COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Not a major fan of their products. I guess if you are looking for products that are not outstanding you would choose them. I don't like their lipstick either.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Temple Hills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has good products. I like there concealer. I would recomend it. It covers your flaws very nicely and it applys nice as well.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Millsboro, DE
This powder foundation is the perfect finishing touch to take away any unwanted shine. No need for any finishing powders, this product really does the trick!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Greensboro, NC
I used Covergirl makeup all through high school and college, so for at least 10 years now. It's great quality and an affordable price.
Aleeya A.
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
Awesome and versatile brand! Also very inexpensive! The quality is pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend their eye shadows unless you're using a good primer
Holly L.
Holly L.
Has been a long time trusted brand. A go to for me for many make up needs. Always good prices and an easy brand to find at many stores.
Raegen E.
Raegen E.
Fancy Farm, KY
I really like covergirl products especially for the price you pay. Their foundations always make my skin feel amazing and their lipsticks stay on forever!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I've use the volumizing mascara by cover girl. It's always my backup. I love it because it's waterproof and really brings out my lashes.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of make-up greatly! The products are affordable and there are many options to choose from! I got it free Courtesy of Covergirl lnsiders
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Mocksville, NC
I use the mineral powder by covergirl. I love that it doesn't make my face oily or break out. I have super sensitive skin & covergirl never irritates it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.