Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Hamburg, PA

I simply love covergirl mascara! It's the only mascara that does not irritate my eyes!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME

Great quality for a reasonably priced drugstore brand! I especially love their mascara
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood , SC

Great company that has great products for a great price point! Highly recommend brand!
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL

Love the lash blast mascara! Works wonders for my eye lashes ! Does not smudge all day
Lena Z.
Lena Z.
Mentor, OH

Great value for the price and never had an allergy like on Maybelline! Basic makeup!!!
Mim H.
Mim H.
Piscataway, NJ

Cover girl stuff is great and very affordable! It's my go-to for eyeliner and mascara!
Liesa Kelly B.
Liesa Kelly B.
Stone Mountain, GA

I always use CoverGirl lip products. They stay on the longest and I love their colors.
Lauri H.
Lauri H.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Good product, always coming out with new products and has a great variety of products!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Favorite eyeliner! I always by cover girl, love the products. Not to expensive either!
colleen j.
colleen j.
Aston, PA

love this eyeliner in blue,glides on easy and stays on.The price is affordable for me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.