COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Theodore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used covergirl black eyeliner before, and I liked it! It went on smoothly and was great looking to begin with. However, it did fade quickly and some got under my eye as the day went on.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I've been using Covergirl for many years. I like Covergirl foundation and the multiple shade choices. It works well on my oily skin in winter and summer.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy their products when I need to pick something up for a quick fix from the drugstore, but they need to stop testing on animals.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Hilliard, OH
This is the only concealer I have used recently. It does a great job covering up my blemishes and does an ok job on covering my fine lines in my face.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl always has great products at a great price. Definitely a great option if you're needing a product quick and can't get it.
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far covergirl is a good product I like it, wish it had more full coverage foundation but i love that I can do a lot with a more natural healthy look.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lipsticks and eyeshadows from Covergirl are amazing! And long lasting! The foundation is great it's not heavy or cake feeling
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVER GIRL IS A GOOD BRAND AND LOVE USING THERE STUFF THERE NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT IT GOOD THE WAY IT IS AND MY FAVORITE PURCHASE IT THERE EYE SHOWED
Algrys C.
Algrys C.
Orlando, FL
Covergirl has always amazing products! eyeliners, lipsticks, shadows, foundations, and everything you need to fill up your makeup bag!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
This is a brand I always trust and love! The quality is great and I feel like whatever I use does exactly what it says it'll do.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.