Add a Photo

Katiuska P.
Katiuska P.
May 3, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Excelente marca. Adoro sus productos son estupendos. Pero lo que más amo son sus pestañas porque hacen que mis pestañas luzcan enormes y hermosas
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 9, 2017, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I own about 7 cover girl products and they are amazing from mascara to eye liners !!! Hands down amazing
Carly R.
Carly R.
March 7, 2017, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is decent quality make up. Not the best quality but it certainly isn't the worst either. Easy to find in stores.
Ana C.
Ana C.
March 27, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 3, 2017, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Literally almost every cover girl mascara I have used it the best. Their mascaras are like 6-7 bucks. You can't beat that!!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
Feb. 11, 2017, 9:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love love love cover girl. They have a diversity of products, and I love to try new products of theirs.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
March 8, 2017, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and name. I use several of their products on a daily basis. They're nicely priced too
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia , PA
Feb. 10, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Products are good and priced nicely and affordable can get at many stores have many of their products
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great low cost brand. I have many products from them. I especially love thier mascara.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent drugstore make up. I love their lipsticks, and I use their concealers for contouring each day!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.