Add a Photo

Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 3, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
So far covergirl is a good product I like it, wish it had more full coverage foundation but i love that I can do a lot with a more natural healthy look.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Feb. 9, 2017, 6:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The lipsticks and eyeshadows from Covergirl are amazing! And long lasting! The foundation is great it's not heavy or cake feeling
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 24, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVER GIRL IS A GOOD BRAND AND LOVE USING THERE STUFF THERE NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT IT GOOD THE WAY IT IS AND MY FAVORITE PURCHASE IT THERE EYE SHOWED
Algrys C.
Algrys C.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 13, 2017, 7:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always amazing products! eyeliners, lipsticks, shadows, foundations, and everything you need to fill up your makeup bag!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a brand I always trust and love! The quality is great and I feel like whatever I use does exactly what it says it'll do.
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Rosedale, IN
March 31, 2017, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL has some amazing products. They are worth the price you pay! I would recommend COVERGIRL to anyone. I like that their products are available at different locations.
Devan T.
Devan T.
Beaver
June 6, 2017, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried so many brands and products and Covergirl definitely tops them all off. Nothing is too expensive and everything will surely please you.
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
Feb. 12, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ready Set Gorgeous is one of my all time favorite foundations. At 6 bucks, you can't beat it. It's affordable and easy to find.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Loveland, OH
Feb. 10, 2017, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just got Covergirl concealer for Christmas and it is an everyday must have! It blends in great and leaves your skin flawless!
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX
Feb. 16, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
- Is it a good brand for eye shadow ... Is Covergirl Good Makeup ... I've tried A LOT of drug store makeup and drugstore ...
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.