BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Chelle S.
Chelle S.
Kingsport, TN
Another staple since childhood. I remember mom using covergirl concealer to cover the black eye I got from my first softball practice; no one even noticed it! COVERGIRL Invisible Concealer
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA
I tried a cover girl foundation. The color matched me really well which is hard for me but the coverage was not so great. I felt like my foundation did not last the whole day.
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too bad products some feel like they have too much oil in them but other works quite well. I shop here once in a while. I do recommend their mascaras they works really good.
Ariana a.
Ariana a.
walla walla
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some products work wonderful & great some don't I don't buy foundation from this brand I don't like it it makes my skin dry but besides that everything works fine for me
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is great therre are some things i really like from cover girl other not so much, its affordable since its drugstore and i dont buy things that often from covergirl
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Another great drug store brand. They have some hit and misses but my favorite is definitely they're mascara. The fat orange tube, gotta love it!
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Davison, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've enjoyed everything that I've gotten from CoverGirl! Some products obviously aren't the same quality as high end brands but it's expected. Great quality for the price!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Lakewood, OH
I like almost all the covergirl products I've ever used, especially foundations and coverup. For the amount that you spend, you get a good product at an affordable price.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is the brand that i most love! i have a lot of makeup of them! If you never have tried before , you should now! You will love ! I can't live without Covergirl! :)
Christine D.
Christine D.
Westminster
i have used their clump crusher mascara and absolutely love it! it's a very nice mascara and i've used the whole bottle! i recommend trying it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.