Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wyoming, MI
March 13, 2017, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products from a well known company. They've surpassed the test of time I'm quality and standards, and yet, as a company, still push the limits, and remains on the forefront of social awareness, as well. I love Cover Girl!
Joanelle H.
Joanelle H.
March 9, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their lipsticks are amazing! They do have a variety of shades that work for most skin tones at an affordable price. I like their matte collection. They don't dry the lips as much as other brands do.
Mackynzie G.
Mackynzie G.
Monroe, MI
Feb. 8, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all the different shades they have in foundation to choose from. They have a nice scent too and the best part you can't even tell I'm wearing it!!!
Katya K.
Katya K.
Buffalo, ny
March 28, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the lip stains by Covergirl. They do not irritate my lips like others do and they come with a balm to moisturize while wearing the stain. It is relatively inexpensive and worth every dime. You can find the stains in just about any store with a cosmetics isle.
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 2, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my favorite foundation. I have sensitive skin and it does not break me out. I love the coverage it gives for photos. It is very affordable. It goes on smooth and does not cake into cracks.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
Feb. 12, 2017, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using covergirls powder foundation for awhile now and love how it looks on my skin. Covers my flaws but blends well with my skin so that you can barely tell I have anything on at all!
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
South Jordan, UT
Feb. 12, 2017, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I currently use the Covergirl Trublend liquid foundation and love it. It never irritates or dries out my face. It applies clean and very smooth. Love it!
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
Feb. 11, 2017, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl eyelashes mascara are the best, all my mascaras are from covergirl and I just love the brand and the variety of things that they have to offer.
Shanie R.
Shanie R.
East Moline, IL
March 10, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
First time i used covergirl product when i received my first voxbox! They are all amazing especially the lipstick! I like the staying power and the face powder as well keep my face free from oils!
Krys F.
Krys F.
Lockhart, TX
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good ol' cover girl. It's the make up every teenager starts out with. Love trying some of their eye shadow and blush colors in order to play around with my look. Good products at good prices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.