Add a Photo
Salena H.
Kelso, WA
Feb. 10, 2017, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There makeup is great in general and when I use there eye liner it doesn't make my eyes all gooey as some other products do.
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
March 31, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl lips eyes but prices are a bit high I'm on a set income so yes I know price comes onto play with it all but they have great makeup
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
Feb. 14, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love me some covergirl! Its always a good price and the makeup is worth every penny if not more! Highly recommend this one!
Feb. 13, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl often. Their makeup has been around forever. Its not the high end quality makeup but its still good and the price is reasonable
Phoenix J.
Phoenix J.
Long Beach , CA
May 4, 2017, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is one of those brands I look to last. Their newer eyeshadows are great and their super sized mascara. I haven't tried much from them
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Feb. 10, 2017, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like using the Clump Crusher mascara. It is very inexpensive and gives you the perfect eyelashes! I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Edenesis Bethel P.
Edenesis Bethel P.
Feb. 13, 2017, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Esta marca es ideal para las jóvenes por ser dermatologicamente comprobada no es fuerte y ni daña nuestra piel la recomiendo.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Runnemede nj
Feb. 11, 2017, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl cover-up and eye makeup and mascara used all these for years cover up with noxzema In it kept skin young and wrinkle free for years
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Feb. 10, 2017, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love cover girl!!! All the foundation and mascara is a.very good formula and doesn't irritate my skin at all
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
March 28, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have some good products, but I'm not a fan of everything. I do like some of their lipsticks and their mascara. I don't usually gravitate towards covergirl though.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.