Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Hali R.
Hali R.
Pilot Point, TX

Cover girl makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I love the way it blends in with how pale I am.
Kimberley N.
Kimberley N.
Calgary

I use super thick lash mascara. It is great makes my eyes look nice and full. Used it for 8 years
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY

COvergirl, let me see where I can start. Such an amazing product. I buy it for my mom and manger.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.

Its so easy to buy. And to get and to use and so nice and various anda so nice i really recommend
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY

Not the biggest fan but....their lash blast mascara is one of my favorites. No flakes. No smudges
Camille B.
Camille B.

I use Covergirl foundation and powder daily because it works great especially for sensitive skin!
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.

I love anything covergirl products. They have good quality and good variety. Will continue to use
Used Covergirl Foundation it don't feel caked on when applying it along with drying out my face.
Elvan D.
Elvan D.

I like cover girl products when I use them is like I not wearing any make up at all it's so lite
Karley A.
Karley A.
Milton, KY

Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders 😊
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.