BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Mocksville, NC
I use the mineral powder by covergirl. I love that it doesn't make my face oily or break out. I have super sensitive skin & covergirl never irritates it!
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy their products when I need to pick something up for a quick fix from the drugstore, but they need to stop testing on animals.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Hilliard, OH
This is the only concealer I have used recently. It does a great job covering up my blemishes and does an ok job on covering my fine lines in my face.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl always has great products at a great price. Definitely a great option if you're needing a product quick and can't get it.
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far covergirl is a good product I like it, wish it had more full coverage foundation but i love that I can do a lot with a more natural healthy look.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy Covergirl products. They have definitely stepped their game up throughout the years. From their eyeshadow to their lippies this girl is a fan!
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVER GIRL IS A GOOD BRAND AND LOVE USING THERE STUFF THERE NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT IT GOOD THE WAY IT IS AND MY FAVORITE PURCHASE IT THERE EYE SHOWED
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lipsticks and eyeshadows from Covergirl are amazing! And long lasting! The foundation is great it's not heavy or cake feeling
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
This is a brand I always trust and love! The quality is great and I feel like whatever I use does exactly what it says it'll do.
Algrys C.
Algrys C.
Orlando, FL
Covergirl has always amazing products! eyeliners, lipsticks, shadows, foundations, and everything you need to fill up your makeup bag!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.