Add a Photo
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been a fan of covergirl for years. They have some really good mascara in my opinion. They are very much affordable. I have found everything I needed with covergirl. They have good quality. And I would reccomend this brand. Yes I will shop for covergirl product again.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Great Falls
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Covergirl eyeshadow palettes. Depending the product you get you get 4 or so different and complementary colors for a very decent price. Takes a lot of guess work on what goes together. I will definitely buy more Covergirl products and recommend them to friends.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Dec. 25, 2016, 7:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a good product.it helps me to feel pretty and confident as a women.cover girl always has something I love when it come to keeping up with beauty products. I am totally satisfied with my cover girl products. I would recommend shoppers for cover girl products.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:05 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There are only good things to say about Cover Girl. I can ALWAYS find the perfect shade for my skin tone even when it changes slightly through the seasons! It is definitely my go to foundation and I would recommend it to anyone! I cant get enough of their BB Cream either!
Sue W.
Sue W.
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the best and most popular drugstore brands, Covergirl is a staple in most people's collection. I consider it to be a more gentle formulas than other drugstore offerings, though slightly less effective. I buy this brand mainly as backup for my higher-end collection.
Torie R.
Torie R.
Kansas City, MO
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl's Fit Me foundation, and it is so perfect for my tone. I loved using Mac foundation, but it was so expensive. Cover Girl's Foundation has such good coverage for the price, and still lasts pretty long when I use a finishing spray. I definitely recommend it!
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Galloway
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to for foundation and powder. I have sensitive skin and Covergirl has products perfect for my skin. Very affordable for the great quality. When I want to splurge on makeup, I purchase Covergirl. Definitely love their message of "everyone is beautiful".
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Probably one of the best drugstore mascaras available now is the Covergirl Super Sizer. Listed at around $7.00, this mascara offers volume and thickening, and is easy to take off at the end of the day. It is also long lasting and gives great everyday drama to the lashes.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Memphis, TN
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirl, one of the best affordable brands of makeup on the market. They have everything that you could possibly need to get your makeup right and at a great price. A lot of their products are right up there with the expensive brands. I highly recommend Covergirl!
Prisila L.
Prisila L.
Lindsay, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 4, 2017, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some amazing products very beautiful eyeshadows lipsticks foundation love the foundation and the powder's they definitely have my favorite mascara ever although the shopping experience there is amazing it's like buying at the high-end stores love the product try them out
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.