BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brooke P.
Grandview, TN
Their powders are so great i am Hispanic mix and they always have the perfect tone for my skin. It blends out so well and its not globby like a lot of powders are. They dont cake.
Uzcategui D.
Florida, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

It is a line of product that I use for the daily, they have products of light coverage that help a lot for the day to day and have a more delicate and natural makeup.
Erin T.
Water View, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used Mary Kay foundation and for the first time I wasn't able to get any. I tried the True Blend on a whim and I LOVE IT! By far the best foundation I've ever used. I will continue to buy it over and over again!
Samantha B.
Lucasville, OH
My go 2 make up products for sure... so far I have nt been failed when it comes to long lasting products, I just need to tweak a few personal products for perfection.
Nesh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by the covergirl matte foundation in the queen collection. It's long lasting, the formula is smooth & gives you a dewy look. If you haven't tried it you should
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing products and love reading and watching the reviews but I mostly go towards their lip products more on occasion will maybe buy other items from to try out. If you want to go with affordable stuff covergirl has that.
Shorty D.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is another good drug store brand. I personally find that they make really good mascaras. They also have nice lipsticks. I own about 4 different mascaras from cover girl and everytime I wear them people think I have on falsies
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand to go for. I am currently using one of their foundations. It is very love coverage but has a great finish. I enjoy their products
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl - it makes me feel beautiful without breaking the bank! I appreciate the fact that cover girl uses real life people and models to show their products.
Jasmine O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE COVERGIRL! The first brand of makeup I was introduced to when I first started using makeup! Instantly fell in love with it! All products are amazing & affordable!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.