Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sherri P.
Sherri P.
Campbellsville

Love the eye shadow and eye liner. They stay on great. Easy to clean off at the end of the day
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

Great drug store brand wounderfull products at good price. Love ther blushes and foundations .
Lucy S.
Lucy S.

Great beauty products for a reasonable price. Convenient that you can get at most drug stores.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Concealer is amazing. Adds coverage. It does not look or feel heavy. It was also long lasting.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Brookville

Cover girl eyeliner is by far my favorite. I've always used this since I started using makeup.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Oklahoma City, OK

I always by a foundation from them. I'm very fair and have dry skin and it always looks great.
Hiandra N.
Hiandra N.
Miami, Florida

e estado utilizando un brillo labial de covergirl, y me a encantado sin duda se lo recomiendo.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Spring Hill, FL

It doesn't make my skin breakout. I don't have an issue if I forget to take it off before bed.
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn, Ny

This brand is affordable and really good. I buy lip sticks foundation and other thing love it.
Hayde C.
Hayde C.
México,morelos,cuernavaca.

They are very good products and I like them too. I could buy with all my savings your products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.