Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Cindy R.
Cindy R.

I love their powder. It last all day with out feeling heavy or thick. Leaves a nice finish.
Kaci S.
Kaci S.
Cumberland, OH

Covergirl is amazing! I us the mascara atleats once a week and have never had any problems!
Joaquinya G.
Joaquinya G.
Clarksdale

Since I have been using make up this line has never given me a rash or anything. Great job.
gennesis n.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL

Muy buena, la recomiendo el 100%. Todo los productos son buenos y hermosos, me encanta todo
Thais S.
Thais S.
San Francisco , CA

Essa marca é boa e barata, você consegue encontrar em várias farmácias e mercados têm muito
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Riverdale, Ca

I have tried all the mascara's there are some that dont do the job, but others are amazing.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Cass City, MI

Eye shadow was pretty and will buy it again. Along with the blush, it is very good quality.
Rose G.
Rose G.

I like some of their products it's a hit and miss but a good brand for drug store makeup ,
Misty E.
Misty E.
Mills, WY

I enjoy almost all CoverGirl products mainly foundation. It never makes my face break out.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Palestine, TX

I use everything covergirl besides the foundation. The foundation makes my face more oily.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.