Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tecumseh, OK

Love the brand & the new cover-up James Charles ๐Ÿ˜ love the make up itself, definitely use everyday
Allison C.
Allison C.

I'm new to using covergirl cosmetics, I usually use maybelline, but I LOVE covergirl so much more!
Madi L.
Madi L.
Monroe, WA

Another great drug store brand! They have amazing under eye concealers! Defiantly always in my bag
Grace L.
Grace L.

I use their foundation every single day and it always keeps my skin from drying out and no flakes!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Is amazing i love it its like disneyland for my when i found a store i can be there a lot of hours
cassidy l.
cassidy l.
Orwell, OH

I have used eyeliner from cover girl. It has lasted me almost 2 months. I like the darkness of it.
Geraldin P.
Geraldin P.

Offers many products, a variety that is adapted to the need of all, and of a satisfactory quality.
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID

Love cover girls foundation it's hard to find my skin tone color cover girl matched mine perfectly
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.

Go to brand for mascara. Leaves my lashes full and popped. A little goes a long way in my opinion
Camille B.
Camille B.

I use Covergirl foundation and powder daily because it works great especially for sensitive skin!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.