Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME

Great quality for a reasonably priced drugstore brand! I especially love their mascara
colleen j.
colleen j.
Aston, PA

love this eyeliner in blue,glides on easy and stays on.The price is affordable for me.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT

Affordable and good quality makeup. Great for beginners or drug store divas! Love love
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA

My absolutely favorite makeup products. I always buy the loose powder and the mascara.
Lauri H.
Lauri H.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Good product, always coming out with new products and has a great variety of products!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
American Fork, UT

i like this makeup it works well and doesn't cost alot i get it when i'm out and about
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL

Love this brand. Beautiful and nice. Awesome color collections. Eyeliners are awesome.
Liesa Kelly B.
Liesa Kelly B.
Stone Mountain, GA

I always use CoverGirl lip products. They stay on the longest and I love their colors.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Leivasy, WV

I love cover girl cosmetics!! They are a great price and never fail to last all day!!!
Shanay W.
Shanay W.

Great brand with a lot of great products. Personally, I would recommend their mascaras
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.