BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shanie R.
East Moline, IL
First time i used covergirl product when i received my first voxbox! They are all amazing especially the lipstick! I like the staying power and the face powder as well keep my face free from oils!
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand. its not high priced and its easy to find. you can pretty much pick it up at any drugstore or walmart. they have lip products, foundation, eye products and much more.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA
I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
Krys F.
Lockhart, TX
Good ol' cover girl. It's the make up every teenager starts out with. Love trying some of their eye shadow and blush colors in order to play around with my look. Good products at good prices.
Rosemary L.
Brownsville, TX
Cover girl has always been my favorite choice in foundation and powder products. Have used it for years and have tried bigger name brand products that aren't as good as my cover girl products.
Kimmy S.
Some of their products are great and really out of this world but some just really miss the mark for me I wish that they had more of a selection of different undertones but overall I would say their makeup is good quality and I support the brand
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
I tend to go right to Covergirl makeup at the store. It's not the best quality (compared to some fancy expensive brands), but it's definitely affordable and worth the price. I would recommend.
jeannir elizabeth a.
Amo esta marca, para mi tiene muchas cualidades, una de ellas es que sus productos son de gran calidad, duran todo el dia y ademas siempre te dejan un aspecto muy natural, sus labiales mate me encantan son tan buenos que despues el tema es como quitarlo jajaja, pero es muy bueno, al igual que el rimel polvo y corrector, muy recomendable esta marca.
Viola K.
San Francisco, CA
Cover girl foundation is great. It is light, not greasy. I have oily skin . It lasts for a long time , I purchase it at the drugstore. At CVS or walgreens. It is cheap and great for my skin.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
Covergirl has every makeup product you need for such an affordable price with such high end value! My favorite product is the COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer! It covers my undereye circles and fine lines without effort!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.