COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is the brand that i most love! i have a lot of makeup of them! If you never have tried before , you should now! You will love ! I can't live without Covergirl! :)
Teresa F.
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. It's my favorite drugstore makeup. I've been using since I was in H.S. It's a good quality and I recommend to other people buying the products.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
I tried Covergirl foundation in both liquid and compact. I did my best to color match these products. The liquid streaks. I can't blend it even with a beauty blender. The pressed powder does not cover, instead, made me look like I powdered flour all over my face.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I have not found one product that I don't love. Cheap and all there make up is good quality. Most of my makeup is covergirl and I buy it all the time. LOVE COVERGIRL!!!!
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Mchenry, IL
I use covergirl all the time and I love it. It helps me so much and is absolutely amazing. I do wish they had larger eyeshadow pallete a, but they are still amazing.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Meridian, ID
I love my cover girl mascara. I hate the look of clumps and this stuff doesn't clump at all. It's decently priced too which is always a plus.
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is a good brand. They have good products and the prices are great. They have a good versatile of products for different skin tones.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
I have several mascaras from cover girl, and they are great. They are not expensive either, if you are just starting with makeup, then you should try out their products.
Ruthie I.
Ruthie I.
I love the cover girl so lashyliscious mascara this is such a great mascara. It has that little brush where you can reach all of your lashes.
Corintia Andreina A.
Corintia Andreina A.
Orlando, FL
LashBlast Volume está entre las mejores (y más populares) máscaras de CoverGirl, por una buena razón: ¡Su rendimiento es realmente impresionante! El cepillo ligeramente sobredimensionado de LashBlast Volume puede parecer imponente al principio, pero le permite ser sorprendentemente ágil al definir, alargar y engrosar las pestañas....
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.