Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Love their mascara! They have several different kinds and all are great and affordable!
Ellie Z.
Ellie Z.

This is a staple. Cover girl is og. The mascaras are still bomb. The lipsticks are good
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.

THE BEST MASCARA!!! I loveeeee my waterproof professional mascara from covergirl! Love!
Jan R.
Jan R.

Covergirl makeup is safe for my sensitive skin and it covers with a clean natural look.
Shaira R.
Shaira R.

I love cover girl! Especially their So Lashy! mascara! Makes your lashes look amazing!!
Julie F.
Julie F.
Atlanta, GA

Simple and basic and always has something that you need in their line. Can not go wrong
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Charleston, IL

This brand is wonderful! The lipstains and the foundation are a must in my makeup bag!!
Sarah v.
Sarah v.
Muncie, IN

Covergirl is good, depending on which product you get. I personally love the eyeshadow.
Sara Denise P.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE

They stock a wide variety of products and the layout to their stores is very welcoming.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Hamburg, PA

I simply love covergirl mascara! It's the only mascara that does not irritate my eyes!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.