BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Rock Creek, OH
Covergirl is an amazing brand!!!! I love the people they have chosen to represent them and I love their prices, their prices are amazing for their products! I will highly recommend anyone this brand if they want great products for a great price!!
Gennesie F.
Berwyn, IL
I use this as an everyday make up product. Is affordable and gets the job done. However, it isn't the best quality. It doesn't mess up my skin but it doesn't last like the more expensive make up brands.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I'm just really into one foundation that has always been amazing with my oily skin. I believe it's the 3-1 outlast foundation. It just works super good with my skin. It's been an item I have an will continue to repurchase.
Luz L.
Lansing, IL
The foundation has great coverage! I love it! Makes my face look so smooth. I recommend it for anyone that has trouble with oily skin! I have tried several types of foundation but this one is my favorite
Sejah Q.
Fate, TX
I love cover girl! Super affordable and very good quality. I love that I can buy it basically anywhere and everywhere. Most of m make up is cover girl and so is all my sisters make up! 100% recommend!
Audra S.
Eglin Afb, FL
I enjoy their mascara. It creates good length that my eye lashes don't have. Sometimes it can get clumpy. I especially like to use the water proof kind since I live in Florida and close to the beach.
Alainie R.
W Terre Haute, IN
I love cover girl bronzer! It adds the perfect touch to my contour look and comes at an affordable price! Cover girl is a great quality product, I also love cover girl lip stick! Always long lasting !
Lindsey L.
I have been using covergirl for many years. I love this line of products. Covergirl has very affordable prices and great products. I would buy this product again, and recommend to others. Satisfied overall.
Sarah J.
Wyoming, MI
Great products from a well known company. They've surpassed the test of time I'm quality and standards, and yet, as a company, still push the limits, and remains on the forefront of social awareness, as well. I love Cover Girl!
Nicole B.
I love covergirl there was only one product I wasn't to fond of that I've used and it was because I have dry skin and it dried it out more but I definitely recommend covergirl product to anyone!!!😊😊
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.