Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Portsmouth, OH

I have cover girl make up just about everything they make and I do love it but the foundation never lasts
Misty J.
Misty J.

So lashy mascara is amazing for length, volume , and coating all my sparse non existent lashes. The wand is very intimidating but it is where the magic is.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY

I don't have a whole lot of experience with using Cover Girl products, however, the ones I have used have been fabulous! I love the eye shadow pallets because they stay on for so long!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR

this product I use is eye shadow and lip gloss and sometimes nail polish. I pick this product up at Wal Mart good prices. Just before I leave for vacation I I pick up new eye product I don't keep it for more than 1 year.
Adrian B.
Adrian B.

I use the covergirl clean pressed powder and so far i like it. From time to time, it takes me a little more work for it to not make my face look cakey but it does work and it works very well comparing to other brands that i have used!
Celeste J.
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA

I enjoy trying their mascara, and lipsticks. It is a very affordable line of products. Their packing is great but I think if it wore eye catching I would be intrigured to buy more.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
West Lafayette, IN

Have had a variety of products over the years. They are alright but not great for the price compared to other similar products
Regina F.
Regina F.
Sallisaw, OK

I have been a covergirl user since I first started wearing makeup. Their prices are affordable to everyone's wallet. Covergirl has made changes over the years but you can still get your color. My favorite purchase has been the blushes.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Newport, MI

I've been a big fan of covergirl classic pressed powder. It gives good lasting coverage and the compact holds up for a long time. Some other brands have fallen apart and crumbled in half the time as covergirl. My go to pressed powder for sure!
Mildred W.
Mildred W.
Bean Station, TN

Pretty nice, but I do not use makeup very often although, it would be nice to try again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.