Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Seaford, DE

I really like the powder it covers the shine on my face and so many shades to choose from.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Palestine, TX

I use everything covergirl besides the foundation. The foundation makes my face more oily.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

I love cover girl products and cover girl is a dependable brand I will continue to by from
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Las Vegas, NV

Covergirl products are a must have great products very budget friendly great cosmetic line
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Love their makeup. When I apply it, it feels light and doesn't feel like I'm wearing alot.
BRITTANY H.
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC

im a huge fan of the long lasting lip color that they offer. Also the wide range of colors
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville , VA

I love the products. Everything I have used ha sheen great. They make my skin look amazing
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN

Always dependable, great range of colors. priced moderately. But good value for the price.
Carrington F.
Carrington F.
Vincent, OH

I like Cover girls lip stain colors but they could stay a little longer, but still pretty!
Riley l.
Riley l.
Dixon, IL

Cover girl is the only make up I will use. Doesn't make me break out like other products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.