BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Bea B.
Bea B.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl. Very affordable and has very good quality. One of my go-to brands to buy from when I need makeup
Rose P.
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl's products have been very hit and miss for me, but I love their concealer and a few of their eyeshadows.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
I almost always have resorted to cover girl for my make up essentials. They're great and you don't have to break the bank to get them.
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is my favorite brand Covergirl has variety of products. Whenever I can buy them. I always recommend them. Exceeds expectations.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williams, AZ
Love their eyeshadow palettes! Beautiful colors! Awesome selection of natural colors and off the wall colors! Their eyeliner pencils are amazing too!
Addie S.
Addie S.
grant
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about covergirl. Mascara and eye liner are my main make up items and they simply have the best.
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl's makeup and products. They're not overpriced but have the same quality as some high end brands, especially the mascara.
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CoverGirl! They have lots of variety with their products and beautiful eyeshadows. I'm always satisfied while using this brand!
Callie V.
Callie V.
Laurel, MD
I have only used a Covergirl eye pencil for years now. It has pretty decent staying power, but is able to smudge out for smokey looks
Sachini I.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY
Their liquid foundation was not the best. I did not like it it smells funky and makes creases all over my face. Not well recommended
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.