BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing I've used from covergirl is mascara, and in high school when I didn't pay for my makeup that was my go-to. It works in wonders, and make my eye lashes pop.
maria b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought some of covergirl lipstick and i do like the color but what i dont like is that they dont last long. Its cheap and affordable but i wish they would last more
A J.
Great go to brand, I do enjoy their mascaras and their lips products. Their other products lack some when it comes to coverage or being to pricey for how much you have to use in one go. They do have good packaging though.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl usually is my go to for mascara and lipsticks. They are very affordable so it's great for trying new colors and shades in your favorite kind of make up!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great affordable brand that meets your daily beauty requirements! I feel they have a bit more to a generic look to them but awesome for anyone looking for dupes and wanting something that's a quick look! Definitely recommend ūüĖ§
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
Cover girl. The products I have been using since high school. The mascara, the face powder. WHY change when what they have is in the right t budget for me and the itema are great for my skin. A CLASSIC AND I WONT CHANGE! !
Caitlyn G.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this company! They are so affordable and have great values! My favorite cover girl purchase would be one of their mascara's. Overall I love using their products and everyone should try some of them!
Nikkie C.
I love covergirl mascara! I'm currently using the Star Wars mascara from when the movie launched last year! The product is so amazing I bought 5 for when they all run out!
Kaylin B.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products! I buy my eyeliner and mascara from them at Target. Reasonably priced. My favorite purchase is the double mascara. Really makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. Recommend to others all the time!
Ashley P.
Carbondale, PA
Covergirl foundation is my go-to skin product to cover blemishes and make my skin look even and smooth. I love that the brand has a wide variety of options, from liquid to powder, that work for every skin tone.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.