Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Marie M.
Marie M.
Jersey City, NJ

I have always been pleased with covergirl products. They are fairly priced and do exactly what I need. I mostly use the mascara, lipstick, and lip balm products. I think this product is good for someone on a budget but still want to create a look that is top dollar. Go Covergirl!!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Riverside, CA

I bought a maroon lipstick recently which i wear not quite often. The color is nice and the texture is just right however now very long lasting on terms when i drink somethimg. For the money not that bad but rather waste money else wear. Good to go lipstick.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Colorado Springs, CO

Covergirl eyeliner is my absolute favorite. No sharpening, just click and go. It applies dark or light and its stackable gor a darker or even more dramatic look
Lacey V.
Lacey V.

The mineral foundation provides acceptable coverage for the price. Easy to apply. The need to reapply every 3-4 hrs is not ideal. Plenty of shades, great price...would recommend if you're on a budget.
Julitza C.
Julitza C.

The Covergirl products are excellent, my favorite Covergirl product is the mascara, especially the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black. Does not form lumps and dry instantly.
Monique T.
Monique T.
Buckeye, AZ

Great drugstore brand. I would recommend their waterproof mascaras, they last all day without smearing and making my lashes turn back straight. Some products are pricy but most of the time you can find deals and coupons for the drugstore.
Myra V.
Myra V.

Use covergirl liquid makeup. Have fir years and been highly satisfied with the product. It's still a great product at an inexpensive price
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

La marca me gusta más por lo económica que es a comparación d e otras marcas. Es de buena calidad y tienen mucha variedad para las pieles morenas y Olivias como yo. Compraría de nuevo la marca
Dena H.
Dena H.
Ashford, AL

I have been a fan of CoverGirl for years. I have never had an issue with breakouts and their products look fabulous!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I use to use covergirl products a lot in high school and over the years I have ventured out to different brands, however recently some of their foundations have become some of my go to foundations!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.