Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA

Great makeup. My go to! Would recommend to everyone cheap in prize and very affective.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT

Affordable and good quality makeup. Great for beginners or drug store divas! Love love
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
American Fork, UT

i like this makeup it works well and doesn't cost alot i get it when i'm out and about
Hunter J.
Hunter J.

My favorite drugstore grade. Their bb cream, lipsticks, and mascara are a must for me!
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL

Love this brand. Beautiful and nice. Awesome color collections. Eyeliners are awesome.
Shanay W.
Shanay W.

Great brand with a lot of great products. Personally, I would recommend their mascaras
Melody C.
Melody C.
Reno

I love mascarra cover girl always has a great selection. Cant go wrong with a classic.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Leivasy, WV

I love cover girl cosmetics!! They are a great price and never fail to last all day!!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA

My absolutely favorite makeup products. I always buy the loose powder and the mascara.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.

I have used multiple products from Covergirl and I have been impressed with them all!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.