COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sejah Q.
Sejah Q.
Dallas, TX
I love cover girl! Super affordable and very good quality. I love that I can buy it basically anywhere and everywhere. Most of m make up is cover girl and so is all my sisters make up! 100% recommend!
Luz L.
Luz L.
Lansing, IL
The foundation has great coverage! I love it! Makes my face look so smooth. I recommend it for anyone that has trouble with oily skin! I have tried several types of foundation but this one is my favorite
Sanquana S.
Sanquana S.
Altus, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand. its not high priced and its easy to find. you can pretty much pick it up at any drugstore or walmart. they have lip products, foundation, eye products and much more.
Alainie R.
Alainie R.
W Terre Haute, IN
I love cover girl bronzer! It adds the perfect touch to my contour look and comes at an affordable price! Cover girl is a great quality product, I also love cover girl lip stick! Always long lasting !
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using covergirl for many years. I love this line of products. Covergirl has very affordable prices and great products. I would buy this product again, and recommend to others. Satisfied overall.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wyoming, MI
Great products from a well known company. They've surpassed the test of time I'm quality and standards, and yet, as a company, still push the limits, and remains on the forefront of social awareness, as well. I love Cover Girl!
Mackynzie G.
Mackynzie G.
Monroe, MI
I love all the different shades they have in foundation to choose from. They have a nice scent too and the best part you can't even tell I'm wearing it!!!
Joanelle H.
Joanelle H.
Their lipsticks are amazing! They do have a variety of shades that work for most skin tones at an affordable price. I like their matte collection. They don't dry the lips as much as other brands do.
Katya K.
Katya K.
Buffalo, ny
I love the lip stains by Covergirl. They do not irritate my lips like others do and they come with a balm to moisturize while wearing the stain. It is relatively inexpensive and worth every dime. You can find the stains in just about any store with a cosmetics isle.
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my favorite foundation. I have sensitive skin and it does not break me out. I love the coverage it gives for photos. It is very affordable. It goes on smooth and does not cake into cracks.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.