Add a Photo

Photos (111)
D H.
D H.
Rochester, NY

Underrated brand in the beauty community when it comes to lipstick. Colors are great and long wear time. I get one of the most beautiful photo shoot pictures with their lipsticks. Great lashblast mascaras. I don't like their face products or eyeshadows.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando , FL

Covergirl its a brand for every woman, thinks in that for colours, skin types, products, campaign s everything and the products that they sell are really good! I always remember cover girl for America's next top model
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV

I absolutely love this makeup brand! Every piece that I've purchased has always been a hit and I've always went back to buy more! The mascara is my favorite drugstore go to mascara, I hardly use anything else!
Bryttni V.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN

Ive used many covergirl products over the years and Ive always been impressed overall. Some things are hit and miss like mascara or eyeliner. Ive always loved their eyeshadow. Its a great drug store brand.
Katie R.
Katie R.

Love these make up products. Growing up my mom and older sister used them and now I do too. They work great and always have a variety for different skin types. I and very satisfied with these products.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Riverview, FL

I love their foundations but they don't really last all day. I have to constantly reapply it to my face while walking around school. It gives a pretty good amount if coverage overall.
Nikayla S.
Nikayla S.

Cover girl has been my go to brand for mascara for 8 years!! I have tried so many types of the lash blast mascara and love them all for different reasons. I especially love that they are all extremely affordable options!
Abby A.
Abby A.

A very reliable drugstore brand. My favorite things by them are the ready set gorgeous foundation and a bunch of their mascaras.

I find covergirl at any of my local drugstores.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ

I have never been unimpressed with covergirl. I especially love their lash blast mascara and powder foundation powder. They are consistent while not being too overpriced.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Water View, VA

I've always used Mary Kay foundation and for the first time I wasn't able to get any. I tried the True Blend on a whim and I LOVE IT! By far the best foundation I've ever used. I will continue to buy it over and over again!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.