BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are a great makeup company but their prices are kinda on the high side wish they were not so expensive.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Rimersburg, PA
My most favorite company to get makeup from! You can't go wrong with them. The original price and quality of product is amazing!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Pinson, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the CoverGirl brand, been using since I was a teenager. They have good quality products. I especially like their powders.
Juliana I.
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the concealer for my under eye area and to contour and highlight. It covers and doesn't crack easily.
Ilze G.
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I have used it for more than 5 years now. I like how much longer my eye lashes look like.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pollock Pines, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup. I always get there products because they are reliable and a reasonable price. Love them
Mariana I.
Mariana I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good mascaras for a cheap prices! you find them in almost every drugstores, they always have new products.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Banning, CA
Cover girl name has been around so that alone lets you know it's good and worth a try, I love their makeup
Shila B.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice foundation from the drugstore! I would recommend if you havent ever tried it or need a new foundation
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I love covergirl mascaras. They really are a cult classic. I also find that they do last longer than most.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.