Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Edwards, CA

Love the products. Good prices. Great people. Love that I can get it at really any store.
Ginarichard T.
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX

Will always buy products from them love the majority of them and will recommend to family
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Love the way the black onyx eyeliner goes on BUT it smudges quite a bit after a long day.
Katherine P.
Katherine P.

Your eyelash mask is really good, it makes my eyelashes brighter and I get an impact look
nowall n.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ

Good product for cheap brand , and good quality too i bought cover girl nail polish set ,
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken , Nj

Cover girl is cheap but works so well! You don't always have to spend a ton to look great
Allie S.
Allie S.
Polo, IL

Cover girl is always on point for me and never causes me to breakout I love there makeup!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Cover girl is a all around bread brand. Its not very expensive and it holds up very well.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Columbus, OH

Love that they are affordable and have great quality products. Their lipsticks are great.
Lily D.
Lily D.
Madera, CA

cute cosmetics!!! but sometimes they dont work so well 😕 but you get what you pay for lol
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.