BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Savanna M.
Hollywood
I've been using cover girl ever since I was in 7th grade. Their products are okay. They still help out with certain needs people have. I recommend buying this if your now starting make up
linda o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl lipsticks! I'm a lipstick junkie and I love the formula of the lipsticks. This is the very first brand of makeup that I purchased as a teenager.
Hanna T.
I use Covergirl's Tru Blend liquid foundation almost everyday, I love it! You can buy it at the local Dollar General, it's very inexpensive. Once blended, it covers up any imperfections and leaves skin smooth.
Trustworthy drug store brand. Been there since i first got into makeup and purchased my first mascara. Very affordable and it gets the job done! I get covergirl products often! I always recommend this brand whenever someone asks me to give a few recommendations to them.
Csala B.
Slatington, PA
I'm not the biggest fan of liquid foundation so I use Covergirl's concealer stick to assist with those pesky dark circles. I applies so smooth and lasts all day.
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing I've used from covergirl is mascara, and in high school when I didn't pay for my makeup that was my go-to. It works in wonders, and make my eye lashes pop.
Tammy B.
Lumberton, MS
I've used cover girl since I was a teenager. It isn't a pricey product but it's well worth it.If you are on a budget this is perfect. I am a true believer if it's not broke don't fix it. Everything has room for improvement. You can purchase it at a dollar store or at a large retail chain.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cover girl by cream is one of my all time favorites. It applies so smooth with the perfect amount of coverage. It keeps me matte in my tzone and wears amazing.
Cissy S.
Wichita, KS
I love Covergirl. This is my go to make-up and I love the variety and value as well as the quality. I've never tried a product from Covergirl that I didn't love.
Christine S.
Covergirl is a very good brand. My favorite product from there is probably their eyeliner! The quality of their makeup is fantastic. One of the best drug store brands. I will continue to shop covergirl makeup for some of my basic makeup needs.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.