Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Ginarichard T.
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX

Will always buy products from them love the majority of them and will recommend to family
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken , Nj

Cover girl is cheap but works so well! You don't always have to spend a ton to look great
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Columbus, OH

Love that they are affordable and have great quality products. Their lipsticks are great.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Cover girl is a all around bread brand. Its not very expensive and it holds up very well.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA

I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Polo, IL

Cover girl is always on point for me and never causes me to breakout I love there makeup!
Lois S.
Lois S.
North Augusta, SC

they have great skin care products for sensitive skin. had no breakout from the products.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Love the way the black onyx eyeliner goes on BUT it smudges quite a bit after a long day.
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Montgomery, AL

Covergirl is a brand with incredible makeup products, it also has super-convenient prices
Celine L.
Celine L.

excelente! muy buen producto, durable y recomendado, siempre se adapta a mis necesidades
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.