Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to absolutely love Covergirl's foundation but have recently found that it has been getting watery and does not offer any coverage
Derielle K.
Derielle K.
Norman, OK
April 3, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Whenever I buy Covergirl I know I am buying a product that I can rely on. This is always my first stop when buying beauty products when I'm on a budget. Everything is a great price and always delivers well.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 4, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Este es un balsamo de covergirl increible tiene la forma de un pintalabios y al aplicarlo resulta facil ademas, es brillante y mantiene los labios hidratados.
Eunice A.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
March 12, 2017, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
In general I like Covergirl products. They have my favorite drugstore mascaras and my favorite drugstore foundation. I feel like I get a good value for my money.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
March 6, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not a major fan of their products. I guess if you are looking for products that are not outstanding you would choose them. I don't like their lipstick either.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Temple Hills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 10, 2017, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has good products. I like there concealer. I would recomend it. It covers your flaws very nicely and it applys nice as well.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Millsboro, DE
April 5, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This powder foundation is the perfect finishing touch to take away any unwanted shine. No need for any finishing powders, this product really does the trick!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Greensboro, NC
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used Covergirl makeup all through high school and college, so for at least 10 years now. It's great quality and an affordable price.
Aleeya A.
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
March 2, 2017, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Awesome and versatile brand! Also very inexpensive! The quality is pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend their eye shadows unless you're using a good primer
Holly L.
Holly L.
Feb. 9, 2017, 3:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Has been a long time trusted brand. A go to for me for many make up needs. Always good prices and an easy brand to find at many stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.