Add a Photo

Christina G.
Granville, TN
March 3, 2017, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I own a lot of CoverGirl makeup! It is my go to while getting ready! Can't go wrong with some good CoverGirl foundation or lipstick!
Lea H.
Lea H.
Feb. 10, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girls new clean matte bb cream. It evens my skin tone and does not leave my face looking shiny.
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Feb. 23, 2017, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They are a great makeup company but their prices are kinda on the high side wish they were not so expensive.
Lismeirin R.
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ
Feb. 9, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
es muy buna , utilizo sus bases y me gusta mucho , es muy bueno la verdad y muy económico , me encanta la verdad
Juliana I.
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 14, 2017, 2:34 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the concealer for my under eye area and to contour and highlight. It covers and doesn't crack easily.
Ilze G.
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Feb. 27, 2017, 10:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I have used it for more than 5 years now. I like how much longer my eye lashes look like.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Pinson, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 8, 2017, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the CoverGirl brand, been using since I was a teenager. They have good quality products. I especially like their powders.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pollock pines, CA
June 9, 2017, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup. I always get there products because they are reliable and a reasonable price. Love them
Shila B.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Nice foundation from the drugstore! I would recommend if you havent ever tried it or need a new foundation
Mariana I.
Mariana I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 11, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good mascaras for a cheap prices! you find them in almost every drugstores, they always have new products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.