Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Ruthie I.
Ruthie I.
Feb. 10, 2017, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the cover girl so lashyliscious mascara this is such a great mascara. It has that little brush where you can reach all of your lashes.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Mchenry, IL
Feb. 9, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl all the time and I love it. It helps me so much and is absolutely amazing. I do wish they had larger eyeshadow pallete a, but they are still amazing.
Corintia Andreina A.
Corintia Andreina A.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 8, 2017, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
LashBlast Volume está entre las mejores (y más populares) máscaras de CoverGirl, por una buena razón: ¡Su rendimiento es realmente impresionante! El cepillo ligeramente sobredimensionado de LashBlast Volume puede parecer imponente al principio, pero le permite ser sorprendentemente ágil al definir, alargar y engrosar las pestañas....
kristen m.
kristen m.
Haines city, FL
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Can't always use the face products because I have such sensitive skin. But I like the eye shadows and a lot of the mascaras that they offer.
Mika C.
Mika C.
Feb. 23, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very nice make-up brand. Good money for the quality and very reasonable price. It's considered a drug store brand but it is very nice. i especially like the mascara
Quintina G.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
Feb. 22, 2017, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm a covergirl user for life. I have used these products since I started wearing makeup. I love buying the compacts for light days when I just want simple powder.
Vreni Q.
Vreni Q.
Feb. 16, 2017, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used some products of this brand and I liked them, I'm not a makeup lover but when I need a product I think this one is a good option
Alex H.
Alex H.
Edison, NJ
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always loved cover girl! They aren't overpriced like most brands. And the instant cheekbones blush is literally my fav of all time!!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Utica, MI
Feb. 8, 2017, 4 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all covergirl products. My mom and aunt and even my grandma have used there products as far back as i can remember. They will stay in the family for sure!
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
March 8, 2017, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The standard covergirl mascara had been my staple for years. I love how easy it is to take it off. The skin around my eyes is sensitive. Do that is very important.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.