Add a Photo

Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Feb. 9, 2017, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried expensive mascaras but I always get covergirl! It is the best!! I am not a fan of the eyeshadow, but everything gets better with time so I'm sure it will eventually!
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Tifton, GA
March 7, 2017, 7:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All Covergirl cosmetics that I have ever used before have never let me down. The foundations are really full coverage like I like, the eye shadows are very pigmented, and the lip colors are amazing! I always use Covergirl as my go to for makeup!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Olathe, KS
March 22, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've loved everything I've tried from CoverGirl! I use their TruBlend liquid foundation, CGsmoothers concealer, and So Lashy! mascara every day! Such good products for great prices!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
May 15, 2017, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm in love with the face products. The foundations and compact powders have amazing coverage. I really like the prices they have and I always buy these products. You can find the products in every store like target, Walmart, Walgreens. I love it
Laura D.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
March 10, 2017, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is always great! Tgey have beautiful eye shadow and blush colors to choose from and I can always find a foundation to perfectly match my complexion. Not to mention how great the prices are!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Liberty, KY
Feb. 9, 2017, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my absolute favorite for drugstore products! I love their mascaras, eye liners, and foundations! I can never go wrong with Covergirl!
Chelle B.
Chelle B.
Kingsport, Tn
May 4, 2017, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Another staple since childhood. I remember mom using covergirl concealer to cover the black eye I got from my first softball practice; no one even noticed it! CoverGirl Invisible Concealer
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I tried a cover girl foundation. The color matched me really well which is hard for me but the coverage was not so great. I felt like my foundation did not last the whole day.
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
March 9, 2017, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not too bad products some feel like they have too much oil in them but other works quite well. I shop here once in a while. I do recommend their mascaras they works really good.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Feb. 14, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Another great drug store brand. They have some hit and misses but my favorite is definitely they're mascara. The fat orange tube, gotta love it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.