BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenny P.
New Castle, IN
CoverGirl has always been my one go to drugstore makeup. It was the first makeup i was ever given and i stuck with it ever since! You have to try the minerals powder, it is so awesome! I've never had a problem once with any product from CG. I'd say that is pretty good since i have been using it for over 25 years!
lenissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has being one of my must have makeuo brands for a long time now, it is not only affordable and easy to find in evry single drug store i go but i get excellent quality products all the time, i ove their foundatins, lipsticks everything form their brand is great and it will be a must have for me for years to come
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is my hands down go to make up for years! They are gent all on my skin and last me all day. They are the only. Rand of mascara that I can buy that doesn't make my eyes feel like they are on fire with just a little bit of moisture. Not only are they made great you can not beat the price for such great quality!
Crystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are expensive but it's worth it because the quality and lashing of their products is amazing! One product I love is the Natural lash product! It's a clear tube, with clear gel!you an use it for your eyelashes as a clear mascara or as a clear gel to hold your brows in place! That's what I use and I live it!
Andi S.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are available at just about any drug store or big box store. They are super affordable, and I haven't found anything that isn't super easy to use. Great quality, huge selection, and they stand the test of time. I think I started with some sort of Covergirl product, and I will continue to do so
Ivis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Honestly don't like to waste my money on drugstore products that simply don't work, this is a very personal opinion. with this brand you pay cheap prices for cheap products, no pigmentation, lipsticks are just mediocre ones, i don't have any ok product from this brand. there are amazing quality products with other brands for less money.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's an excellent brand at an excellent price.
I love their products and my favorites are the lipsticks, plus those of Katy Perry
I highly recommend this brand

Creo que es una excelente marca a un excelente precio.
Sus productos me encantan y mis favoritos son sus labiales, más los de Katy Perry ❤
Recomiendo mucho esta marca 🤗
Melissa A.
I like cover girl but I have to pick and choose what I use. It doesn't last too long, but it is very affordable. I decided I can't use the eyeliner anymore, I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get another brand that lasts way longer. Currently I have a blush and bronzer. They do ok. The little brushes are a bit ridiculous. I don't even use them. I have to use my own brushes. I'd rather them give you a bit more product and no brush.
Stephanie M.
Douglasville, GA
I have alway had a great experience with Covergirl products, I can find them in most of my location retail locations and the products themselves are very affordable. I use Covergirl's power, mascara, eye shadows and so much more. I definitely recommend these products. They have always given me great coverage.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
I love makeup and everything about it but I promise you I am not into paying an outrageous price for it.. cover girl products are amazing and they are affordable. The quality of all the products, be it foundation, powder, blush or anything else I am not having to reapply and I'm not broke when I am finish3d purchasing..
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.