BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy a lot of Cover Girl products and the cost is always up my alley. Some of the products are great while others are average. In general for cosmetics they are great budget friendly choice for ease of use.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Cover girl is definitely one of the my favorites, is one of the first one I have tried, nothing bad about it I could say, very very good quality for sure!! I wouldn't doubt it for but it again ! Is very good
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great affordable brand that meets your daily beauty requirements! I feel they have a bit more to a generic look to them but awesome for anyone looking for dupes and wanting something that's a quick look! Definitely recommend 🖤
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl offers a wide variety of affordable products that everyone will love! Their products feature great quality ingredients and packaging! Covergirl can be found at any drugstore, convenient for anyone!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think my favorite item from them is their bb cream. One of the best drugstore ones I have ever used. Covers really well and stays for s good about of time. Only complaint would be that they need a larger shade range
Lu🌸 D.
Lu🌸 D.
Covergirl is an amazing Makeup, I really really loveeee this marketing, and the better of this, is Really cheap, Ill be always buy covergirl make up! They have a good quality on their products and of course I will buy here again
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
COVERGIRL never lets me down. Highly qualified products with affordable prices! Only brand my mom would ever use! What she put me on when I was old enough to wear makeup. Very trustworthy reliable brand
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Industry standard. Available everywhere--even when you are shopping for food and need a little refill makeup. I use their under eye concealer. It's dependable. It's nothing glamorous but it gets the job done.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using covergirl for many years. I love this line of products. Covergirl has very affordable prices and great products. I would buy this product again, and recommend to others. Satisfied overall.
Sejah Q.
Sejah Q.
Dallas, TX
I love cover girl! Super affordable and very good quality. I love that I can buy it basically anywhere and everywhere. Most of m make up is cover girl and so is all my sisters make up! 100% recommend!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.