BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon B.
Allison Park, PA
I use the lash blast volume mascara, and it really helps make my short and thin lashes pop. I try to make it last by not wearing as much on weekends because makeup is expense in general, but compared to other brands, the price is similar.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Love the blush, love the mascara, love the shadows and the lipsticks. I wish they hadnt discontinued the liplava collection because i really loved that lipgloss.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
COVERGIRL never lets me down. Highly qualified products with affordable prices! Only brand my mom would ever use! What she put me on when I was old enough to wear makeup. Very trustworthy reliable brand
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy, breezy, beautiful. I like Covergirl products and their diversity in their marketing and product selection. The products work well and are one of my favorite drug store brands.
Sarah L.
The best of all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think
Whitnie W.
Logan, UT
I use there translucent powder. I was expecting a little more out of it but I still like it. My problem is it does not wear as long as I wished or thought it would.
Adriana B.
Their shadows are a bit dusty but they look good. Little pigmentation. Your eyelash mascara is the best. The bases I like a lot are light but I love them. I recommend them. Completely covers. Not greasy. Their correctors are good
Mariah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love cover girl. The prices are reasonable. The products are good (I've personally never had a problem with any of it) and I love how they encourage that makeup is not only for girls it's for whoever wants to wear it.
Mariah B.
Geneseo, IL
I have always had the best experience with their products. I have an oily complexion and theiron products do what they say they will do. From foundation to mascara tof lipstick it iseems all amazing.
Kat A.
Bat Cave, NC
I do like covergirl makeup, but it can be a little pricey. I usually only buy it when it is on sale. Honestly I'd rather either spend the big bucks for a nicer quality event makeup or just purchase the cheapy makeup for every day use.
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What’s your favorite COVERGIRL lip or eye product? Tag it!
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would be the best light weight foundation to try?