BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
kristen m.
kristen m.
Haines city, FL
Can't always use the face products because I have such sensitive skin. But I like the eye shadows and a lot of the mascaras that they offer.
Quintina G.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a covergirl user for life. I have used these products since I started wearing makeup. I love buying the compacts for light days when I just want simple powder.
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The standard covergirl mascara had been my staple for years. I love how easy it is to take it off. The skin around my eyes is sensitive. Do that is very important.
Vreni Q.
Vreni Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used some products of this brand and I liked them, I'm not a makeup lover but when I need a product I think this one is a good option
Alex H.
Alex H.
Edison, NJ
I've always loved cover girl! They aren't overpriced like most brands. And the instant cheekbones blush is literally my fav of all time!!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Utica, MI
I love all covergirl products. My mom and aunt and even my grandma have used there products as far back as i can remember. They will stay in the family for sure!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, Oh
COVERGIRL Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers
Love the flavor and the gloss it gives in your lips. Great to throw in my purse and to have whenever i need it. Definitely worth tge price!
alex a.
alex a.
Fort Worth, TX
I love covergirls lash blast mascara it works magic and volumizes your lashes and makes them 3x longer and lasts all day without moving it's one of my favorites
Summer W.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand it's affordable but yet has great products one of my favorite drug store makeup lines out and has great quality and amazing pigmentation on all products you can buy it at any walmart, cvs, or dollar general!
Laura H.
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i first started doing my make up my first foundation was from covergirl i love how economical and how well there makeup products are
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.