Add a Photo
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Probably one of the best drugstore mascaras available now is the Covergirl Super Sizer. Listed at around $7.00, this mascara offers volume and thickening, and is easy to take off at the end of the day. It is also long lasting and gives great everyday drama to the lashes.
Prisila L.
Prisila L.
Lindsay, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 4, 2017, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some amazing products very beautiful eyeshadows lipsticks foundation love the foundation and the powder's they definitely have my favorite mascara ever although the shopping experience there is amazing it's like buying at the high-end stores love the product try them out
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Fairmont, WV
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's my go to for all things face makeup related. It really helps with oil control, and the matte pressed powder is one of my favorites. It's the closest I can match to my skin color as well. And I love that they have their first cover boy. Nothing bad about this brand.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Louisville, KY
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's good product. Well, it's decent. I always use their makeup first unless they don't have what I'm looking for. I shop here about once a month. They can gen expensive depending on the makeup you get but it's good quality makeup. I will def keep buying their products.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite mascara by them is the Bloom mascara! I have almost all their mascaras. Their totally affordable. You wont regret it. You need curly lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need thick plump lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need blue lashes ? BOOM! They got that to !!
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Feb. 2, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl powder for a very long time. I always have an easy time finding it because it is offered pretty much at every drug store. The FitMe powder is long-lasting and is a very good product for the price I pay for it. I will always use this product.
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Middletown, MD
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good brand to go to when you need something cheap and readily available. With eyeshadows, it doesn't stay on for super long, but they have lots of pretty colors. Most of their make up stays on pretty well but can easily rub off or fad away after a while.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cove rgirl brand is one of the best brands out there. i currently have the eyeliner and katy kat mascara and i love both of them! i would recommend these products to everyone who loves and wears make up. i will for sure be buying these products again in my near future.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Feb. 7, 2017, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm a huge fan of the Covergirl mascaras. Everything else from this brand tends to hard my skin because I have sensitive skin. The mascaras quality are not bad. If it's a relaxing day and I need some quick mascara, I will throw on some Covergirl mascara. Easy to use :)
Amber J.
Amber J.
Fairfield, PA
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is the only foundation I can trust with my sensitive skin, causes me less break outs and is very affordable anywhere from 5$-6$ I think room for improvement is everywhere I wish the foundation gave better coverage but still very decent for a drugstore brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.