BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love me some covergirl! Its always a good price and the makeup is worth every penny if not more! Highly recommend this one!
Phoenix J.
Phoenix J.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is one of those brands I look to last. Their newer eyeshadows are great and their super sized mascara. I haven't tried much from them
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
I really like using the Clump Crusher mascara. It is very inexpensive and gives you the perfect eyelashes! I definitely recommend it to anyone!
I use covergirl often. Their makeup has been around forever. Its not the high end quality makeup but its still good and the price is reasonable
Edenesis Bethel P.
Edenesis Bethel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta marca es ideal para las jóvenes por ser dermatologicamente comprobada no es fuerte y ni daña nuestra piel la recomiendo.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Runnemede nj
Cover girl cover-up and eye makeup and mascara used all these for years cover up with noxzema In it kept skin young and wrinkle free for years
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
Laceys Spring, AL
I absolutely love cover girl!!! All the foundation and mascara is a.very good formula and doesn't irritate my skin at all
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Covergirl's mascaras and pressed powders have been a makeup staple of mine for years. Their products are tried and true.
Flannery B.
Flannery B.
Indianapolis , IN
Pretty good drugstore brand. I think they're having a hard time keeping up with new trends and innovation compared to other drugstore brands.
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great company. They have so many wonderful products for all skin types. They are convenient to find at your local drug store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.