COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
katie w.
katie w.
Ironwood, Mi
Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation is one I always have on hand. Great coverage and lasts all day. My only complaint is it oxidizes pretty bad so go for a lighter color.
Fernanda Carolina S.
Fernanda Carolina S.
Yardley, PA
uy the base in a department store in my country, but I know that you can also get it in any large pharmacy, another department store or online. The bad thing about buying "supermarket" bases is how difficult it is to get to the color, because as the product is sealed and rarely find a test, it can become a "mission" But by trial and luck I got my tone, That although it is a little darker than my skin tone, blurring it well and with a little dust and illuminator I was perfect
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl and Maybelline are probably my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Always good products to try or go back on.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fort Edward, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl's foundation, lip, and eyelash products. I'm not too much a makeup girl but I love the light feeling that cover girl provides
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Prestonsburg, KY
I have been using the liquid foundation. It is great. Goes on smooth, and covers everything that needs to be covered.
Patty S.
Patty S.
Burton, MI
This brand is old faithful. You really can't go wrong with any of their products. Not topnotch, but great in a pinch.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Arlington, WA
I use a foundation called TRU blend pump. I have used it for the last couple of years. It dries well, blends well, and has spf in it, so I don't burn my face.
Collette S.
Collette S.
I have always been a "Covergirl" girl! No other brand foundation or powder compare! I just tried a new one by a competitor and it made my eyes water all day!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dandridge, TN
Love CoverGirl! I don't think that there's anything by the brand that I don't like! They are one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands!
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Potsdam, NY
Common drug store brand, good for the cost of it. I use covergirl foundation and mascara works great lasts all day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.