Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL

This was the first brand I use when I started to use makeup. I love their foundations and concealers.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.

CoverGirl Is A Great brand. I love some of their mascaras and their eyeshadows. Very affordable too.
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Kyle, TX

I use the cover girl eye liner. It's inexpensive and works great and lasts a long time. Good quality
Fatima E.
Fatima E.

Cover girl is best, there products are really amazing and they come with really good and cheap price
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Campbell River

Best foundation ever! Doesn't cake in my skin lasts the day and my skin doesn't dry out or get oily.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

Such an amazing brand with cheap prices! Their products are reliable and fabulous for all occasions!
Thea L.
Thea L.
South River, NJ

Great foundations go on smooth and makes my makeup look natural. It goes on light and comes off easy
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

I have used the cover girl clean foundation for years. And it's not expensive. I would recommend it.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

The foundation is Clean and non oily. Covers well and cleans easily. Smudges would be the down side.
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
Cleveland, OH

I use the cover girl concealer which covers up my dark undereye circles. The shade matches perfectly
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.