BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Grace R.
Saint Louis, MO
Ink It Eye Pencils are absolutely the best type of liner I've tried! I'm not one to get a pencil that requires sharpening, so the automatic quality of the pencil is something that I love. I also find the consistency of the pencil effective and very easy to apply!
Kim T.
Omaha, NE
I have tried Covergirls mascara I have to say it is by far the best mascara I have used. Plus 1 amazing thing about it is that they have so many different types of mascaras to chose from. All great quality I would recommend trying many different types from them.
Samantha F.
Guilford, MO
Normally, I like their products. However, the last few purchases made my skin break out more than before. Also, I am not impressed with their prices anymore. They are way too expensive since I only wear makeup now and again. I would try to find different makeup.
Kathleen V.
Highland, NY
I totally love covergirl cosmetics. They have the best cover up and under eye concealer. They also have fantastic nail polish that really lasts and comes in every color there is. I particularly love their eyeshadows. The products are inexpensive and really last.
Kelsi M.
Covergirl is such a staple in my daily routine. I've been buying the same color eyeshadow for 10 years, it's a versatile shade that I can use for an everyday look or add drama for a night out. They have a variety of products that help me achieve my "go-to" look.
Cayla J.
Boston, MA
Cover girl routinely makes great cosmetics that are affordable but work well. I have been using their Lashblast Fusion mascara for years and it's the only mascara I like anymore. I love their ad campaigns and how inclusive they are. They always have my business.
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Covergirl is a really good and affordable brand Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
dorothy j.
Toccoa
i have always used cover girl for most of my beauty needs. i love the tru blends i love how they keep up with the latest colors and styles and love all the choices for mascaras and the prices. if you want great makeup at great prices for all skin types use them
Traci S.
New Enterprise, PA
Covergirl is a nice cheaper product always has lots of options for all skin types. I'd recommend it to anyone just starting out in makeup that doesn't want to spend a lot on makeup. I'll buy it when I run out of my expensive makeup and I'm running low on money.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I think Covergirl has come a long way from their marbles green foundation compacts to their more futuristic Katy Kat collection. Their lipsticks have full coverage and their extended wear formulas are something gang I have been wearing for nearly 15 years now!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.