BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Temple Hills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has good products. I like there concealer. I would recomend it. It covers your flaws very nicely and it applys nice as well.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a major fan of their products. I guess if you are looking for products that are not outstanding you would choose them. I don't like their lipstick either.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Greensboro, NC
I used Covergirl makeup all through high school and college, so for at least 10 years now. It's great quality and an affordable price.
Aleeya A.
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
Awesome and versatile brand! Also very inexpensive! The quality is pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend their eye shadows unless you're using a good primer
Holly L.
Holly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has been a long time trusted brand. A go to for me for many make up needs. Always good prices and an easy brand to find at many stores.
Raegen E.
Raegen E.
Fancy Farm, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like covergirl products especially for the price you pay. Their foundations always make my skin feel amazing and their lipsticks stay on forever!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I've use the volumizing mascara by cover girl. It's always my backup. I love it because it's waterproof and really brings out my lashes.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Theodore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used covergirl black eyeliner before, and I liked it! It went on smoothly and was great looking to begin with. However, it did fade quickly and some got under my eye as the day went on.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Covergirl for many years. I like Covergirl foundation and the multiple shade choices. It works well on my oily skin in winter and summer.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of make-up greatly! The products are affordable and there are many options to choose from! I got it free Courtesy of Covergirl lnsiders
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.