Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Edinburg, VA

Mink Vision eyeshadow was my first eyeshadow purchase and 17 years later I'm still rocking it daily! The must have shimmery brown.
Echo S.
Echo S.
Greenville, KY

All products!! Very cheap, reliable, and perfect for those of us with sensitive skin. Can't go wrong with any cover girl products. Easy removal too
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH

Covergirl foundation provides excellent coverage without feeling heavy. It goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Foundation lasts all day and doesn't come off on everything like many other makeup brands.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH

Covergirl Makeup products are almost always very good and are always quite affordable. I love the Covergirl Lipsticks and Covergirl UnderEye Concealers, these two products almost always work great for me. The concealer is creamy and once blended does a great job hiding my dark circles!
leona e.
leona e.
ky

Covergirl is a good brand I use it all the time I love how it last all day I shop at covergirl often and they are affordable
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Covergirl is always a classic, I've always been fair skinned and matching me is pretty easy. I love all the lines, however the lipstick can be hit or miss when they change the formulas for different celebs. But, you gotta keep selling your product somehow, but other than that I love them!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Elizabeth City, NC

I have been using covergirl since I started wearing makeup. I am never disappointed in the products. Very good brand.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT

I like this brand in the fact that's it's pretty good quality and quite inexpensive at the same time. It offers great mascara and gives great results that's it promises on their packaging. I will buy again.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Your go to makeup in a rush . You can find it at your local retail and pharmacy usually.. Always reasonable price
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL

Classic brand! I mainly like their mascaras. I haven't used a lot from them recently. Their products are pretty consistent though
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.