Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Tara G.
Tara G.

Can find covergirl at almost every retailer that carries makeup ... cheap and well used products
Greta B.
Greta B.
Morehead City, NC

Been wearing covergirl foundation and powder for many years. Does wonders for my sensitive skin.
Used Covergirl Foundation it don't feel caked on when applying it along with drying out my face.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Litchfield, MN

Covergirl mascara is all I'll use. Compared to other brands, it holds up best and lasts longest.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Norwalk, CT

I am always willing to buy your products.

Mask and bronzer are my favorite products of covergirl
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Ottawa

Love covergirl! For the most part. Sometimes the makeup doesn't look the greatest, after a while
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY

Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders 😊
Madelina V.
Madelina V.

Their products are so affordable! My favorite from their line has to be the Katy petty lipsticks
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Chandler, AZ

Cover girl is a brand that I have been using for such a long time and still does not disappoint!
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, ON

Pretty happy with all the cover girl products I have purchased lately. Will definitely buy again
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.