BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Derielle K.
Derielle K.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I buy Covergirl I know I am buying a product that I can rely on. This is always my first stop when buying beauty products when I'm on a budget. Everything is a great price and always delivers well.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH
I used to absolutely love Covergirl's foundation but have recently found that it has been getting watery and does not offer any coverage
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Davison, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL products are a great bang for your buck. I really appreciate spreading the extra dollar while still getting a quality product.
brittany d.
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never can go wrong with any of these products. They are everywhere! Price is great and good if u are starting out in your makeup journey
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is always a go-to brand for me. I am constantly stocking up on their Clean BB cream. Leaves my face looking flawless with a lightweight matte finish.
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA
I recently tried the Covergirl lash blast mascara, and i am in love! I love how long it lasts throughout the day, with out it clumping or running down my face.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es un balsamo de covergirl increible tiene la forma de un pintalabios y al aplicarlo resulta facil ademas, es brillante y mantiene los labios hidratados.
Eunice A.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In general I like Covergirl products. They have my favorite drugstore mascaras and my favorite drugstore foundation. I feel like I get a good value for my money.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Millsboro, DE
This powder foundation is the perfect finishing touch to take away any unwanted shine. No need for any finishing powders, this product really does the trick!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Temple hills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has good products. I like there concealer. I would recomend it. It covers your flaws very nicely and it applys nice as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.