BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Algrys C.
Algrys C.
Orlando, FL
Covergirl has always amazing products! eyeliners, lipsticks, shadows, foundations, and everything you need to fill up your makeup bag!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
This is a brand I always trust and love! The quality is great and I feel like whatever I use does exactly what it says it'll do.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Loveland, OH
I just got Covergirl concealer for Christmas and it is an everyday must have! It blends in great and leaves your skin flawless!
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Rosedale, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL has some amazing products. They are worth the price you pay! I would recommend COVERGIRL to anyone. I like that their products are available at different locations.
Devan T.
Devan T.
Beaver
I have tried so many brands and products and Covergirl definitely tops them all off. Nothing is too expensive and everything will surely please you.
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
STOCKTON, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ready Set Gorgeous is one of my all time favorite foundations. At 6 bucks, you can't beat it. It's affordable and easy to find.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ready set gorgeous concealer. I Used it for a few months was good I like it. I use it to brighten my undereye lol it makes me look fully awake :)
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX
- Is it a good brand for eye shadow ... Is Covergirl Good Makeup ... I've tried A LOT of drug store makeup and drugstore ...
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl lips eyes but prices are a bit high I'm on a set income so yes I know price comes onto play with it all but they have great makeup
Salena H.
Salena H.
Kelso, WA
There makeup is great in general and when I use there eye liner it doesn't make my eyes all gooey as some other products do.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.