Add a Photo
Katlyn B.
Cape Coral , FL
March 3, 2017, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand! Love practically all of their products, however some of their foundations tend to oxidize a lot on my skin so just be aware when buying. Overall one of my favorite drugstore brands
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
March 21, 2017, 8:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl every day for my makeup whether it be eye shadow or mascara and they are by far my favorite.  I could not go a day without using either!  Pros of the eyeshadow are that it sticks and i don't have to worry about it coming off during the day!
Meg W.
Meg W.
Feb. 14, 2017, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love all of cover girls products. I have never been disappointed with any product that I have ever tried. It's all perfect and flawless .
Erica L.
Erica L.
March 12, 2017, 7:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
While covergirl does have amazing mascaras, I don't like the consistency and formulas of their foundations and concealers. On the other hand, I own a covergirl blush trio that I have used countless times.
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Huntland, TN
May 26, 2017, 7:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I believe in Cover Girl products and I have relied on them for years. I especially love the Cover Girl Tru-blend foundation and the pressed powder, as they give me the coverage that I need. Cover Girl just simply helps give me confidence every day.
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
March 6, 2017, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've heard great things about this brand but I've never really used it myself. It's one of those drug store brand I've never really reach for. But I'm all up for trying their products.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN
March 6, 2017, 7:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been on the top of my list of favorite cosmetics. Their makeup line has never disappointed me and I feel and look fresh using Covergirl brand. It's long lasting quality is a bonus for people that don''t have time to keep reapplying during the day or evening.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
March 15, 2017, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've tried covergirl. I'm not a huge fan. I believe they could do better. For the prove and quality they are behind the game to.me. And the fact the mascara made my eyelashes fall out
Scarlet P.
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has been around for so long and you can see why, their products are beautiful and long-lasting. I will forever be a cover girl at heart.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Feb. 9, 2017, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried expensive mascaras but I always get covergirl! It is the best!! I am not a fan of the eyeshadow, but everything gets better with time so I'm sure it will eventually!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.