BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
South Carolina
Cover girl isn't my favorite but do have some amazing products.I recommend covergirl for those who are starting makeup.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hanford , California
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love there Sensitive Foundation!! I looks so hard to find the right one for me, All brands and covergirl saved my life!
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA
I love the cover girl products it's a very good brand and love their colors and are fully satisfied and moneywise to they are not expensive
Nikole B.
Nikole B.
Layton, UT
Love love love pretty much all of their mascaras. So glad I gave them a try and no longer spend $20+ on big name brands
Krysta F.
Krysta F.
Very affordable brand. There are hits and misses for sure with any brand but you can't beat the price. I love there matte and creamy lipsticks!
Ana N.
Ana N.
Aurora, IL
From cover girl i like there foundation and there mascaras. There eyeliners are okay. But over all this is a dood brand
dawn l.
dawn l.
Now who doesn't love cover girl you can get a high end look and not break the bank you can find something for everyone.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are okay to me. You can find this brand at like target or walmart or any place like that. They are cheap and have great products
Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had pleasant experience with this drugstore brand; however, it is not the brand I immediately gravitate toward.
katie w.
katie w.
Ironwood, Mi
Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation is one I always have on hand. Great coverage and lasts all day. My only complaint is it oxidizes pretty bad so go for a lighter color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.