Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Norma A.
Norma A.
Fontana, CA

Foundation! The foundation i used is perfect. I am light skinned but the previous foundations i owned always didn't match my skin tone, they were never very accurate with my tone, but i found one from covergirl and i fell in love with it am almost running out since i do use makeup daily.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD

My daughter and I use covergirl every single day! My daughter loves their foundation. She says its the only foundation that doesn't make her face feel nasty. I love their mascara! I always have a problem with mascara making my eyes water and every single one of theirs is perfect for me!!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Bayonne, NJ

After trying many, many mascaras in my 20s, my all time favorite is and continues to be CoverGirl lashblast Fusion. I have luxury brands that I'll weave into the mix for fun on occasion but I always have a purple stick of very black Covergirl Mascara in my bag! I'm wearing it right now.
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY

Covergirl is the only brand of face powder that I use. I have two now that I love and honestly, couldn't go without. I love that it doesn't feel cakey AT ALL and gives an overall matte finish - but not too matte at the same time lol. I would def recommend their products to other people.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
North Vernon, IN

I have tried several differnet products with covergirl and I will be honest, the foundation is my least favorite product that they have, however I do love there lipstick and lipglosses! Over all they have product that I would buy again but they are not my top go to for my daily wears!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Covergirl is okay as far as drug store brands go. I don't usually purchase anything from them unless i HAVE to. They aren't cruelty free and the quality isn't fantastic. I personally don't recommend them. I only gave the company 3 stars because the packaging is usually pretty decent.
Dorothy R.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA

I love almost all CoverGirl products. My favorite from this cosmetic brand is their mascara line. The mascaras are almost -- if not better-- than most high-end mascaras. The clump crusher and the lash blast will always be my go to's for that effortless curl and wispy, feminine, lash.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Newport News, VA

I mostly use the ink it eyeliner, which is by far the best I've used. Others I have tried seemed to dry my eyes out or irritate them. Recently I bought some liquid foundation from them and I fell in love with how it blended well with my skin tone and felt like I wasn't wearing makeup
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

COVERGIRL as a brand is one of my go-to's at the drugstore. I feel they have a better color range than other brands as far as products go. I'm always impressed with their mascara's and foundation. They do fantastic collabs as well which make me excited to try new products from them.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

Covergirl is my go to for any makeup products. They're so affordable to purchase and are good products. Some Covergirl products are even better than high end products. You should buy some covergirl products such as the foundation that I use daily. I recommend buying these products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.