Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Elena L.
Elena L.

Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC

CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT

Ive been using covergirl liquid foundation for years. It is very inexpensive and does the job. I've used their mascaras in the past too. Currently I use the matte foundation powder. I love it on those days where I do not want to apply a full coverage foundation.
Echo S.
Echo S.
Greenville, KY

All products!! Very cheap, reliable, and perfect for those of us with sensitive skin. Can't go wrong with any cover girl products. Easy removal too
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH

Covergirl foundation provides excellent coverage without feeling heavy. It goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Foundation lasts all day and doesn't come off on everything like many other makeup brands.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH

Covergirl Makeup products are almost always very good and are always quite affordable. I love the Covergirl Lipsticks and Covergirl UnderEye Concealers, these two products almost always work great for me. The concealer is creamy and once blended does a great job hiding my dark circles!
leona e.
leona e.
ky

Covergirl is a good brand I use it all the time I love how it last all day I shop at covergirl often and they are affordable
Waleska J.
Waleska J.

Super feminine makeup and at quite affordable prices, I like your eyelash masks
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Elizabeth City, NC

I have been using covergirl since I started wearing makeup. I am never disappointed in the products. Very good brand.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Stockbridge, GA

I buy my foundation and powder from Covergirl. I have been buying from them for 15+ years and the few times that I have strayed away, I was sadly disappointed. I only trust Covergirl for my makeup products that touch directly to my face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.