Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Misty E.
Misty E.
Mills, WY

I enjoy almost all CoverGirl products mainly foundation. It never makes my face break out.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville , VA

I love the products. Everything I have used ha sheen great. They make my skin look amazing
BRITTANY H.
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC

im a huge fan of the long lasting lip color that they offer. Also the wide range of colors
Carrington F.
Carrington F.
Vincent, OH

I like Cover girls lip stain colors but they could stay a little longer, but still pretty!
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Las Vegas, NV

Covergirl products are a must have great products very budget friendly great cosmetic line
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Love their makeup. When I apply it, it feels light and doesn't feel like I'm wearing alot.
Riley l.
Riley l.
Dixon, IL

Cover girl is the only make up I will use. Doesn't make me break out like other products!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Cover girl is a all around bread brand. Its not very expensive and it holds up very well.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken , Nj

Cover girl is cheap but works so well! You don't always have to spend a ton to look great
Leah G.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH

Love my covergirl foundation and mascara! Ive been using them both for over 10 years now.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.