Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

I have loved cover girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. Their lash blast mascara is my absolute favorite.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Mexia, TX

I love Cover Girl. Every Cover Girl item I have purchased, was exactly as described. Many times the price is more than I want to pay, but typically you can find coupons or some other discount to alleviate some of the higher prices. I have purchased at Wal-Mart and CVS.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
San Gabriel, CA

Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Deltona, FL

Cover girl products are so great! Whenever I'm at Walmart / target I always catch myself going into the beauty section to see what's new. And I end up buying most of it lol. The makeup products work very well and I've been using it for about 2 and a half years now. And I never see myself switching to another brand!
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Green Bay, WI

I dont really use this but when I do it comes through and it is fine. Covergirl is oa pretty good brand. Also it is prettty fine. It works and It is pretty good It is sort of expensive when I need it and it works good. I would go and shop here again all the time.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN

Covergirl is hands down my favorite drug store makeup brand. From their mascara, to their eyeshadow, to their foundation, I use it all. I have never been disappointed in anything that I have gotten from Covergirl, especially for the price. Also, they've been stepping up their game, and some of their products now compete with my high end products, so I'm excited to see what they do in the future!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Versailles, KY

This brand is a little more inexpensive compared to the other brands. I tend to have oily skin and they have an oil control foundation and powder and I think that helps a lot. Although you kind of have to use more than usual to cover. It works for me!
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
N Manchester, IN

Covergirl, is definitely one of my favorites. I do like there lipsticks, and leriquid foundations. I don't care for their mascera, had eyelashes fall out. Other than that, all good quality, and I would recommend their foundations definitely!
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Goodlettsville , Tennessee

This product really covers all my blemishes. I love it. It's hard to find something that works but this product does for me.
Trustworthy drug store brand. Been there since i first got into makeup and purchased my first mascara. Very affordable and it gets the job done! I get covergirl products often! I always recommend this brand whenever someone asks me to give a few recommendations to them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.