BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charlene M.
Orange, TX
I have been a Covergirl lover most of my life. From the time I started wearing make up until now. The Covergirl brand to me offers excellent products for a great price.
Margo V.
Gastonia, NC
I have to admit, the smell of just regular covergirl foundation is just what I like. It covers blemishes and is very inexpensive. Just pick it up at the local pharmacy.
Alicia G.
Greeneville, TN
No coverage. Doesn't last. Do not recommend. Makes face feel oily and dull. I would prefer a makeup that is going to give me good coverage and is going to last all day.
Ally K.
Carterville, IL
I have used certain products from Covergirl when I am out of my normal go to products. I do like their eyeliners and mascara almost as much as the higher priced brands.
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love Covergirl products. It's my favorite drugstore makeup. I've been using since I was in H.S. It's a good quality and I recommend to other people buying the products.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Love this brand it's affordable but yet has great products one of my favorite drug store makeup lines out and has great quality and amazing pigmentation on all products you can buy it at any walmart, cvs, or dollar general!
Kaitlin M.
I tried Covergirl foundation in both liquid and compact. I did my best to color match these products. The liquid streaks. I can't blend it even with a beauty blender. The pressed powder does not cover, instead, made me look like I powdered flour all over my face.
Brittany S.
I have not found one product that I don't love. Cheap and all there make up is good quality. Most of my makeup is covergirl and I buy it all the time. LOVE COVERGIRL!!!!
Tiffany R.
Clean sensitive foundation in porcelain matches my skin tone and accommodates my sensitive clean. I break out with a lot of makeup, but never had any issues with this!
I have to say, that this mark is sensational. Eye shadow, eye tracer, dust, liquid foundation, mascara. I am always willing to buy YOUR products. All her make-up products I love
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.