Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Emi D.
Emi D.
March 23, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand, affordable but good quality.my favorite product from Covergirl is mascara. But like almost everything.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ
March 8, 2017, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good products for a good cost. I love their powders and mascaras. I have been using this brand since I was in middle school
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Feb. 12, 2017, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is so affordable and great! They have good quality products. Their mascaras are awesome!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , Indiana
March 4, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is the MAIN drugstore go to! Its not the cheapest for a drugstore brand buy it is defiantly worth every penny!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL
Feb. 25, 2017, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Definitely not a bad choice when looking for a less expensive product! This product still has decent quality and price.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 9, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Madison, WI
Feb. 21, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this brand because it is affordable and good product quality I like the colors are neutral and not too strong.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
March 8, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usted to wear cover girl foundation and it was good but at some point it made big patches on me and it didn't look good
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Te Awamutu
June 19, 2017, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this company has great products to sell and has great mascara to use. I would totally recommend this brand. Cheap products with great
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Albertville, AL
Feb. 12, 2017, 8:05 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Make up that doesn't break my face out is so hard to find! Cover girl makes my face feel nice and never breaks me out
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.