Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Addie P.
Addie P.
grant
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love everything about covergirl. Mascara and eye liner are my main make up items and they simply have the best.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williams, AZ
April 6, 2017, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their eyeshadow palettes! Beautiful colors! Awesome selection of natural colors and off the wall colors! Their eyeliner pencils are amazing too!
Sachini I.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their liquid foundation was not the best. I did not like it it smells funky and makes creases all over my face. Not well recommended
Callie V.
Callie V.
Towson, MD
March 7, 2017, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have only used a Covergirl eye pencil for years now. It has pretty decent staying power, but is able to smudge out for smokey looks
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
El Centro, CA
Feb. 14, 2017, 4:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl so lashy mascara is my favorite it is amazing. I also love the cover girl loose powders. It is such an economical brand.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 17, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl. I have been using covergirl since I was a little girl playing with my moms makeup! I especially love their powder.
Linzy R.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl has always been and remains to be a go to brand. very relatable and usually has what i'm looking for.
Caity C.
Caity C.
Feb. 9, 2017, 8:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used their base for years and it works great for me! Product never changes and always works so well! Pricing is great also!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warrington , PA
Feb. 13, 2017, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I totally love cover girl and sofia vergara!
They products are good I use to use them when I start using makeup
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Feb. 18, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Really good mascaras. Some of the best. Powders are iffy. Lip products have a strange fragrence i cant get past.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.