BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Galloway
Covergirl is my go to for foundation and powder. I have sensitive skin and Covergirl has products perfect for my skin. Very affordable for the great quality. When I want to splurge on makeup, I purchase Covergirl. Definitely love their message of "everyone is beautiful".
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Louisville, KY
It's good product. Well, it's decent. I always use their makeup first unless they don't have what I'm looking for. I shop here about once a month. They can gen expensive depending on the makeup you get but it's good quality makeup. I will def keep buying their products.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My favorite mascara by them is the Bloom mascara! I have almost all their mascaras. Their totally affordable. You wont regret it. You need curly lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need thick plump lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need blue lashes ? BOOM! They got that to !!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Fairmont, WV
It's my go to for all things face makeup related. It really helps with oil control, and the matte pressed powder is one of my favorites. It's the closest I can match to my skin color as well. And I love that they have their first cover boy. Nothing bad about this brand.
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Middletown, MD
Covergirl is a good brand to go to when you need something cheap and readily available. With eyeshadows, it doesn't stay on for super long, but they have lots of pretty colors. Most of their make up stays on pretty well but can easily rub off or fad away after a while.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Fairfield, PA
Cover girl is the only foundation I can trust with my sensitive skin, causes me less break outs and is very affordable anywhere from 5$-6$ I think room for improvement is everywhere I wish the foundation gave better coverage but still very decent for a drugstore brand.
Allison G.
Allison G.
cove rgirl brand is one of the best brands out there. i currently have the eyeliner and katy kat mascara and i love both of them! i would recommend these products to everyone who loves and wears make up. i will for sure be buying these products again in my near future.
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have been using Covergirl powder for a very long time. I always have an easy time finding it because it is offered pretty much at every drug store. The FitMe powder is long-lasting and is a very good product for the price I pay for it. I will always use this product.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I'm a huge fan of the Covergirl mascaras. Everything else from this brand tends to hard my skin because I have sensitive skin. The mascaras quality are not bad. If it's a relaxing day and I need some quick mascara, I will throw on some Covergirl mascara. Easy to use :)
jasia d.
jasia d.
Holcomb, KS
Covergirl makeup is very common in my daily makeup routine. Its very cheap and usually has alright quality, but it could improve a little bit. I will say that for a great price, Covergirl has many great mascaras. My favorite is luminous one with two different brushes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.