BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Teresa F.
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. It's my favorite drugstore makeup. I've been using since I was in H.S. It's a good quality and I recommend to other people buying the products.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
I tried Covergirl foundation in both liquid and compact. I did my best to color match these products. The liquid streaks. I can't blend it even with a beauty blender. The pressed powder does not cover, instead, made me look like I powdered flour all over my face.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I have not found one product that I don't love. Cheap and all there make up is good quality. Most of my makeup is covergirl and I buy it all the time. LOVE COVERGIRL!!!!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Meridian, ID
I love my cover girl mascara. I hate the look of clumps and this stuff doesn't clump at all. It's decently priced too which is always a plus.
Ruthie I.
Ruthie I.
I love the cover girl so lashyliscious mascara this is such a great mascara. It has that little brush where you can reach all of your lashes.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Mchenry, IL
I use covergirl all the time and I love it. It helps me so much and is absolutely amazing. I do wish they had larger eyeshadow pallete a, but they are still amazing.
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is a good brand. They have good products and the prices are great. They have a good versatile of products for different skin tones.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have several mascaras from cover girl, and they are great. They are not expensive either, if you are just starting with makeup, then you should try out their products.
Mika C.
Mika C.
Very nice make-up brand. Good money for the quality and very reasonable price. It's considered a drug store brand but it is very nice. i especially like the mascara
Corintia Andreina A.
Corintia Andreina A.
Orlando, FL
LashBlast Volume está entre las mejores (y más populares) máscaras de CoverGirl, por una buena razón: ¡Su rendimiento es realmente impresionante! El cepillo ligeramente sobredimensionado de LashBlast Volume puede parecer imponente al principio, pero le permite ser sorprendentemente ágil al definir, alargar y engrosar las pestañas....
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.