BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara it the only ones I like so far i tend to stick to what i like and cover girl is my go to i will be trying other products from them soon
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using cover girl products for well over fifteen years. They are reliable, cheap, and work pretty well. I especially like their eye shadow palates where you can get 2-3 coordinating colors in one small palate
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Lynnwood, WA
I have been using an eye shadow kit from them for years and it never fails me. It always makes my eyes pop and I love that the colors go with everything. I have also foundation from covergirl and it always covers perfectly and doesn't make me look too oily.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl just makes you feel beautiful because of their feminine ads. The makeup products are always great too and have never let me down. I shop for their products quite a bit and would recommend them for sure.
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV
Eyeshadows and marcaras and good. Especially for them to be drugstore makeup products. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's delicate and can break easily. Other than that I love their products.
Devika S.
Devika S.
Springfield, PA
I'v head pretty good experiences with their products. Their mascaras a little clumpy and make your lashes stick together but otherwise, I like everything else.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
I haven't used TOO much Covergirl, but what I have used has worked well for me. I like their eye makeup, but not their foundation. They're a great "drug store dupe" product but definitely not high end quality.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality products. I love the stay fabulous foundations and the lash blast mascara. Their products are very affortable. You can find them at any drugstore or supermarket. I will buy their products again.
Ngoc V.
Ngoc V.
Pflugerville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Products from covergirl is really cheap therefore it's really affordable even if you only have 7 bucks and you still can buy a eyeliner or foundation. I would like to buy from covergirl again when I have time.
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.
Easy breezy beautiful. Their products are cheap but they do a good job. Their foundations do smell a bit chemically while others can have a strange dusty perfume scent. I always come back to try something new.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.