COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Ana C.
Ana C.
I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally almost every cover girl mascara I have used it the best. Their mascaras are like 6-7 bucks. You can't beat that!!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love cover girl. They have a diversity of products, and I love to try new products of theirs.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and name. I use several of their products on a daily basis. They're nicely priced too
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia , PA
Products are good and priced nicely and affordable can get at many stores have many of their products
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great low cost brand. I have many products from them. I especially love thier mascara.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent drugstore make up. I love their lipsticks, and I use their concealers for contouring each day!
Emi D.
Emi D.
I love this brand, affordable but good quality.my favorite product from Covergirl is mascara. But like almost everything.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good products for a good cost. I love their powders and mascaras. I have been using this brand since I was in middle school
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Cover girl is so affordable and great! They have good quality products. Their mascaras are awesome!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.