Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I use to use covergirl products a lot in high school and over the years I have ventured out to different brands, however recently some of their foundations have become some of my go to foundations!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Pharr, TX

Es una marca de cosméticos muy conocida en todo el mundo tiene de todo para el cuidado de la piel maquillaje pintauñas es muy extensa y además no es cara
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I've used Covergirl since I've started with make up, and I still have some must haves in my make up bag. Their mascaras have always worked best for me
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kent, OH

I like all their products. They are worth buying. I love the eyeshadow palette and the lipsticks.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Conyers, GA

I love using for cover girl products especially the face powder. They have many choices of colors to match your skin tone. And I find that their products don't cake up like others do. And stays on longer than most.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.
Rushsylvania, OH

I use covering because it's cheap and I get it at Wal-Mart while I'm grocery shopping.
Ciera M.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX

Great drug store brand and I love that they include a male model now. I've shopped them for years especially when I was first starting in makeup. Although I've "graduated" onward there are still some great products from them in my makeup bag.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Gonzales, LA

I love the Maybeline mascaras! They are super great and stay on, they are affordable and you can get great deals with coupons they send out. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI

Sad to find out COVERGIRL tests on animals! :< This product was good, fair price and did not irritate skin. Room for improvement? yes. Stop testing on bunnies :(. Pros- wide selection of makeup for all skin types. Sadly i wont be shopping here again
Pasqualina D.
Pasqualina D.
Cleveland, OH

I have used ageless foundation. what I like about it is that it is not heavy or any type of issues. I am 47 and have combination skin.So having an olive skin type it is difficult for me to find the right color. sometimes many foundations are fake looking. so I am glad that there are an ageless foundation for my skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.