COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sachini I.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY
Their liquid foundation was not the best. I did not like it it smells funky and makes creases all over my face. Not well recommended
Callie V.
Callie V.
Towson, MD
I have only used a Covergirl eye pencil for years now. It has pretty decent staying power, but is able to smudge out for smokey looks
Maria N.
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. I have been using covergirl since I was a little girl playing with my moms makeup! I especially love their powder.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
El Centro, CA
Cover girl so lashy mascara is my favorite it is amazing. I also love the cover girl loose powders. It is such an economical brand.
Linzy R.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl has always been and remains to be a go to brand. very relatable and usually has what i'm looking for.
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good mascaras. Some of the best. Powders are iffy. Lip products have a strange fragrence i cant get past.
Caity C.
Caity C.
I have used their base for years and it works great for me! Product never changes and always works so well! Pricing is great also!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warrington , PA
I totally love cover girl and sofia vergara!
They products are good I use to use them when I start using makeup
Christina G.
Christina G.
Granville, TN
I own a lot of CoverGirl makeup! It is my go to while getting ready! Can't go wrong with some good CoverGirl foundation or lipstick!
Lea H.
Lea H.
I love cover girls new clean matte bb cream. It evens my skin tone and does not leave my face looking shiny.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.