Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Utica, MI

I love all covergirl products. My mom and aunt and even my grandma have used there products as far back as i can remember. They will stay in the family for sure!
brittany d.
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL

Never can go wrong with any of these products. They are everywhere! Price is great and good if u are starting out in your makeup journey
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA

I love the cover girl products it's a very good brand and love their colors and are fully satisfied and moneywise to they are not expensive
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
South Carolina

Cover girl isn't my favorite but do have some amazing products.I recommend covergirl for those who are starting makeup.
Fernanda Carolina S.
Fernanda Carolina S.
Yardley, PA

uy the base in a department store in my country, but I know that you can also get it in any large pharmacy, another department store or online. The bad thing about buying "supermarket" bases is how difficult it is to get to the color, because as the product is sealed and rarely find a test, it can become a "mission" But by trial and luck I got my tone, That although it is a little darker than my skin tone, blurring it well and with a little dust and illuminator I was perfect
Shila B.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA

Nice foundation from the drugstore! I would recommend if you havent ever tried it or need a new foundation
Juliana D.
Juliana D.

This is a very trusty brand that has many new products that are always changing the way makeup is done.
Tayla W.
Tayla W.

Honestly I don't know if I've ever found anything that I like from this brand. However their matte bb cream isn't horrible. Just ok I guess
Christina H.
Christina H.
Pensacola, FL

I like CoverGirl because I can usually find coupons for their products and they are usually simple to apply.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Portsmouth, OH

I have cover girl make up just about everything they make and I do love it but the foundation never lasts
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.