BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
Covergirl eyelashes mascara are the best, all my mascaras are from covergirl and I just love the brand and the variety of things that they have to offer.
Alysa S.
Alysa S.
Mtn House, CA
This "very black" covergirl "super thick lash" mascara is extremely useful! It makes my eyelashes look beautiful every single day and I love it :).
This will forever be my favorite look for makeup.
Krys F.
Krys F.
Lockhart, TX
Good ol' cover girl. It's the make up every teenager starts out with. Love trying some of their eye shadow and blush colors in order to play around with my look. Good products at good prices.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.
Some of their products are great and really out of this world but some just really miss the mark for me I wish that they had more of a selection of different undertones but overall I would say their makeup is good quality and I support the brand
magaly g.
magaly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some great products I have tried many products from them and this brand is my go to for mascara. They also have some good eyeshadow palette along with other items at a low price.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The CoverGirl Eye Rehab Concealer is a great under eye product. It has Olay in it so it helps with moisturizing. It goes on smooth and it does not cake.
Jacky J.
Jacky J.
Has great products. I love using them for mascara for other specialized face areas. Their foundations are tricky because some make me break out. Yikes!
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
Covergirl has every makeup product you need for such an affordable price with such high end value! My favorite product is the COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer! It covers my undereye circles and fine lines without effort!
María R.
María R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used for cover girl, the mascara and for me work really good. Specially the orange mascara. Many years ago I brought a compact but did'nt like. I prefer in this moment his mascara (orange packet)
Carol J.
Carol J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their product contour to get made cheaper but price tag goes higher and I don't find their products good for my skin at all. In fact every time I use them my fave breaks out the next day!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.