COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Arden, NC

I love the mascarasthey have. My eyelashes look amazing after I put these products one!!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I love how easy and affordable it is. I love that I can get it on sale and with coupons.
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Reno, NV

COVER GIRL LASH BLAST MASCARA!!! What else do I need to say! The best drugstore mascara.
Loree S.
Loree S.
Dunnellon, FL

Not quite as nice as the more expensive cosmetic, but affordable. It is worth it's cost.
Christy B.
Christy B.
Maumelle, AR

Love all Covergirl products! Very affordable and a variety of colors! Very good quality!
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA

Love some products from covergirl their not all that but some you can make them work ☺️
Tabatha A.
Tabatha A.
Galveston, TX

Affordable and still classy! So many options to choose from and all with great quality!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Love their mascara! They have several different kinds and all are great and affordable!
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Charleston, IL

This brand is wonderful! The lipstains and the foundation are a must in my makeup bag!!
Kande A.
Kande A.
Roswell, NM

Amazi products.! Never pay for pricey make up when the best dupes are from this company
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.