Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Jena C.
Jena C.

I love all cover girl products. I use liquid, lipstick, mascara, eye shadow. I love it all
It's easy to pick these up at the retail stores. Good products that are reasonably priced.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Chesapeake, VA

I have bought so many of their products and some are just ahhh! Worth buying and great drugstore products
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Donna, TX

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and they have so many great products. I've lost count of how many products Ive tried by them.
Jessica  L.
Jessica L.

Love some of their products but don't support their values. It's called cover girl for a reason
DESIREE J.
DESIREE J.
Newark, NJ

I always purchase my lipstick from COVERGIRL COSMETICS. I love that the lipsticks come in a large aray of vivid colors. i dont like that the color comes off pretty easy. I do shop here a lot. its nice because there are a lot of things to choose from. i will continue to shop here.
Tara A.
Tara A.

GOOD AFFORDABLE BRAND. BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOM USED IT!!! I LIKE A FEW MASCARAS FROM THEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
Heather H.
Heather H.

I love CoverGirl. I have been using their products for about 2 decades. They are always easy on the skin and affordable.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Spartanburg, SC

I've used covergirl mascara in the past and I thought that it lasted well and stayed on without clumping.
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK

Yasssssss!!! This stuff is soooo good!! I loooovvvvveeee drug store makeup so much!!!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.