Add a Photo

Diana F.
Banning, CA
Feb. 10, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl name has been around so that alone lets you know it's good and worth a try, I love their makeup
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
Feb. 10, 2017, 9:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl mascaras. They really are a cult classic. I also find that they do last longer than most.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO
Feb. 26, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I'm in a pinch and need a quick lipstick or powder foundation, I turn to Covergirl. I also like their Covergirl campaigns.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Tarrytown, GA
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's unique and diverse I love most of their products I used a lot of the mascaras but it's a great brand
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Feb. 10, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand affordable has alot to choose from ,foundations are full coverage lots of shades to choose from
Larissa V.
Larissa V.
April 25, 2017, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love getting new makeup by covergirl! My favorite right mow is the loose powder foundation and Katy Perry's cat eye mascara!
Dori E.
Dori E.
La Fayette, GA
March 6, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love there lip lava lip glosses. I get so many compliments when I wear them and so many are surprised that it is covergirl.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
Feb. 21, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl foundations. They all seem to last all day and do what they say they are supposed to do.
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 9, 2017, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A classic brand to purchase at a major grocery store. I like their foundations the best. Very inexpensive for a good product.
Juliana D.
Juliana D.
Feb. 8, 2017, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a very trusty brand that has many new products that are always changing the way makeup is done.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.