COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Yasner R.
Yasner R.

Good brand nice colors and very very affordable I definitely recommend to everyone
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I love cover girls make up. They have all kinds of different makeup for all different skin types.
Patti F.
Patti F.
Columbus, OH

COVERGIRL has always been my go to beauty product line. They are always coming up with new and improved everything. They are priced right and available everywhere. Love that.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Kennewick, WA

Covergirl is an ok brand. I do like some of their mascaras. The LashBlash is one I've used before. It made my lashes look really long.
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.

I always get the cover girl mascara it is the best and I've repurchased it so manny times
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Albany

Covergirl has always been a great go to makeup!! They have so many options for skin issues! Love covergirl..... always!
Malyn V.
Malyn V.
Fairfield, CA

Covergirl make up is the one that i tried before. Though i just used it once, i also liked it. And will try it again
Jazz D.
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR

Love all their skin care, and make up products they have real quality and give great results. I love their moisturizers especially.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Anaheim, CA

Facial powder goes on evenly and doesn't get greasy. Even if you get the incorrect color it still works because it goes on thin.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.

I recently started using their bb cream because of Influenster. It works wonders! Also love their powder!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.