Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

I love the clean and matte collection! Feels and wears like a high end brand
Addy
Addy

I really enjoy this brand and think their pretty good for the price. !!!!!!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
White Plains, NY

They have good products and are inexpensive. I recommend this brand highly.
Amy B.
Amy B.

Any cover girl product I've ever used has been good quality and affordable.
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Brownstown

Always a solid option for just about any cosmetic need. Trusted and tested.
Tiffany  H.
Tiffany H.
Wellersburg, PA

They're decent products, for a decent price. I use this brand occasionally.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI

While Covergirl is not considered a high-end brand, I feel they are very reasonably priced and have no complaints about the products I use. I like their ads and I'm even more inclined to shop Covergirl because they now have their first male Covergirl which I feel is very progressive.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miami, Florida

Covergirl is one of those go-to brands of beauty products that I tend to buy because of the ease of accessibility to their products; they're in every store and drug store. Also, I like their prices; affordable, not breaking the bank. A good quality of products are provided as well.
Emily W.
Emily W.

Covergirl products tend to be very cheap to purchase and unfortunately usually feel that way as well. They are great products in a pinch and if you are at a drugstore it will do, but I wouldn't recommend this as a product if someone asked me about a GREAT makeup brand
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Topeka, KS

I cannot find a shade that flatters. I try and try but it's so disapointing. I know lots of women that use Covergirl including family members and it works well with their skin tones. It's always too light or dark, doesn't blend in completely etc. When they come out with new products I eventually will give it a try especially if I happen to find a real good coupon.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.