Add a Photo

Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Feb. 14, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Another great drug store brand. They have some hit and misses but my favorite is definitely they're mascara. The fat orange tube, gotta love it!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA
March 2, 2017, 8:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is great therre are some things i really like from cover girl other not so much, its affordable since its drugstore and i dont buy things that often from covergirl
Abby H.
Abby H.
Lakewood, OH
Feb. 9, 2017, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like almost all the covergirl products I've ever used, especially foundations and coverup. For the amount that you spend, you get a good product at an affordable price.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Westminster
Feb. 8, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have used their clump crusher mascara and absolutely love it! it's a very nice mascara and i've used the whole bottle! i recommend trying it!
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Davison, MI
March 24, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've enjoyed everything that I've gotten from CoverGirl! Some products obviously aren't the same quality as high end brands but it's expected. Great quality for the price!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Alexandria, VA
April 18, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is the brand that i most love! i have a lot of makeup of them! If you never have tried before , you should now! You will love ! I can't live without Covergirl! :)
Teresa F.
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
May 5, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl products. It's my favorite drugstore makeup. I've been using since I was in H.S. It's a good quality and I recommend to other people buying the products.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
April 30, 2017, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have not found one product that I don't love. Cheap and all there make up is good quality. Most of my makeup is covergirl and I buy it all the time. LOVE COVERGIRL!!!!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
March 11, 2017, 8:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I tried Covergirl foundation in both liquid and compact. I did my best to color match these products. The liquid streaks. I can't blend it even with a beauty blender. The pressed powder does not cover, instead, made me look like I powdered flour all over my face.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Mchenry, IL
Feb. 9, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl all the time and I love it. It helps me so much and is absolutely amazing. I do wish they had larger eyeshadow pallete a, but they are still amazing.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.