BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ngoc V.
Pflugerville, TX
Products from covergirl is really cheap therefore it's really affordable even if you only have 7 bucks and you still can buy a eyeliner or foundation. I would like to buy from covergirl again when I have time.
Shaunice L.
Easy breezy beautiful. Their products are cheap but they do a good job. Their foundations do smell a bit chemically while others can have a strange dusty perfume scent. I always come back to try something new.
Caroline E.
I haven't used TOO much Covergirl, but what I have used has worked well for me. I like their eye makeup, but not their foundation. They're a great "drug store dupe" product but definitely not high end quality.
Jodee H.
Saint Anthony, ID
Cover girl is a great company that offers products that are good quality for a good price. When I was in HS I used their green powder compacts and now I love their mascara and eyeliner. You can't go wrong.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great quality products. I love the stay fabulous foundations and the lash blast mascara. Their products are very affortable. You can find them at any drugstore or supermarket. I will buy their products again.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
I enjoy a lot of Cover Girl products and the cost is always up my alley. Some of the products are great while others are average. In general for cosmetics they are great budget friendly choice for ease of use.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I have honestly never tried a covergirl product i did not love! They have something for everyone. And i love their campaign. Their eyeliner will always be my goto eyeliner.
Noor A.
Cover girl is a great drugstore brand my moms favorite mascara is cover girl and her lashes are always on point this is a great choice for makeup beginners and pros alike covergirl is always a good choice
Corintia Andreina A.
Orlando, FL
LashBlast Volume está entre las mejores (y más populares) máscaras de CoverGirl, por una buena razón: ¡Su rendimiento es realmente impresionante! El cepillo ligeramente sobredimensionado de LashBlast Volume puede parecer imponente al principio, pero le permite ser sorprendentemente ágil al definir, alargar y engrosar las pestañas....
Brisa S.
Las Cruces, NM
Red lipstick is awesome like all the different pigments from pink to red,, with they made a nice deep long lasting lip stain tho!! Otherwise products (mascara , liners, powders and foundations) all great
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.