COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH

For drug store makeup, it's not a bad line of products. Clean and fun packaging, long lasting, really great prices, and a wide variety of shades to match many skin-tones. They have a matte foundations that is really great.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Lowell, NC

I've always had good results with covergirl products. I don't wear much makeup but I love the eyeshadows and lip products. Go on smooth and great colors. Overall great products!
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
South Jordan, UT

I currently use the Covergirl Trublend liquid foundation and love it. It never irritates or dries out my face. It applies clean and very smooth. Love it!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN

Covergirl is my favorite! I love their mascara hands down!!! & I don't use many cosmetics, but the ones I do are Covergirl!!! Easy, breezy, beautiful!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.

The name says it all ! Love their face products such as, the different types of foundations and setting powders ! The have a wide variety of shades and not mention they have foundation for oily & dry skin !
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY

Covergirl mascara always makes my eyelashes look full & long. I'm an everyday user of the full volume mascara.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL

Covergirl was my first makeup that I tried as a youth. It will always hold a deer spot in my heart. They have a wide range of available products. And the pricing can't be beat.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Knoxville, IA

Cover girl creamy natural foundation is my go to! I use it all over my face it doesn't feel heavy or make my skin break out. It works well to cover minor blemishes! If I have some areas that need more coverage I will apply Makeup forever ultra HD foundation and it blends right in for added coverage.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Minnetonka, MN

My go to eyeliner is always Covergirl! I love how smooth the product goes on and how long it lasts. In the past I've had problems with eyeliner coming off onto my eyelids but I have no issues with Covergirl eyeliner. I have a variety of colors, but my favorite it dark brown.
Mi marca favorita, me siento muy identificada con cada producto que uso. Muchas gracuas
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.