BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is the makeup that everyone starts out with... Unfortunately, I have had allergic reactions to all of their products. I have tried to find ingredient lists but have come up short. I would NOT recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Even the mascara gives me a red, itchy raccoon eyes.
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products! I buy my eyeliner and mascara from them at Target. Reasonably priced. My favorite purchase is the double mascara. Really makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. Recommend to others all the time!
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom always used Cover girl. It was the first make up line I was introduced to when I began wearing makeup. I know I can always fall back on this brand and know it's going to do what I need to pull off any look.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Mobile, AL
I honestly love this company! They are so affordable and have great values! My favorite cover girl purchase would be one of their mascara's. Overall I love using their products and everyone should try some of them!
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara it the only ones I like so far i tend to stick to what i like and cover girl is my go to i will be trying other products from them soon
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using cover girl products for well over fifteen years. They are reliable, cheap, and work pretty well. I especially like their eye shadow palates where you can get 2-3 coordinating colors in one small palate
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV
Eyeshadows and marcaras and good. Especially for them to be drugstore makeup products. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's delicate and can break easily. Other than that I love their products.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl just makes you feel beautiful because of their feminine ads. The makeup products are always great too and have never let me down. I shop for their products quite a bit and would recommend them for sure.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Lynnwood, WA
I have been using an eye shadow kit from them for years and it never fails me. It always makes my eyes pop and I love that the colors go with everything. I have also foundation from covergirl and it always covers perfectly and doesn't make me look too oily.
Devika S.
Devika S.
Springfield, PA
I'v head pretty good experiences with their products. Their mascaras a little clumpy and make your lashes stick together but otherwise, I like everything else.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.