Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Pekin, IL

I love all covergirl products! I use their mascara, eye shadow and love their liquid foundation!
Madelina V.
Madelina V.

Their products are so affordable! My favorite from their line has to be the Katy petty lipsticks
Greta B.
Greta B.
Morehead City, NC

Been wearing covergirl foundation and powder for many years. Does wonders for my sensitive skin.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Ottawa

Love covergirl! For the most part. Sometimes the makeup doesn't look the greatest, after a while
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Waco

I only use the mascara. It has worked wonders on my eyelashes!! I'm very happy with this product
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, ON, ON

Pretty happy with all the cover girl products I have purchased lately. Will definitely buy again
carly k.
carly k.
Guelph, Ontario

Lovelove loveeeeeeeee this company! So many different amazing quality products at a great price.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
N Royalton, OH

I like Covergirls products because they are affordable. Particularly the mascaras and BB cream.
Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I like there products! They have a lot of items and varieties for many different type of people
Maha A.
Maha A.

I have used cover girl products through out the years. Its a decent brand and not too expensive
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.