Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Shelby C.
Shelby C.

I have used multiple products from Covergirl and I have been impressed with them all!
Kia W.
Kia W.

What is there to say about this company. Its a wondeful go to drug store company.....
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL

Okay product line. Lots of choices. Very affordable. Can be found at most drugstores.
Cami P.
Cami P.
Miami

I like covergirl a lot, especially its bb creams and mascaras. I would recommend it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV

I love the black eyeliner it lasts awhile on eyes and doesn't smuge it lasts all day
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL

Great drugstore brand I love there mascara and the 3-1 foundation affordable as well
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, Tx

Marca de calidad por excelencia, la uso desde que era adolescente y aún me acompaña.
Rosalinda S.
Rosalinda S.
Laredo, TX

Enjoy this after looking for a good one i finally found the right products!!In love
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

Price is great I'm always looking for great deals and love that you can use coupons
Lisbeth P.
Lisbeth P.
Miami , Florida

Tengo una máscara de cover girl y me encanta porque me da una mirada de encanto 🙈❤️
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.