Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI

Covergirl cares about making good products and improving your life. Whether through making your skin better or improving your self image, they got you covered.
Christina E.
Christina E.

Love this brand and its products. I have always used their pressed powder ive never found anything better.
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
Wolcott, CT

Covergirl is one of the most recognizable names in
makeup. There is a reason. All their products are
priced reasonable, it is high quality makeup and they
have a great verity of colors and product. I will
always have Covergirl products. I find mine at
Target or Walmart
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

Cover girl is one of my all time favorite drug store makeup brands ! I buy it at Walmart and at target . I believe it is also available at Ulta! It is extremely affordable and it is amazing ! They have a huge variety of products !
Emily I.
Emily I.
Lincoln, NE

I usually buy the lengthening mascara and it works great. I also get it in waterproof, but it still easy to remove, which can be frustrating when my eyes water.
Ashten Y.
Ashten Y.

I like covergirl liquid foundations the best. They don't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. The only reason I've stopped using their products is because they are not cruelty free, which is a bummer. Otherwise, they have good stuff. I hope they can become cruelty free in the future.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Pollok, TX

For an inexpensive product you can find at many local stores, these products by Covergirl are actually great. I love the mascara and eyeliner by covergirl.
Carmel V.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX

Covergirl is one of the higher quality cosmetics brands that you can find just about anywhere: grocery stores, local pharmacies, dollar stores, etc. I haven't used the newer product lines yet, but the ones I have used in the past were awesome!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lake City, FL

I've used covergirl matte base cover up but I wasn't very impressed. It made my face look and feel oily.
Devorah S.
Devorah S.
University Ht, OH

this brand has awesome cosmetics. I love the variety in both colors and products. products are easily accessible in a variety of different stores and I would recommend these products to anyone
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.