Add a Photo

Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Feb. 12, 2017, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl's mascaras and pressed powders have been a makeup staple of mine for years. Their products are tried and true.
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 3, 2017, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great company. They have so many wonderful products for all skin types. They are convenient to find at your local drug store.
Flannery B.
Flannery B.
Indianapolis , IN
April 19, 2017, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty good drugstore brand. I think they're having a hard time keeping up with new trends and innovation compared to other drugstore brands.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Ada, OH
April 23, 2017, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is so affordable and always seems to come out with great products. When I do buy drugstore makeup I head their way.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
South Carolina
Feb. 8, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl isn't my favorite but do have some amazing products.I recommend covergirl for those who are starting makeup.
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the cover girl products it's a very good brand and love their colors and are fully satisfied and moneywise to they are not expensive
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hanford , California
Feb. 11, 2017, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love there Sensitive Foundation!! I looks so hard to find the right one for me, All brands and covergirl saved my life!
Nikole B.
Nikole B.
Layton, UT
Feb. 11, 2017, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love love love pretty much all of their mascaras. So glad I gave them a try and no longer spend $20+ on big name brands
Ana N.
Ana N.
Aurora, IL
Feb. 11, 2017, 1:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
From cover girl i like there foundation and there mascaras. There eyeliners are okay. But over all this is a dood brand
Krysta F.
Krysta F.
Feb. 28, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very affordable brand. There are hits and misses for sure with any brand but you can't beat the price. I love there matte and creamy lipsticks!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.