Add a Photo

Holly L.
Holly L.
Feb. 9, 2017, 3:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Has been a long time trusted brand. A go to for me for many make up needs. Always good prices and an easy brand to find at many stores.
Raegen E.
Raegen E.
Murray, KY
March 30, 2017, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like covergirl products especially for the price you pay. Their foundations always make my skin feel amazing and their lipsticks stay on forever!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Feb. 10, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've use the volumizing mascara by cover girl. It's always my backup. I love it because it's waterproof and really brings out my lashes.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Mocksville, NC
May 9, 2017, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the mineral powder by covergirl. I love that it doesn't make my face oily or break out. I have super sensitive skin & covergirl never irritates it!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 25, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand of make-up greatly! The products are affordable and there are many options to choose from! I got it free Courtesy of Covergirl lnsiders
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Theodore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 12, 2017, 6:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl black eyeliner before, and I liked it! It went on smoothly and was great looking to begin with. However, it did fade quickly and some got under my eye as the day went on.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
April 2, 2017, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl for many years. I like Covergirl foundation and the multiple shade choices. It works well on my oily skin in winter and summer.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Feb. 13, 2017, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy their products when I need to pick something up for a quick fix from the drugstore, but they need to stop testing on animals.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Hilliard, OH
Feb. 12, 2017, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is the only concealer I have used recently. It does a great job covering up my blemishes and does an ok job on covering my fine lines in my face.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Feb. 9, 2017, 7:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl always has great products at a great price. Definitely a great option if you're needing a product quick and can't get it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.