Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Florence , Al

I used their powder foundation but it did not have enough coverage for me and my breakouts.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love the covergirl brand. The foundation and powdered are awesome! Definitely recommend it.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl is affordable but trendy and good! I love their wide selection of unique mascara!
Joaquinya G.
Joaquinya G.
Clarksdale

Since I have been using make up this line has never given me a rash or anything. Great job.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA

Absolutely love the mascaras! They are great for volume and length and lasts great all day!
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA

He comprado diferentes productos de esta marca y me gustan mucho!! Recomiendo usarlos todos
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Riverdale, CA

I have tried all the mascara's there are some that dont do the job, but others are amazing.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.

I love their powder. It last all day with out feeling heavy or thick. Leaves a nice finish.
gennesis n.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL

Muy buena, la recomiendo el 100%. Todo los productos son buenos y hermosos, me encanta todo
Noemi E.
Noemi E.

It has a lot of good mascaras and they are sometimes good quality I have one and I love it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.