BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shanie R.
Shanie R.
East Moline, IL
First time i used covergirl product when i received my first voxbox! They are all amazing especially the lipstick! I like the staying power and the face powder as well keep my face free from oils!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
I've been using covergirls powder foundation for awhile now and love how it looks on my skin. Covers my flaws but blends well with my skin so that you can barely tell I have anything on at all!
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
South Jordan, UT
I currently use the Covergirl Trublend liquid foundation and love it. It never irritates or dries out my face. It applies clean and very smooth. Love it!
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
Covergirl eyelashes mascara are the best, all my mascaras are from covergirl and I just love the brand and the variety of things that they have to offer.
Krys F.
Krys F.
Lockhart, TX
Good ol' cover girl. It's the make up every teenager starts out with. Love trying some of their eye shadow and blush colors in order to play around with my look. Good products at good prices.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.
Some of their products are great and really out of this world but some just really miss the mark for me I wish that they had more of a selection of different undertones but overall I would say their makeup is good quality and I support the brand
magaly g.
magaly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some great products I have tried many products from them and this brand is my go to for mascara. They also have some good eyeshadow palette along with other items at a low price.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The CoverGirl Eye Rehab Concealer is a great under eye product. It has Olay in it so it helps with moisturizing. It goes on smooth and it does not cake.
Jacky J.
Jacky J.
Has great products. I love using them for mascara for other specialized face areas. Their foundations are tricky because some make me break out. Yikes!
María R.
María R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used for cover girl, the mascara and for me work really good. Specially the orange mascara. Many years ago I brought a compact but did'nt like. I prefer in this moment his mascara (orange packet)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.