BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jesusita L.
When I think about the first time wearing makeup I think about covergirl. Since then I have moved on but this is still a great brand! Their stay fabulous foundation is one of my favorites!
Candice P.
Claremont, NH
I use everything CoverGirl. They do have the best eye liner and mascara that I can find by far. They are not to expensive and have good quality. I recommend CoverGirl to everyone I know
Vanessa C.
Antelope, CA
I feel like Covergirl will always hold a spot dear to me, they were the first face powder I used, I still love a lot of their products. I use their setting powder daily! And their primer as well!
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
I use covergirl every day for my makeup whether it be eye shadow or mascara and they are by far my favorite.  I could not go a day without using either!  Pros of the eyeshadow are that it sticks and i don't have to worry about it coming off during the day!
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
They were the first brand to Casey very fair powder foundations at a reasonable price. Those early foundations blended well for me without too much fallout or typical foundation issues.
Katlyn B.
Cape Coral , FL
Great brand! Love practically all of their products, however some of their foundations tend to oxidize a lot on my skin so just be aware when buying. Overall one of my favorite drugstore brands
Ana L.
San Juan, TX
Cover girl brand has one of the best mascara in a drugstore! They leave your lashes so perfect and long! Not the ugly mushy ones but the long pretty with volume lashes! This Brand is my to go when I want mascara
MAyra R.
Mission, TX
Cover girl has always been there for me since I was in my teens.... I have used this brand since the early 90s when I started using makeup and it is a beautiful brand you can trust 😍
Erica L.
While covergirl does have amazing mascaras, I don't like the consistency and formulas of their foundations and concealers. On the other hand, I own a covergirl blush trio that I have used countless times.
Kathy W.
Huntland, TN
I believe in Cover Girl products and I have relied on them for years. I especially love the Cover Girl Tru-blend foundation and the pressed powder, as they give me the coverage that I need. Cover Girl just simply helps give me confidence every day.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.