Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Waco

I only use the mascara. It has worked wonders on my eyelashes!! I'm very happy with this product
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, ON

Pretty happy with all the cover girl products I have purchased lately. Will definitely buy again
carly k.
carly k.

Lovelove loveeeeeeeee this company! So many different amazing quality products at a great price.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL

Covergirl products are great quality and affordable. There are so many options in every product.
Zahira L.
Zahira L.

Is a really affordable line of cosmetics with a really good quality and really good pigmentation
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Pekin, IL

I love all covergirl products! I use their mascara, eye shadow and love their liquid foundation!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Awesome drug store brand! Good quality and a good price. You can never go wrong with their stuff
Ana H.
Ana H.
Glendale, AZ

El rimer de covergirl me e canta porque te deja kas pestañas super bien y no se cai fasil mente.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Norwalk, CT

I am always willing to buy your products.

Mask and bronzer are my favorite products of covergirl
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Chandler, AZ

Cover girl is a brand that I have been using for such a long time and still does not disappoint!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.