Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Leianna H.
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH

Yeah I don't really use a lot of this. Can never get the right tones to match.
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH

For drug store makeup, it's not a bad line of products. Clean and fun packaging, long lasting, really great prices, and a wide variety of shades to match many skin-tones. They have a matte foundations that is really great.
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena, Ca

I've literally been using covergirl from the time that my parents allowed me to start using makeup. This stuff is classic. Not to mention how great and inclusive their latest covergirl/ advertising is.
Heather G.
Heather G.

Enjoy the powered and will hope to find the bb cream that they do which I have heard good things from. The powered doesn't make me look cake or oily.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN

Covergirl is my favorite! I love their mascara hands down!!! & I don't use many cosmetics, but the ones I do are Covergirl!!! Easy, breezy, beautiful!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.

The name says it all ! Love their face products such as, the different types of foundations and setting powders ! The have a wide variety of shades and not mention they have foundation for oily & dry skin !
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
La Follette, TN

Love their mascaras it's the only ones I wear they don't flake off smear or clump makes my eyes look mature or dramatic
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Runnemede nj

Cover girl cover-up and eye makeup and mascara used all these for years cover up with noxzema In it kept skin young and wrinkle free for years
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Knoxville, IA

Cover girl creamy natural foundation is my go to! I use it all over my face it doesn't feel heavy or make my skin break out. It works well to cover minor blemishes! If I have some areas that need more coverage I will apply Makeup forever ultra HD foundation and it blends right in for added coverage.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Minnetonka, MN

My go to eyeliner is always Covergirl! I love how smooth the product goes on and how long it lasts. In the past I've had problems with eyeliner coming off onto my eyelids but I have no issues with Covergirl eyeliner. I have a variety of colors, but my favorite it dark brown.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.