BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ngoc V.
Ngoc V.
Pflugerville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Products from covergirl is really cheap therefore it's really affordable even if you only have 7 bucks and you still can buy a eyeliner or foundation. I would like to buy from covergirl again when I have time.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality products. I love the stay fabulous foundations and the lash blast mascara. Their products are very affortable. You can find them at any drugstore or supermarket. I will buy their products again.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
I haven't used TOO much Covergirl, but what I have used has worked well for me. I like their eye makeup, but not their foundation. They're a great "drug store dupe" product but definitely not high end quality.
Stephinie R.
Stephinie R.
Yucaipa, CA
I love covergirl, specially powder. I work at a fast food place so my face gets oily very soon as i get there. But with this keeps my face even for longer time
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.
Easy breezy beautiful. Their products are cheap but they do a good job. Their foundations do smell a bit chemically while others can have a strange dusty perfume scent. I always come back to try something new.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy a lot of Cover Girl products and the cost is always up my alley. Some of the products are great while others are average. In general for cosmetics they are great budget friendly choice for ease of use.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is definitely one of the my favorites, is one of the first one I have tried, nothing bad about it I could say, very very good quality for sure!! I wouldn't doubt it for but it again ! Is very good
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great affordable brand that meets your daily beauty requirements! I feel they have a bit more to a generic look to them but awesome for anyone looking for dupes and wanting something that's a quick look! Definitely recommend ūüĖ§
Stassanie R.
Stassanie R.
I love all of covergirls products! They always stay in place and have full coverage and me. The long lasting liquid lipstick has to be my favorite in the color Nude! Everyday I wear something of covergirls!!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl offers a wide variety of affordable products that everyone will love! Their products feature great quality ingredients and packaging! Covergirl can be found at any drugstore, convenient for anyone!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.