COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Waleska J.
Waleska J.

Super feminine makeup and at quite affordable prices, I like your eyelash masks
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Taylor Mill, KY

I've use the foundation. I like it, but it doesn't blend all that great. I did match my skin tone, but you could definitely still tell a difference. It is affordable. Pro is it does not smell bad. I would recommend this to someone who needs a somewhat cheap foundation, but would also warn they are paying for what they get.
Yinet A.
Yinet A.

My other go-to brand to buy products such as face powders, foundation and lipsticks. I purchase them in drugstores such as Duane reade or Riteaid. I love when they have sales for 50% off.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

I really enjoy Covergirl makeup. It's one of my favorite makeup brands. I've been using it for a long time now. It always gives me the look I'm looking for and it's affordable. I like how Covergirl has a wide range of makeup products and I highly recommend the brand.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Stanwood, WA

I've used Cover Girl for many years and I love their makeup. I would rather use their products and spend what's asked because I've never had a problem with them.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
La Follette, TN

Love their mascaras it's the only ones I wear they don't flake off smear or clump makes my eyes look mature or dramatic
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC

CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT

Ive been using covergirl liquid foundation for years. It is very inexpensive and does the job. I've used their mascaras in the past too. Currently I use the matte foundation powder. I love it on those days where I do not want to apply a full coverage foundation.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Austin, TX

I have used COVERGIRL foundation. It is a very good and simple foundation for low expense.
Echo S.
Echo S.
Greenville, KY

All products!! Very cheap, reliable, and perfect for those of us with sensitive skin. Can't go wrong with any cover girl products. Easy removal too
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.