Add a Photo
Photos (116)
magaly g.
magaly g.
March 3, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has some great products I have tried many products from them and this brand is my go to for mascara. They also have some good eyeshadow palette along with other items at a low price.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Feb. 11, 2017, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The CoverGirl Eye Rehab Concealer is a great under eye product. It has Olay in it so it helps with moisturizing. It goes on smooth and it does not cake.
Jacky J.
Jacky J.
Feb. 10, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Has great products. I love using them for mascara for other specialized face areas. Their foundations are tricky because some make me break out. Yikes!
María R.
María R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 17, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used for cover girl, the mascara and for me work really good. Specially the orange mascara. Many years ago I brought a compact but did'nt like. I prefer in this moment his mascara (orange packet)
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
April 24, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has every makeup product you need for such an affordable price with such high end value! My favorite product is the COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer! It covers my undereye circles and fine lines without effort!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
March 13, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Outlast concealer is one of my favorite products. It goes on easily and lasts all day. The product doesn't feel heavy or look cakey, but is a huge help for anyone that needs a little extra help looking fresh and awake in the mornings! Definitely recommend this product.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Memphis, TN
Feb. 9, 2017, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Eh, most things from this brand don't float my boat. Their probably are some good things, I just don't find myself excited about any of their products.
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 5, 2017, 9:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I think about the first time wearing makeup I think about covergirl. Since then I have moved on but this is still a great brand! Their stay fabulous foundation is one of my favorites!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Antelope, CA
March 1, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I feel like Covergirl will always hold a spot dear to me, they were the first face powder I used, I still love a lot of their products. I use their setting powder daily! And their primer as well!
carlena h.
carlena h.
Stow, OH
April 17, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I personally do not like the smell of the cover girl foundations rather they are liquid or powder. I would pick a different mass cosmetic. I haven't purchased any blush or anything due to the cheap packaging.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.