BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN
Covergirl has always been on the top of my list of favorite cosmetics. Their makeup line has never disappointed me and I feel and look fresh using Covergirl brand. It's long lasting quality is a bonus for people that don''t have time to keep reapplying during the day or evening.
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard great things about this brand but I've never really used it myself. It's one of those drug store brand I've never really reach for. But I'm all up for trying their products.
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Huntland, TN
I believe in Cover Girl products and I have relied on them for years. I especially love the Cover Girl Tru-blend foundation and the pressed powder, as they give me the coverage that I need. Cover Girl just simply helps give me confidence every day.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried covergirl. I'm not a huge fan. I believe they could do better. For the prove and quality they are behind the game to.me. And the fact the mascara made my eyelashes fall out
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Tifton, GA
All Covergirl cosmetics that I have ever used before have never let me down. The foundations are really full coverage like I like, the eye shadows are very pigmented, and the lip colors are amazing! I always use Covergirl as my go to for makeup!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Covergirl is always great! Tgey have beautiful eye shadow and blush colors to choose from and I can always find a foundation to perfectly match my complexion. Not to mention how great the prices are!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've loved everything I've tried from CoverGirl! I use their TruBlend liquid foundation, CGsmoothers concealer, and So Lashy! mascara every day! Such good products for great prices!
Scarlet P.
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
Cover girl has been around for so long and you can see why, their products are beautiful and long-lasting. I will forever be a cover girl at heart.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried expensive mascaras but I always get covergirl! It is the best!! I am not a fan of the eyeshadow, but everything gets better with time so I'm sure it will eventually!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I'm in love with the face products. The foundations and compact powders have amazing coverage. I really like the prices they have and I always buy these products. You can find the products in every store like target, Walmart, Walgreens. I love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.