Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Christy B.
Christy B.
Maumelle, AR

Love all Covergirl products! Very affordable and a variety of colors! Very good quality!
Shelia B.
Shelia B.
Pound, VA

The first makeup I wore was cover girl, and I still wear it today. Brings back memories.
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS

Inexpensive products that last pretty well. They usually have any color I'm looking for.
Loree S.
Loree S.
Dunnellon, FL

Not quite as nice as the more expensive cosmetic, but affordable. It is worth it's cost.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.

Decent starter makeup. I'm not a fan of their mascaras, they apply too thick and clumpy.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL

I heard that cover girl has some really good products. I might give them a try sometime.
Keyona B.
Keyona B.

I use their mascara and eyeliners. They are long lasting easy to apply and good quality.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I love how easy and affordable it is. I love that I can get it on sale and with coupons.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.

The loose powder and it is perfect for setting my makeup, bronzing myself and highlight!
Madelyne B.
Madelyne B.

Great Brand of makeup to use! I absolutely love their mascara, not too clumpy or watery.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.