BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
NADINE A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Also god their products are getting better. And even looks better on the skin. I loveeee it.
Jazmin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl it's so nuca and really affordable I usually buy it at Walmart or something
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl but there isn't much I would go back for because I need it in my collection
Sheila H.
West Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very great products for the cheaper price. The best drug store makeup products I've ever used
Taffie B.
Love cover girl makeup great choices and doesn't break the bank like some cosmetic companies.
Madison S.
Deposit, NY
I love cover girl mascara the most they leave my lashes looking full and longer than ever!!!
Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara good quality and not very pricey I don't really like their foundations though
Alexis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use some foundation from cover girl and it's awesome how well it reall covers blemishes!!!
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
Jessica C.
Interlaken, NY
I use covergirl a lot. Their products are getting better . Some of their stuff I don't like .
Sereana N.
Is this a good buy ?
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼