BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
Love Covergirl make for everyday wear. It doesn't break my face out or feel to heavy which is a huge plus for me. I always get compliments when I use the CLUMP CRUSHER EXTENSIONS LASH BLAST mascara.
kim h.
Orlando, FL
covergirl products are cheap and simple i love them because they arent to expensive and they dont feel to heavy on my face i do buy lots of cover girl products its very affordable and simple to use
Jennifer F.
Thomasville
I've been wearing this product since I was only fifthteen years old its my old faces and I really love the eye shadows and foundation wish to purchase these soon as possible just for old times sake
Starla G.
Vail, AZ
This was my first brand of makeup I've ever used. I still use some of their product as I've introduced some new brands into my collection. I will always have something cover girl in my makeup draw.
Vayda V.
Cover girl mascara is fair in cost,
Lasts a decent amount of time and is very straight forward in advertising. Unfortunately - I find the clumps to be slightly higher than spending a alittle more on a better quality.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
Have used their foundation and concealer. Pretty good quality for the price! Variety of shades, and affordable for just about anyone. I use a variety of products, but there's usually always a CoverGirl item in my stash.
Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
I recently tried doveefirls so lash mascara and I love it! Finally a mascara that's not crazy expensive that doesn't give me clumpy lashes and actually gives me the "false lash" appearance I prefer!
Kiayara W.
I love the options I have with covergirl! There is always something new and fun and most importantly affordable! I can't help but look for new good quality products they have for sell every where I go!
Keri H.
Saline, MI
I use covergirl liquid cover up. I have been using this product for 20 years and it definitely hides the blemishes on my face. It also goes on smooth and makes me feel more confident when I wear it.
Sarah J.
Wyoming, MI
Great products from a well known company. They've surpassed the test of time I'm quality and standards, and yet, as a company, still push the limits, and remains on the forefront of social awareness, as well. I love Cover Girl!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.