Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville, TN

I just don't reach for cover girl much any more due to more affordable and better quality makeup. I'm looking thru my makeup now trying to find anything from covergirl and there's nothing in here. Sorry Covergirl. Step up the makeup and knock down the prices and more people would come back.
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS

Where do I begin?! I've been using this brand for who knows how long because 1) its affordable and 2) its accessible. I love their power point plus eyeliner pen in esperesso. I've been using that since high school. Their clump free mascara is also better than most department store mascaras!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Covergirl is a great brand that I find high quality and long lasting with great varieties to choose from. They have more pros than cons in my opinion as they are affordable and have something for everybody. I would recommend to others to try it out for themselves, you won't be disappointed.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, TX

For the price, it's really great! Their nail polish is great for natural nails. I love a couple of their mascaras. I use one of their eye pencils & its basic but great. I just have a mix of their products of which the majority of them I really love. For the price, they are worth trying out.
Jonnie P.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA

Covergirl is an awesome drugstore brand. They have great foundations, lipsticks, shadows, etc. They are a go to brand when I'm shopping for makeup. Super affordable and easy to find. If your new to makeup they are a good brand to start with. And if not new still a good brand to keep using!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA

Covergirl has great cosmetics for a great price. Though not high quality, they get the job done. I typically buy their eyeliners and mascaras because honestly I don't see much difference in quality between those and other brands. I will absolutely continue to purchase Cover Girl cosmetics!
Grace G.
Grace G.
Nashville, TN

I am a frequent purchaser of CoverGirl's Last Blast Mascara. I also buy the Clump Crusher one as well. Between the two, I think I like the Clump Crusher more because I feel like it lengthens my eyelashes more but either one is great. The brushes really cover every eyelash and don't clump.
Norma A.
Norma A.
Fontana, CA

Foundation! The foundation i used is perfect. I am light skinned but the previous foundations i owned always didn't match my skin tone, they were never very accurate with my tone, but i found one from covergirl and i fell in love with it am almost running out since i do use makeup daily.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD

My daughter and I use covergirl every single day! My daughter loves their foundation. She says its the only foundation that doesn't make her face feel nasty. I love their mascara! I always have a problem with mascara making my eyes water and every single one of theirs is perfect for me!!
Angela B.
Angela B.

After trying many, many mascaras in my 20s, my all time favorite is and continues to be CoverGirl lashblast Fusion. I have luxury brands that I'll weave into the mix for fun on occasion but I always have a purple stick of very black Covergirl Mascara in my bag! I'm wearing it right now.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.