Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Carbondale, IL

I love using COVERGIRL products because they have the quality of a product three times the price. I most often use COVERGIRL lipsticks. They have a lot of really nice shades in matte, glossy, etc. I buy a new color every month almost! And I always get compliments on my lipstick from COVERGIRL.
Cricket F.
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX

I have tried cover girl concealer once. I did not like how it kind of left a cake feel around my eyes. Other then this feeling of batter on your face, it did leave a flawless look and color correction was great! I'm not sure if i would buy again. But i haven't found anything that looks better.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.

I like covergirl products from the ones that I have used so far. They are a good drugstore brand that offers a good variety and good quality of products. There is something for everyone and a product for every skin tone. I do like buying covergirl products, they have never been a bad buy yet.
Alaina W.
Alaina W.

Covergirl is my favorite concealer at the moment. It's one that's actually light enough and not too yellow for my skin. Covergirl used to be my choice foundation back in the day, as well. I think it's great that they're one of, if not the first to have a male model as the face of their brand.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Cincinnati, OH

I once bought a Covergirl nail polish and it has been my favorite for so so long@ It was the prettiest shade of navy blue and it looked absolutely beautiful against my fair skin tone. I have not been able to find another navy blue nail polish that looks as classy as this specific color does.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Covergirl products are always a hit or miss for me to be honest. Sometimes I find things that work really great, and sometimes I find stuff I end up using once and then it sits in my makeup drawer for over a year. I think I probably like their lip products the best, especially the lipstains.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Racine, WI

I have used Covergirl products for many years, especially the eye shadow. I have found a few favorite shadows only to have them discontinued, bummer. Guess that just means I have to change up my shades! My new favorite is Shimmering Sands and have many other similar "nude or natural" shades.
annah j.
annah j.
Valley

I like covergirl for the most part. They have a good variety of make up for all types of skin. I am not too fond of their foundation but all other products are good and they don't cost an arm and a leg to buy. I love the eye shadow colors that are offered! I would recommend this to everyone.
Jheimy D.
Jheimy D.

I do not really know many Covergirl brand products. I can highly recommend the compact that comes in green presentation, tone 265 for contours !!! I have it and it works perfect.
It is of excellent quality.
I would recommend comparing it here, do not miss the opportunity to try the tone 265.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Covergirl is a great brand that I find high quality and long lasting with great varieties to choose from. They have more pros than cons in my opinion as they are affordable and have something for everybody. I would recommend to others to try it out for themselves, you won't be disappointed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.