COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
South Carolina
Cover girl isn't my favorite but do have some amazing products.I recommend covergirl for those who are starting makeup.
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA
I love the cover girl products it's a very good brand and love their colors and are fully satisfied and moneywise to they are not expensive
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hanford , California
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love there Sensitive Foundation!! I looks so hard to find the right one for me, All brands and covergirl saved my life!
Nikole B.
Nikole B.
Layton, UT
Love love love pretty much all of their mascaras. So glad I gave them a try and no longer spend $20+ on big name brands
Ana N.
Ana N.
Aurora, IL
From cover girl i like there foundation and there mascaras. There eyeliners are okay. But over all this is a dood brand
Krysta F.
Krysta F.
Very affordable brand. There are hits and misses for sure with any brand but you can't beat the price. I love there matte and creamy lipsticks!
dawn l.
dawn l.
Now who doesn't love cover girl you can get a high end look and not break the bank you can find something for everyone.
Haley J.
Haley J.
Covergirl is a great company! I have loved everything I have ever purchased. They are not very expensive and it stays on the skin very well.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are okay to me. You can find this brand at like target or walmart or any place like that. They are cheap and have great products
Kat S.
Kat S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had pleasant experience with this drugstore brand; however, it is not the brand I immediately gravitate toward.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.