COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Lena Z.
Lena Z.
Mentor, OH

Great value for the price and never had an allergy like on Maybelline! Basic makeup!!!
colleen j.
colleen j.
Aston, PA

love this eyeliner in blue,glides on easy and stays on.The price is affordable for me.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT

Affordable and good quality makeup. Great for beginners or drug store divas! Love love
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL

Love the lash blast mascara! Works wonders for my eye lashes ! Does not smudge all day
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Favorite eyeliner! I always by cover girl, love the products. Not to expensive either!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME

Great quality for a reasonably priced drugstore brand! I especially love their mascara
Hunter J.
Hunter J.

My favorite drugstore grade. Their bb cream, lipsticks, and mascara are a must for me!
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL

Love this brand. Beautiful and nice. Awesome color collections. Eyeliners are awesome.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.

I have used multiple products from Covergirl and I have been impressed with them all!
Kia W.
Kia W.

What is there to say about this company. Its a wondeful go to drug store company.....
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.