Add a Photo

Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
March 8, 2017, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The standard covergirl mascara had been my staple for years. I love how easy it is to take it off. The skin around my eyes is sensitive. Do that is very important.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, Oh
March 8, 2017, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss (500 Berry Splash)
Love the flavor and the gloss it gives in your lips. Great to throw in my purse and to have whenever i need it. Definitely worth tge price!
alex a.
alex a.
Fort Worth, TX
Feb. 13, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirls lash blast mascara it works magic and volumizes your lashes and makes them 3x longer and lasts all day without moving it's one of my favorites
Laura H.
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
Feb. 12, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When i first started doing my make up my first foundation was from covergirl i love how economical and how well there makeup products are
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 5, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Haven't used much of their products. I've tried the foundation and it's a bit heavier than I wanted. It has decent coverage. It has affordable drug store prices
Summer W.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
April 12, 2017, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand it's affordable but yet has great products one of my favorite drug store makeup lines out and has great quality and amazing pigmentation on all products you can buy it at any walmart, cvs, or dollar general!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Davison, MI
Feb. 9, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL products are a great bang for your buck. I really appreciate spreading the extra dollar while still getting a quality product.
brittany d.
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL
Feb. 8, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Never can go wrong with any of these products. They are everywhere! Price is great and good if u are starting out in your makeup journey
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
May 2, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is always a go-to brand for me. I am constantly stocking up on their Clean BB cream. Leaves my face looking flawless with a lightweight matte finish.
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA
March 22, 2017, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently tried the Covergirl lash blast mascara, and i am in love! I love how long it lasts throughout the day, with out it clumping or running down my face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.