Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Patty S.
Patty S.
Burton, MI
Feb. 10, 2017, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand is old faithful. You really can't go wrong with any of their products. Not topnotch, but great in a pinch.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Arlington, WA
June 14, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use a foundation called TRU blend pump. I have used it for the last couple of years. It dries well, blends well, and has spf in it, so I don't burn my face.
Collette S.
Collette S.
June 5, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always been a "Covergirl" girl! No other brand foundation or powder compare! I just tried a new one by a competitor and it made my eyes water all day!
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Potsdam, NY
Feb. 10, 2017, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Common drug store brand, good for the cost of it. I use covergirl foundation and mascara works great lasts all day.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dandridge, TN
April 1, 2017, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love CoverGirl! I don't think that there's anything by the brand that I don't like! They are one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands!
Rose P.
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl's products have been very hit and miss for me, but I love their concealer and a few of their eyeshadows.
Bea B.
Bea B.
Lakewood, WA
Feb. 12, 2017, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl. Very affordable and has very good quality. One of my go-to brands to buy from when I need makeup
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Feb. 11, 2017, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I almost always have resorted to cover girl for my make up essentials. They're great and you don't have to break the bank to get them.
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Is my favorite brand Covergirl has variety of products. Whenever I can buy them. I always recommend them. Exceeds expectations.
Addie P.
Addie P.
grant
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love everything about covergirl. Mascara and eye liner are my main make up items and they simply have the best.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.