Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mim H.
Mim H.
Piscataway, NJ

Cover girl stuff is great and very affordable! It's my go-to for eyeliner and mascara!
Hunter J.
Hunter J.

My favorite drugstore grade. Their bb cream, lipsticks, and mascara are a must for me!
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL

Love the lash blast mascara! Works wonders for my eye lashes ! Does not smudge all day
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA

Great makeup. My go to! Would recommend to everyone cheap in prize and very affective.
Melody C.
Melody C.
Reno

I love mascarra cover girl always has a great selection. Cant go wrong with a classic.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Favorite eyeliner! I always by cover girl, love the products. Not to expensive either!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.

I have used multiple products from Covergirl and I have been impressed with them all!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL

Okay product line. Lots of choices. Very affordable. Can be found at most drugstores.
Kia W.
Kia W.

What is there to say about this company. Its a wondeful go to drug store company.....
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV

I love the black eyeliner it lasts awhile on eyes and doesn't smuge it lasts all day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.