COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've loved everything I've tried from CoverGirl! I use their TruBlend liquid foundation, CGsmoothers concealer, and So Lashy! mascara every day! Such good products for great prices!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Liberty, KY
Covergirl is my absolute favorite for drugstore products! I love their mascaras, eye liners, and foundations! I can never go wrong with Covergirl!
Chelle S.
Chelle S.
Kingsport, TN
Another staple since childhood. I remember mom using covergirl concealer to cover the black eye I got from my first softball practice; no one even noticed it! CoverGirl Invisible Concealer
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA
I tried a cover girl foundation. The color matched me really well which is hard for me but the coverage was not so great. I felt like my foundation did not last the whole day.
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Not too bad products some feel like they have too much oil in them but other works quite well. I shop here once in a while. I do recommend their mascaras they works really good.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Another great drug store brand. They have some hit and misses but my favorite is definitely they're mascara. The fat orange tube, gotta love it!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA
covergirl is great therre are some things i really like from cover girl other not so much, its affordable since its drugstore and i dont buy things that often from covergirl
Abby H.
Abby H.
Lakewood, OH
I like almost all the covergirl products I've ever used, especially foundations and coverup. For the amount that you spend, you get a good product at an affordable price.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Westminster
i have used their clump crusher mascara and absolutely love it! it's a very nice mascara and i've used the whole bottle! i recommend trying it!
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Davison, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've enjoyed everything that I've gotten from CoverGirl! Some products obviously aren't the same quality as high end brands but it's expected. Great quality for the price!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.