BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore brand. It's a decent price for some middle level makeup. I've always loved their eye shadows and foundation. They are way better than elf products but still not quite as good as the designer products.
Raven W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love covergirl foundation. I can always find a shade for me. I buy covergirl products at least once or twice a month. I really love the affordable prices that covergirl has. And so many products to choose from.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love there powdered foundations, they are full coverages alone and smells so good, they also have great mascara. There liquid foundations are very nice too and also eye shadows are smooth, I'd often shop thru there products
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL
I like that cover girl makes great products for reasonable prices. I usually buy covergirl at Walmart because they're prices seems to be the cheapest. I shop there every so often. I would definitely shop there again!
Amber Y.
Glen Dale, WV
Wasn't a fan broke my sling out bad! To much of a smell for my taste in makeup! The mascara was ok and some lipsticks are ok but sometimes leave my lips feeling dry
Mich S.
Covergirl products are always quality and affordable. I am currently using the Super Sizer mascara and really like it! It goes on easily and comes off easily. I really want to try the fibers one to eliminate flaking.
Madeline R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands to use. My skin is very sensitive so certain makeup will break it out. I use covergirl foundation & it works perfectly for my skin. Long lasting coverage & very well priced.
jasia d.
Holcomb, KS
Covergirl makeup is very common in my daily makeup routine. Its very cheap and usually has alright quality, but it could improve a little bit. I will say that for a great price, Covergirl has many great mascaras. My favorite is luminous one with two different brushes.
Shelby B.
Monroe, NC
Cover girl is a classic. I use their foundation and it is so good for the price. It's pretty cheap but works well. It blends good and stays on for most of the day!
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is the makeup that everyone starts out with... Unfortunately, I have had allergic reactions to all of their products. I have tried to find ingredient lists but have come up short. I would NOT recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Even the mascara gives me a red, itchy raccoon eyes.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.