Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA

I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken , Nj

Cover girl is cheap but works so well! You don't always have to spend a ton to look great
Katherine P.
Katherine P.

Your eyelash mask is really good, it makes my eyelashes brighter and I get an impact look
nowall n.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ

Good product for cheap brand , and good quality too i bought cover girl nail polish set ,
emmy-lou f.
emmy-lou f.
mascouche

Love it although some times some of thier products are dissapointing but usually not:))))
Celine L.
Celine L.

excelente! muy buen producto, durable y recomendado, siempre se adapta a mis necesidades
Zoe G.
Zoe G.

Decent starter makeup. I'm not a fan of their mascaras, they apply too thick and clumpy.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I love how easy and affordable it is. I love that I can get it on sale and with coupons.
Madelyne B.
Madelyne B.

Great Brand of makeup to use! I absolutely love their mascara, not too clumpy or watery.
Shelia B.
Shelia B.
Pound, VA

The first makeup I wore was cover girl, and I still wear it today. Brings back memories.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.