BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO
When I'm in a pinch and need a quick lipstick or powder foundation, I turn to Covergirl. I also like their Covergirl campaigns.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Tarrytown, GA
It's unique and diverse I love most of their products I used a lot of the mascaras but it's a great brand
Larissa V.
Larissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love getting new makeup by covergirl! My favorite right mow is the loose powder foundation and Katy Perry's cat eye mascara!
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Great brand affordable has alot to choose from ,foundations are full coverage lots of shades to choose from
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl foundations. They all seem to last all day and do what they say they are supposed to do.
Dori E.
Dori E.
La Fayette, GA
I love there lip lava lip glosses. I get so many compliments when I wear them and so many are surprised that it is covergirl.
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic brand to purchase at a major grocery store. I like their foundations the best. Very inexpensive for a good product.
Juliana D.
Juliana D.
This is a very trusty brand that has many new products that are always changing the way makeup is done.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Philadelphia
I like their concealers. They cover pretty well but I feel like I have to use a lot and it doesn't seem to stay on very long
Katiuska P.
Katiuska P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente marca. Adoro sus productos son estupendos. Pero lo que más amo son sus pestañas porque hacen que mis pestañas luzcan enormes y hermosas
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.