BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Collette S.
Collette S.
I have always been a "Covergirl" girl! No other brand foundation or powder compare! I just tried a new one by a competitor and it made my eyes water all day!
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Potsdam, NY
Common drug store brand, good for the cost of it. I use covergirl foundation and mascara works great lasts all day.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl's products have been very hit and miss for me, but I love their concealer and a few of their eyeshadows.
Bea B.
Bea B.
Lakewood, WA
I love Covergirl. Very affordable and has very good quality. One of my go-to brands to buy from when I need makeup
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
I almost always have resorted to cover girl for my make up essentials. They're great and you don't have to break the bank to get them.
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
Is my favorite brand Covergirl has variety of products. Whenever I can buy them. I always recommend them. Exceeds expectations.
Addie S.
Addie S.
grant
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about covergirl. Mascara and eye liner are my main make up items and they simply have the best.
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Bremen
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CoverGirl! They have lots of variety with their products and beautiful eyeshadows. I'm always satisfied while using this brand!
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl's makeup and products. They're not overpriced but have the same quality as some high end brands, especially the mascara.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williams, AZ
Love their eyeshadow palettes! Beautiful colors! Awesome selection of natural colors and off the wall colors! Their eyeliner pencils are amazing too!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.