BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Logan T.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh, most things from this brand don't float my boat. Their probably are some good things, I just don't find myself excited about any of their products.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Outlast concealer is one of my favorite products. It goes on easily and lasts all day. The product doesn't feel heavy or look cakey, but is a huge help for anyone that needs a little extra help looking fresh and awake in the mornings! Definitely recommend this product.
carlena h.
carlena h.
Stow, OH
I personally do not like the smell of the cover girl foundations rather they are liquid or powder. I would pick a different mass cosmetic. I haven't purchased any blush or anything due to the cheap packaging.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Antelope, CA
I feel like Covergirl will always hold a spot dear to me, they were the first face powder I used, I still love a lot of their products. I use their setting powder daily! And their primer as well!
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I think about the first time wearing makeup I think about covergirl. Since then I have moved on but this is still a great brand! Their stay fabulous foundation is one of my favorites!
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Cape Coral , FL
Great brand! Love practically all of their products, however some of their foundations tend to oxidize a lot on my skin so just be aware when buying. Overall one of my favorite drugstore brands
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
They were the first brand to Casey very fair powder foundations at a reasonable price. Those early foundations blended well for me without too much fallout or typical foundation issues.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl every day for my makeup whether it be eye shadow or mascara and they are by far my favorite.  I could not go a day without using either!  Pros of the eyeshadow are that it sticks and i don't have to worry about it coming off during the day!
Meg W.
Meg W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all of cover girls products. I have never been disappointed with any product that I have ever tried. It's all perfect and flawless .
Erica L.
Erica L.
While covergirl does have amazing mascaras, I don't like the consistency and formulas of their foundations and concealers. On the other hand, I own a covergirl blush trio that I have used countless times.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.