Add a Photo

Photos (103)
marie a.
marie a.
Seaford, NY

Cover girl eye pencil glides on smoothly and lasts for hours. It does not smudge under eyes.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.

This is my go to brand for most of my eye make up. They have the best mascara and eye liner!
Martha C.
Martha C.

I love the press powered by covergirl in sun tan it's the best one for me in the summer time
Angel P.
Angel P.
Coeburn, VA

Cover girl is awesome to use and it's easy to find stuff that matches my skin tone and eyes.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Barnett, MO

I've always like using Cover Girl's blemish cover up. I like the fine tip and good coverage.
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.

Covergjrl is one of my favorite brands for makeup! The quality is good and it is affordable!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Deposit, NY

I love cover girl mascara the most they leave my lashes looking full and longer than ever!!!
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Florence , Al

I used their powder foundation but it did not have enough coverage for me and my breakouts.
Megan R.
Megan R.

I love everything about covergirl good quality and affordable anyone can use these products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.