo color turquesa en el envase o tal vez Sofía Vergara en el comercial….pero esta base me atrajo desde el primer momento que supe de ella.
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
Medley, FL

Sure you already know what my favorite eyelash mask is. I've been using Cover Girl Lashblast for some time now. It gives me a very good result and its price is more than reasonable. I think I've already spent three tubes to give volume to my eyelashes: a record of fidelity for a person who likes to change as much as I do. A few days ago I saw that they had brought a new generation of LashBlast and, of course, I could not resist. So this week I started to try out the Cover Girl Lashblast Fusion mask. I love cover girl
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH

Covergirl is honestly one of my favorite brands out there in the beauty world. Although they can sometimes be expensive, its definitely worth it in the long run from the great products that they produce. They are my go-to brand whenever I need something, although one of the only negetive things I have to say is that they could do better with how long their products last while wearing, and the pigmentation of lighter shades of eye shadow. Overall, worth the money you'll spend, and definitely deserving of five stars.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven, CT

I swear by Perfect Point Plus Liner in Charcoal for my everyday smudgy eye.
I am so attached to this liner,for so long,my fiancé is able to go into a CVS and grab me one-on his own. This is the guy who can't decipher shampoo from conditioner. It's a staple. I love their Liquiline Pencils too. Basically, I reach for CG liners more then I reach for my Guerlain,my NARS,my NAC,or my Dior...or my Marc.
That's got to say something.
I totally recommend,CG is a great,low-cost makeup option.
Jolinne S.
Jolinne S.
Saint Andrews, New Brunswick

super sizer fibers-This mascara for me was terrible all around and I've never used the regular Super Sizer Mascara. If you had great lashes to begin with, then you'd probably love this, but I don't which is why I look for mascara like this. I want to add volume and make my lashes noticeable. Well this made my few sparse lashes clump, that's the only way I got volume... not a good look. Then it was ridiculously hard to get it off my lashes, even after using waterproof makeup remover.
Misty P.
Misty P.

I like the covergirl loose, translucent powder to set my makeup. I'm not a one-brand makeup user. I choose each product I use based on how well it works, not on the brand. That being said, I believe covergirl works best for dry skin (after it has been washed and moisturized) because I feel like it is more oily than most other makeup. I don't recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin and I warn acne sufferers that it will make you breakout like you wouldn't believe.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.