BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Arlington, WA
I use a foundation called TRU blend pump. I have used it for the last couple of years. It dries well, blends well, and has spf in it, so I don't burn my face.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dandridge, TN
Love CoverGirl! I don't think that there's anything by the brand that I don't like! They are one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands!
Collette S.
Collette S.
I have always been a "Covergirl" girl! No other brand foundation or powder compare! I just tried a new one by a competitor and it made my eyes water all day!
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Potsdam, NY
Common drug store brand, good for the cost of it. I use covergirl foundation and mascara works great lasts all day.
Bea B.
Bea B.
Lakewood, WA
I love Covergirl. Very affordable and has very good quality. One of my go-to brands to buy from when I need makeup
Rose P.
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl's products have been very hit and miss for me, but I love their concealer and a few of their eyeshadows.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
I almost always have resorted to cover girl for my make up essentials. They're great and you don't have to break the bank to get them.
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is my favorite brand Covergirl has variety of products. Whenever I can buy them. I always recommend them. Exceeds expectations.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williams, AZ
Love their eyeshadow palettes! Beautiful colors! Awesome selection of natural colors and off the wall colors! Their eyeliner pencils are amazing too!
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl's makeup and products. They're not overpriced but have the same quality as some high end brands, especially the mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.