BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon J.
I love covergirl, been using it since I was a teenager. The come out with cool new products it's hard not to try. The eyeshadows are pretty good and the True blend is heavenly!
Charity H.
Owensboro, KY
Its a little pricey but the quality is good. My shade that I need is always in stock. There are a lot of different options to choose from in foundation, eyeliner and eye shades
Pamela
Vinemont, AL
Ciovergirl always has whatever I need. Very reliable product, available everywhere, and always a good price. Love the quality of Covergirl. Its a company you can always rely on.
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA
I tried a cover girl foundation. The color matched me really well which is hard for me but the coverage was not so great. I felt like my foundation did not last the whole day.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Who can go wrong covergirl has been around forever and have used a lot of there products have used there fou foundation there eyeshadows and there mascaras love product love price can not complain always been a good product  COVERGIRL
Shelly E.
Covergirl is a necessary for my makeup bag. The products are great and they are reasonably price. I have sensitive skin, but I've never had a problem with any of their products.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL
If you want a good mascara but not to expensive go to Walmart,Walgreen,cvs,ect. And buy any cover girl mascara it doesmt matter what type of lashes you have they work for all
They make good products considering they sell them at drug stores just wish they wouldn't run with a few tears and the waterproof wasn't also soap proof and messed up my skin
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA
I use cover girl some, its not my favorite thought. I can blend it very well if they had more mineral powder options i would probably use it more. It is quite affordable too.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Not too bad products some feel like they have too much oil in them but other works quite well. I shop here once in a while. I do recommend their mascaras they works really good.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.