COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Edwards, CA

Love the products. Good prices. Great people. Love that I can get it at really any store.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Columbus, OH

Love that they are affordable and have great quality products. Their lipsticks are great.
Kim T.
Kim T.
New Port Richey, FL

Awsome quality. Never unhappy with products that I have ever bought. Will continue to use
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA

I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Love the way the black onyx eyeliner goes on BUT it smudges quite a bit after a long day.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH

Love my covergirl foundation and mascara! Ive been using them both for over 10 years now.
Celine L.
Celine L.

excelente! muy buen producto, durable y recomendado, siempre se adapta a mis necesidades
Shelia B.
Shelia B.
Pound, VA

The first makeup I wore was cover girl, and I still wear it today. Brings back memories.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I love how easy and affordable it is. I love that I can get it on sale and with coupons.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.

The loose powder and it is perfect for setting my makeup, bronzing myself and highlight!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.