Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL

I heard that cover girl has some really good products. I might give them a try sometime.
María José R.
María José R.
Miami , Florida

Sus rubores no me gustan. No pigmentan bien y no se quedan en mi rostro por mucho tiempo
Michelle k.
Michelle k.
Granville, IL

Good drugstore brand. You can find some items that are just as good as name brand stuff.
Loree S.
Loree S.
Dunnellon, FL

Not quite as nice as the more expensive cosmetic, but affordable. It is worth it's cost.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I love how easy and affordable it is. I love that I can get it on sale and with coupons.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.

Decent starter makeup. I'm not a fan of their mascaras, they apply too thick and clumpy.
Madelyne B.
Madelyne B.

Great Brand of makeup to use! I absolutely love their mascara, not too clumpy or watery.
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA

Love some products from covergirl their not all that but some you can make them work ☺️
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

mascaras are really affordable and good. they have a good formula and give good results
Shaira R.
Shaira R.

I love cover girl! Especially their So Lashy! mascara! Makes your lashes look amazing!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.