Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 7, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Industry standard. Available everywhere--even when you are shopping for food and need a little refill makeup. I use their under eye concealer. It's dependable. It's nothing glamorous but it gets the job done.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
Feb. 11, 2017, 5:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL never lets me down. Highly qualified products with affordable prices! Only brand my mom would ever use! What she put me on when I was old enough to wear makeup. Very trustworthy reliable brand
Lu🌸 D.
Lu🌸 D.
June 10, 2017, 6:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is an amazing Makeup, I really really loveeee this marketing, and the better of this, is Really cheap, Ill be always buy covergirl make up! They have a good quality on their products and of course I will buy here again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Feb. 24, 2017, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think my favorite item from them is their bb cream. One of the best drugstore ones I have ever used. Covers really well and stays for s good about of time. Only complaint would be that they need a larger shade range
Sejah Q.
Sejah Q.
Dallas, TX
Feb. 8, 2017, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl! Super affordable and very good quality. I love that I can buy it basically anywhere and everywhere. Most of m make up is cover girl and so is all my sisters make up! 100% recommend!
Sanquana S.
Sanquana S.
Altus, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 7, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand. its not high priced and its easy to find. you can pretty much pick it up at any drugstore or walmart. they have lip products, foundation, eye products and much more.
Alainie R.
Alainie R.
W Terre Haute, IN
Feb. 10, 2017, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl bronzer! It adds the perfect touch to my contour look and comes at an affordable price! Cover girl is a great quality product, I also love cover girl lip stick! Always long lasting !
Luz L.
Luz L.
Lansing, IL
May 13, 2017, 10:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The foundation has great coverage! I love it! Makes my face look so smooth. I recommend it for anyone that has trouble with oily skin! I have tried several types of foundation but this one is my favorite
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Feb. 26, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using covergirl for many years. I love this line of products. Covergirl has very affordable prices and great products. I would buy this product again, and recommend to others. Satisfied overall.
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Feb. 9, 2017, 6 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm just really into one foundation that has always been amazing with my oily skin. I believe it's the 3-1 outlast foundation. It just works super good with my skin. It's been an item I have an will continue to repurchase.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.