Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX

Marca de calidad por excelencia, la uso desde que era adolescente y aún me acompaña.
Lisbeth P.
Lisbeth P.
Miami , Florida

Tengo una máscara de cover girl y me encanta porque me da una mirada de encanto 🙈❤️
Rosalinda S.
Rosalinda S.
Laredo, TX

Enjoy this after looking for a good one i finally found the right products!!In love
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH

Cheap, easy to get in a pinch (I forgot my lipstick, oops!) often can find coupons.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Mulberry, KS

Love the foundation! Seems to last all day, and their products are very affordable!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

Price is great I'm always looking for great deals and love that you can use coupons
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ

Used their foundation for a long time. Great coverage and a wide variety of tones.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

Great drugstore brand. I love being able to go to Walmart and pick their stuff up.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA

Love there mascara! Always makes my lashes look longer and fuller. Great price too
Andres Eduardo P.
Andres Eduardo P.

1 pf my favorite products. Amazing variety and quality in all products. Recomended
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.