BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I've tried covergirl. I'm not a huge fan. I believe they could do better. For the prove and quality they are behind the game to.me. And the fact the mascara made my eyelashes fall out
Kim M.
Soudan, MN
Covergirl has always been on the top of my list of favorite cosmetics. Their makeup line has never disappointed me and I feel and look fresh using Covergirl brand. It's long lasting quality is a bonus for people that don''t have time to keep reapplying during the day or evening.
Mallory T.
Tifton, GA
All Covergirl cosmetics that I have ever used before have never let me down. The foundations are really full coverage like I like, the eye shadows are very pigmented, and the lip colors are amazing! I always use Covergirl as my go to for makeup!
Andrea G.
I'm in love with the face products. The foundations and compact powders have amazing coverage. I really like the prices they have and I always buy these products. You can find the products in every store like target, Walmart, Walgreens. I love it
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Covergirl is always great! Tgey have beautiful eye shadow and blush colors to choose from and I can always find a foundation to perfectly match my complexion. Not to mention how great the prices are!
Breanna C.
I have tried expensive mascaras but I always get covergirl! It is the best!! I am not a fan of the eyeshadow, but everything gets better with time so I'm sure it will eventually!
Tiffany V.
Olathe, KS
I've loved everything I've tried from CoverGirl! I use their TruBlend liquid foundation, CGsmoothers concealer, and So Lashy! mascara every day! Such good products for great prices!
Shannon B.
Piketon, OH
I love there true blend powder for my face also there eye shadows Champsine n dark Browns inakso love there blush it's snazing and blends into your skin well with all the other products I use !!!!
Chelle S.
Kingsport , TN
Another staple since childhood. I remember mom using covergirl concealer to cover the black eye I got from my first softball practice; no one even noticed it! COVERGIRL Invisible Concealer
Shannon J.
I love covergirl, been using it since I was a teenager. The come out with cool new products it's hard not to try. The eyeshadows are pretty good and the True blend is heavenly!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.