COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Outlast concealer is one of my favorite products. It goes on easily and lasts all day. The product doesn't feel heavy or look cakey, but is a huge help for anyone that needs a little extra help looking fresh and awake in the mornings! Definitely recommend this product.
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
Covergirl has every makeup product you need for such an affordable price with such high end value! My favorite product is the COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer! It covers my undereye circles and fine lines without effort!
María R.
María R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used for cover girl, the mascara and for me work really good. Specially the orange mascara. Many years ago I brought a compact but did'nt like. I prefer in this moment his mascara (orange packet)
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I think about the first time wearing makeup I think about covergirl. Since then I have moved on but this is still a great brand! Their stay fabulous foundation is one of my favorites!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Antelope, CA
I feel like Covergirl will always hold a spot dear to me, they were the first face powder I used, I still love a lot of their products. I use their setting powder daily! And their primer as well!
carlena h.
carlena h.
Stow, OH
I personally do not like the smell of the cover girl foundations rather they are liquid or powder. I would pick a different mass cosmetic. I haven't purchased any blush or anything due to the cheap packaging.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
They were the first brand to Casey very fair powder foundations at a reasonable price. Those early foundations blended well for me without too much fallout or typical foundation issues.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Cape Coral , FL
Great brand! Love practically all of their products, however some of their foundations tend to oxidize a lot on my skin so just be aware when buying. Overall one of my favorite drugstore brands
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
I use covergirl every day for my makeup whether it be eye shadow or mascara and they are by far my favorite.  I could not go a day without using either!  Pros of the eyeshadow are that it sticks and i don't have to worry about it coming off during the day!
Erica L.
Erica L.
While covergirl does have amazing mascaras, I don't like the consistency and formulas of their foundations and concealers. On the other hand, I own a covergirl blush trio that I have used countless times.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.