BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ruth A.
Ruth A.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl so lashy mascara is my favorite it is amazing. I also love the cover girl loose powders. It is such an economical brand.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. I have been using covergirl since I was a little girl playing with my moms makeup! I especially love their powder.
Linzy R.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl has always been and remains to be a go to brand. very relatable and usually has what i'm looking for.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warrington , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally love cover girl and sofia vergara!
They products are good I use to use them when I start using makeup
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good mascaras. Some of the best. Powders are iffy. Lip products have a strange fragrence i cant get past.
Caity C.
Caity C.
I have used their base for years and it works great for me! Product never changes and always works so well! Pricing is great also!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Granville, TN
I own a lot of CoverGirl makeup! It is my go to while getting ready! Can't go wrong with some good CoverGirl foundation or lipstick!
Lea H.
Lea H.
I love cover girls new clean matte bb cream. It evens my skin tone and does not leave my face looking shiny.
Lismeirin R.
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ
es muy buna , utilizo sus bases y me gusta mucho , es muy bueno la verdad y muy económico , me encanta la verdad
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are a great makeup company but their prices are kinda on the high side wish they were not so expensive.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.