BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara16 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Covergirl is not only females anymore it has a male too. I love that and it makes me smile knowing that there are all different people around the world who want to be beautiful. Covergirl helps people realize that skin care is huge, and so is makeup.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV
I love it so far. And sad to say I haven't really tried anything else than this. It works for me and doesn't give me any breakouts. Have used it for the past 8 years now.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I have never been unimpressed with covergirl. I especially love their lash blast mascara and powder foundation powder. They are consistent while not being too overpriced.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
A very good brand. Affordable and easily accessible. i have tried a couple products from them, but none so memorable. I prefer other drugstore brands for my makeup needs.
Ebanas M.
Hialeah, FL
What I like most about Covergilr is the base Stay Gorgeous is a base that is not very mentioned but I think it is good and has a medium coverage for the day is perfect and is light
Hannah P.
Cleveland, OH
I think Covergirl has some of the best drugstore mascaras out there! It's so affordable and their Clump Crusher mascara is legendary. I've gone through 5+ tubes of it. I just wish they would up their game when it comes to eyeshadows.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Covergirl intensify Me! Liquid liner is really good the paddle shaped tip allows you to quickly and easily draw a thick or thin like it gives you a dramatic black color that last throughout the day and there's no flaking or smudging at all.
Katelynn H.
Boone, NC
Cover girl mascara is great however their concealer and foundation turns my face orange.
The eye liner smudges too much on my eyes and runs. I used to wear their eye shadow but now I use another brand that stays a bit longer
Lauren M.
Millville, NJ
I have used the Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara (water resistant.) I really like this product. The brush is the perfect size for applying to the upper and lower lashes. Sometimes there is clumping, but nothing extreme.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is an amazing brand ! I love the fact that they have a male cover girl it's expiring and definitely a boost of confidence! I purchase a lot of stuff from here because very thing is amazing I recommend a lot of people to try it out
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.