Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL

covergirl has a lot of great products for great prices. I like the lip products and the blushes
Karen B.
Karen B.
Moyock, NC

Covergirl mascara is the best. It doesn't clump and looks fresh all day. Only mascara I'll buy.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Love their mascaras and also like their translucent powder! It is very affortable too of course
Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I like there products! They have a lot of items and varieties for many different type of people
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , Ca

Cover girl would have to be one of the best drug store makeup brands out there love the mascara
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Franklin, OH

There masques are wonderful. They really do cover your lashes great. Love the water proof ones.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Love these products. They help keep me fresh. Up to date. And affordable makeup for my budget.
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn, Ny

This brand is affordable and really good. I buy lip sticks foundation and other thing love it.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Roxbury, Ma

Covergirl is a pretty good brand and affordable . You can find covergirl in almost every store
Hiandra N.
Hiandra N.
Miami, Florida

e estado utilizando un brillo labial de covergirl, y me a encantado sin duda se lo recomiendo.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.