BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LuūüĆł D.
LuūüĆł D.
Covergirl is an amazing Makeup, I really really loveeee this marketing, and the better of this, is Really cheap, Ill be always buy covergirl make up! They have a good quality on their products and of course I will buy here again
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
COVERGIRL never lets me down. Highly qualified products with affordable prices! Only brand my mom would ever use! What she put me on when I was old enough to wear makeup. Very trustworthy reliable brand
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Industry standard. Available everywhere--even when you are shopping for food and need a little refill makeup. I use their under eye concealer. It's dependable. It's nothing glamorous but it gets the job done.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using covergirl for many years. I love this line of products. Covergirl has very affordable prices and great products. I would buy this product again, and recommend to others. Satisfied overall.
Sejah Q.
Sejah Q.
Fate, TX
I love cover girl! Super affordable and very good quality. I love that I can buy it basically anywhere and everywhere. Most of m make up is cover girl and so is all my sisters make up! 100% recommend!
Luz L.
Luz L.
Lansing, IL
The foundation has great coverage! I love it! Makes my face look so smooth. I recommend it for anyone that has trouble with oily skin! I have tried several types of foundation but this one is my favorite
Alainie R.
Alainie R.
W Terre Haute, IN
I love cover girl bronzer! It adds the perfect touch to my contour look and comes at an affordable price! Cover girl is a great quality product, I also love cover girl lip stick! Always long lasting !
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I'm just really into one foundation that has always been amazing with my oily skin. I believe it's the 3-1 outlast foundation. It just works super good with my skin. It's been an item I have an will continue to repurchase.
Sanquana S.
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand. its not high priced and its easy to find. you can pretty much pick it up at any drugstore or walmart. they have lip products, foundation, eye products and much more.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Waoo me acaba de llegar mi primer caja y me encanto lo que me mandaron la base s√ļper padre cubre much√≠simo y. Esactamente de no tono y √©l primer nunca lo abia probado y se sinti√≥ bien junto con la base
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.