Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Charmaine J.
Charmaine J.
Maple , Ontario

Lipstick are great . There's lot of choices in texture and color . It's affordable and trendy
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.

Covergjrl is one of my favorite brands for makeup! The quality is good and it is affordable!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI

I love their makeup for a product that is at drugstores. Their powder foundation works well.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Coeburn, VA

Cover girl is awesome to use and it's easy to find stuff that matches my skin tone and eyes.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nashville

I love cover girl. Always a go to brand when I need something in a pinch. Always affordable.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Deposit, NY

I love cover girl mascara the most they leave my lashes looking full and longer than ever!!!
marie a.
marie a.
Seaford, NY

Cover girl eye pencil glides on smoothly and lasts for hours. It does not smudge under eyes.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

I like most of their products. This was the very first makeup I had ever used. Great prices.
Love it! CoverGirl is the best makeup products on the planet will definitely buy more of it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.