BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mika C.
Mika C.
Very nice make-up brand. Good money for the quality and very reasonable price. It's considered a drug store brand but it is very nice. i especially like the mascara
Corintia Andreina A.
Corintia Andreina A.
Orlando, FL
LashBlast Volume está entre las mejores (y más populares) máscaras de CoverGirl, por una buena razón: ¡Su rendimiento es realmente impresionante! El cepillo ligeramente sobredimensionado de LashBlast Volume puede parecer imponente al principio, pero le permite ser sorprendentemente ágil al definir, alargar y engrosar las pestañas....
kristen m.
kristen m.
Haines city, FL
Can't always use the face products because I have such sensitive skin. But I like the eye shadows and a lot of the mascaras that they offer.
Quintina G.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a covergirl user for life. I have used these products since I started wearing makeup. I love buying the compacts for light days when I just want simple powder.
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The standard covergirl mascara had been my staple for years. I love how easy it is to take it off. The skin around my eyes is sensitive. Do that is very important.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Utica, MI
I love all covergirl products. My mom and aunt and even my grandma have used there products as far back as i can remember. They will stay in the family for sure!
Alex H.
Alex H.
Edison, NJ
I've always loved cover girl! They aren't overpriced like most brands. And the instant cheekbones blush is literally my fav of all time!!!
Vreni Q.
Vreni Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used some products of this brand and I liked them, I'm not a makeup lover but when I need a product I think this one is a good option
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, Oh
Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss (500 Berry Splash)
Love the flavor and the gloss it gives in your lips. Great to throw in my purse and to have whenever i need it. Definitely worth tge price!
alex a.
alex a.
Fort Worth, TX
I love covergirls lash blast mascara it works magic and volumizes your lashes and makes them 3x longer and lasts all day without moving it's one of my favorites
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.