Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Keyona B.
Keyona B.

I use their mascara and eyeliners. They are long lasting easy to apply and good quality.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Fredericton, NB

Covergirl foundation is the only one i can use that dont make me break out and isnt oily
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL

I heard that cover girl has some really good products. I might give them a try sometime.
Ellie Z.
Ellie Z.

This is a staple. Cover girl is og. The mascaras are still bomb. The lipsticks are good
Tina V.
Tina V.
Bloomington, IL

I use Cover Girls eyeliner - charcoal color - goes in smooth and fits in my makeup bag.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

This is a great drugstore brand. You get what you are paying for and it's good quality.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

mascaras are really affordable and good. they have a good formula and give good results
Sara Denise P.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE

They stock a wide variety of products and the layout to their stores is very welcoming.
Tabatha A.
Tabatha A.
Galveston, TX

Affordable and still classy! So many options to choose from and all with great quality!
Jan R.
Jan R.

Covergirl makeup is safe for my sensitive skin and it covers with a clean natural look.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.