Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN

Always dependable, great range of colors. priced moderately. But good value for the price.
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Las Vegas, NV

Covergirl products are a must have great products very budget friendly great cosmetic line
Misty E.
Misty E.
Mills, WY

I enjoy almost all CoverGirl products mainly foundation. It never makes my face break out.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville , VA

I love the products. Everything I have used ha sheen great. They make my skin look amazing
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

I love cover girl products and cover girl is a dependable brand I will continue to by from
Carrington F.
Carrington F.
Vincent, OH

I like Cover girls lip stain colors but they could stay a little longer, but still pretty!
Jen P.
Jen P.
Palestine, TX

I use everything covergirl besides the foundation. The foundation makes my face more oily.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Love their makeup. When I apply it, it feels light and doesn't feel like I'm wearing alot.
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Seaford, DE

I really like the powder it covers the shine on my face and so many shades to choose from.
BRITTANY H.
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC

im a huge fan of the long lasting lip color that they offer. Also the wide range of colors
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.