Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Addy
Addy

I really enjoy this brand and think their pretty good for the price. !!!!!!
Tiffany  H.
Tiffany H.
Wellersburg, PA

They're decent products, for a decent price. I use this brand occasionally.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
White Plains, NY

They have good products and are inexpensive. I recommend this brand highly.
Amy B.
Amy B.

Any cover girl product I've ever used has been good quality and affordable.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.

One of my favorite makeup brands. I use powders, blushes, eyeliner, bronzers, and eye shadows the most.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT

I like this brand in the fact that's it's pretty good quality and quite inexpensive at the same time. It offers great mascara and gives great results that's it promises on their packaging. I will buy again.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Harpers Ferry, WV

CoverGirl has the best powder concealer and liquid foundation. The liquid foundation applys very smoothly
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Covergirl is always a classic, I've always been fair skinned and matching me is pretty easy. I love all the lines, however the lipstick can be hit or miss when they change the formulas for different celebs. But, you gotta keep selling your product somehow, but other than that I love them!
Mayra A.
Mayra A.

Cover girl is a hit or miss sometimes. It sometimes has great drugstore priced items, however, you sometimes take a chance when it comes to quality. The packaging is nice for most of their products and they are a recognized brand. I would by Covergirl products again after carefully reading reviews.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

Covergirl always has amazing formula for mascara! Covergirl clump crusher is ALWAYS in my make up bag!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.