BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI
A little more expensive then some brands. However it is very good quality so its worth a little extra. I love their coverup! Super easy to find the right color and doesn't dry out your skin. Also they have squeeze bottles so theres no worry about dropping and spilling a brand new bottle.
Erin F.
Apex, NC
Love their 24 hour lip stain. Only complaint is that it can get a bit clumpy and wears away near the inner part of the lips after eating or drinking which leaves a "lip liner " look behind
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Outlast concealer is one of my favorite products. It goes on easily and lasts all day. The product doesn't feel heavy or look cakey, but is a huge help for anyone that needs a little extra help looking fresh and awake in the mornings! Definitely recommend this product.
María R.
Miami , FL
I used for cover girl, the mascara and for me work really good. Specially the orange mascara. Many years ago I brought a compact but did'nt like. I prefer in this moment his mascara (orange packet)
magaly g.
Covergirl has some great products I have tried many products from them and this brand is my go to for mascara. They also have some good eyeshadow palette along with other items at a low price.
Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX
Covergirl eye shadows are easy to apply and last throughout the day. With a huge selection of colors, you can easily go from a day at the office to a night on the town! Love this product!!
Katie A.
La Place, LA
These products are great when you want beauty products that are good quality and affordable. A good thing is you can get these products at your local drug store.
Teresa C.
Affordable and gets the job done. I am trying to use less drug store brand makeup, though because I find that it does not last as long on my skin. However, for the price point, CoverGirl is generally my go-to.
I love cover girl i resantly bought a foundation and its okay at a point it made my face flacky but i guess cuz im not a real expert on makeup but other then that the mascaras are awsome
carlena h.
Stow, OH
I personally do not like the smell of the cover girl foundations rather they are liquid or powder. I would pick a different mass cosmetic. I haven't purchased any blush or anything due to the cheap packaging.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.