BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Laura H.
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i first started doing my make up my first foundation was from covergirl i love how economical and how well there makeup products are
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Avondale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't used much of their products. I've tried the foundation and it's a bit heavier than I wanted. It has decent coverage. It has affordable drug store prices
Derielle K.
Derielle K.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I buy Covergirl I know I am buying a product that I can rely on. This is always my first stop when buying beauty products when I'm on a budget. Everything is a great price and always delivers well.
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA
I recently tried the Covergirl lash blast mascara, and i am in love! I love how long it lasts throughout the day, with out it clumping or running down my face.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Davison, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL products are a great bang for your buck. I really appreciate spreading the extra dollar while still getting a quality product.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH
I used to absolutely love Covergirl's foundation but have recently found that it has been getting watery and does not offer any coverage
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is always a go-to brand for me. I am constantly stocking up on their Clean BB cream. Leaves my face looking flawless with a lightweight matte finish.
brittany d.
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never can go wrong with any of these products. They are everywhere! Price is great and good if u are starting out in your makeup journey
Evanji Kaurys D.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es un balsamo de covergirl increible tiene la forma de un pintalabios y al aplicarlo resulta facil ademas, es brillante y mantiene los labios hidratados.
Eunice A.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In general I like Covergirl products. They have my favorite drugstore mascaras and my favorite drugstore foundation. I feel like I get a good value for my money.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.