Add a Photo

dawn l.
dawn l.
Feb. 21, 2017, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Now who doesn't love cover girl you can get a high end look and not break the bank you can find something for everyone.
Haley J.
Haley J.
April 5, 2017, 2 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great company! I have loved everything I have ever purchased. They are not very expensive and it stays on the skin very well.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
June 1, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They are okay to me. You can find this brand at like target or walmart or any place like that. They are cheap and have great products
katie w.
katie w.
Ironwood, Mi
March 28, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation is one I always have on hand. Great coverage and lasts all day. My only complaint is it oxidizes pretty bad so go for a lighter color.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 18, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have had pleasant experience with this drugstore brand; however, it is not the brand I immediately gravitate toward.
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 16, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl and Maybelline are probably my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Always good products to try or go back on.
Fernanda Carolina S.
Fernanda Carolina S.
Yardley, PA
May 22, 2017, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
uy the base in a department store in my country, but I know that you can also get it in any large pharmacy, another department store or online. The bad thing about buying "supermarket" bases is how difficult it is to get to the color, because as the product is sealed and rarely find a test, it can become a "mission" But by trial and luck I got my tone, That although it is a little darker than my skin tone, blurring it well and with a little dust and illuminator I was perfect
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fort Edward, NY
March 6, 2017, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl's foundation, lip, and eyelash products. I'm not too much a makeup girl but I love the light feeling that cover girl provides
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Prestonsburg, KY
Feb. 11, 2017, 9:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the liquid foundation. It is great. Goes on smooth, and covers everything that needs to be covered.
Patty S.
Patty S.
Burton, MI
Feb. 10, 2017, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand is old faithful. You really can't go wrong with any of their products. Not topnotch, but great in a pinch.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.