BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Norma H.
Horton, AL
I love covergirl makeup! Very affordable and gets the job done, and you're not spending a ton of money.
Cheyenne S.
Independence, MO
their foundation is cheap, well pigmented and easy to apply. they have many colors to choose from so you always have a match. love how mostly anywhere and everywhere sells this product. if you're on a budget, i highly recommend.
Brittany P.
I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Marisol D.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have some of the best eyeliner that is so easy to apply. They are also very long lasting.
Trustworthy drug store brand. Been there since i first got into makeup and purchased my first mascara. Very affordable and it gets the job done! I get covergirl products often! I always recommend this brand whenever someone asks me to give a few recommendations to them.
Jasmine S.
Jarrell, TX
Have tried mascara from covergirl.. literally made life easy..I enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back and get more.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl I haven't tried recently, but their foundation and concealers are great!
Yarioska R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a brand that we all have to prove. Is a must in a lot of their products. I love this brand!
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl. I feel like there are better drug store companies our there. I don't like any of their foundations, they aren't long lasting and cake up on my face and look fake. I wish I liked their products more, but I find myself NEVER shopping their stuff.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.