BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
Olive Hill, KY
My go to makeup is usually Covergirl! Their instant cheek 3 pallete blush is AMAZING! It's the perfect pink! I've tried all the palletes and love everyone of them!
McKenzie L.
Bellefontaine, OH
Love their mascara! I have tried a lot of different kinds, especially since mascara is the only thing I wear most days, and I always find myself returning to covergirl.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Covergirl is a great starter makeup brand but recently I haven't been impressed with their products to be honest. I just feel like the quality is not quite there.
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX
I really like the covergirl products but not as much as the other drugstore brands. My favorite products are probably their lip sticks they are very long lasting!
Brittany S.
Utica, MI
I love all covergirl products. My mom and aunt and even my grandma have used there products as far back as i can remember. They will stay in the family for sure!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
The standard covergirl mascara had been my staple for years. I love how easy it is to take it off. The skin around my eyes is sensitive. Do that is very important.
Laney W.
Louisville, KY
I love their products but I've been told that they cause your skin to breakout a lot. These products are inexpensive and have great coverage. They are also really easy to remove
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, Oh
COVERGIRL Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers
Love the flavor and the gloss it gives in your lips. Great to throw in my purse and to have whenever i need it. Definitely worth tge price!
katie w.
Ironwood, MI
Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation is one I always have on hand. Great coverage and lasts all day. My only complaint is it oxidizes pretty bad so go for a lighter color.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
me encantan todos los productos de covergirl, me dejan la pies suave y con aspecto natural , lo recomiendo 100%b ademas son super económicos y duraderos, ideales para las adictas al maquillaje asi como yo, lo volvería a comprar muchas veces
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.