Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miami, Florida

Covergirl is one of those go-to brands of beauty products that I tend to buy because of the ease of accessibility to their products; they're in every store and drug store. Also, I like their prices; affordable, not breaking the bank. A good quality of products are provided as well.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS

I have always liked CoverGirl but I just recently purchased their BB cream product and I love it. It wasn't expensive and I like the way it makes my skin look. With age I'm always wanting something for my skin and I love the fact that the Cover Girl BB cream is also SPF is a bonus.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.

Cover girl has some very good products! I really enjoy their foundation because it looks very natural and has a wide range of shades. I have never tried their eyeshadow but I have heard they are very good. I have tried their masacara and I use one in particular for my lower lashes.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jefferson City, MO

My skin is super sensitive and cover girl offers their products in the type of formula just for my sensitive skin. I am currently using their foundation and I couldn't be happier with it. I wish it were more affordable but I am happy with the way it feels so I will continue to use.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

Covergirl is my go to for any makeup products. They're so affordable to purchase and are good products. Some Covergirl products are even better than high end products. You should buy some covergirl products such as the foundation that I use daily. I recommend buying these products.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Winchester, OH

Can never go wrong with COVERGIRL products. Their mascara is always a great choice! Right before the holidays my son got most of my everyday makeup wet, so I went out and bought some of what I needed to hold me over. All of the products I purchased were COVERGIRL. Very affordable!
Lura L.
Lura L.
Farmington, NM

I love the Cover Girl pressed powder compacts, I think I have used these since I first began using make up 35 years ago. This is always a great product and never lets me down, its changed a bit through the years, but still a great product. Thanks Cover Girl for always being there.
adina o.
adina o.
Elmira, NY

covergirl cover up was my initial cover up as a preteen once i started tanning and grew up a bit i did switch to another line but i still enjoy getting the single pallets of unique colors i can not find else where without buying entire pallets with colors i would prefer to be diff
Riya S.
Riya S.
Urbana, IL

I like Covergirl, the quality is decent. I feel like the color selection for foundation and concealer isn't that's varied and for my skin tone I usually can't find anything. I prefer other brands at the drugstore. I've tried the Clean Matte BB Cream recently and it's pretty good.
nyeisha m.
nyeisha m.

Mascara is wonderful, they have a Multi- variety of make up that anyone of all skin types to use. Depending on which location you buy these products are bad on the quality in my opinion ex: wal greens do not go there to buy anything Go to a real beauty supply store and shop there
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.