Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lily D.
Lily D.
Madera, CA

cute cosmetics!!! but sometimes they dont work so well ๐Ÿ˜• but you get what you pay for lol
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Topeka, KS

Loooove cover girl eyeliner it's my favorite. I only use it and only in waterproof liquid
Allie S.
Allie S.
Polo, IL

Cover girl is always on point for me and never causes me to breakout I love there makeup!
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA

I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Montgomery, AL

Covergirl is a brand with incredible makeup products, it also has super-convenient prices
Sara C.
Sara C.
Edwards, CA

Love the products. Good prices. Great people. Love that I can get it at really any store.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Cover girl is a all around bread brand. Its not very expensive and it holds up very well.
Ginarichard T.
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX

Will always buy products from them love the majority of them and will recommend to family
nowall n.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ

Good product for cheap brand , and good quality too i bought cover girl nail polish set ,
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Love the way the black onyx eyeliner goes on BUT it smudges quite a bit after a long day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.