Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lois S.
Lois S.
North Augusta, SC

they have great skin care products for sensitive skin. had no breakout from the products.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH

Love my covergirl foundation and mascara! Ive been using them both for over 10 years now.
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Montgomery, AL

Covergirl is a brand with incredible makeup products, it also has super-convenient prices
Kim T.
Kim T.
New Port Richey, FL

Awsome quality. Never unhappy with products that I have ever bought. Will continue to use
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Love the way the black onyx eyeliner goes on BUT it smudges quite a bit after a long day.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Rocky Mount, NC

I Love All The Makeup From Here
The Makeup Last A Long Time And Looks Great All The Time
Keyona B.
Keyona B.

I use their mascara and eyeliners. They are long lasting easy to apply and good quality.
Celine L.
Celine L.

excelente! muy buen producto, durable y recomendado, siempre se adapta a mis necesidades
Diani O.
Diani O.

.this has been my go to brand for when buying drugstore products.great price on products
Brittney L.
Brittney L.

The loose powder and it is perfect for setting my makeup, bronzing myself and highlight!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.