Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH

I've used the foundation and lipstick I like these very well as they seem to work well for me
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Charleston

Great products at a reasonable price and can always find the products at a variety of stores.
Love it! CoverGirl is the best makeup products on the planet will definitely buy more of it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN

MAscara is always on point. Will always be a covergirl. Always have a few different options.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Coeburn, VA

Cover girl is awesome to use and it's easy to find stuff that matches my skin tone and eyes.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI

I love their makeup for a product that is at drugstores. Their powder foundation works well.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nashville

I love cover girl. Always a go to brand when I need something in a pinch. Always affordable.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.

This is my go to brand for most of my eye make up. They have the best mascara and eye liner!
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.