BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
There are only good things to say about Cover Girl. I can ALWAYS find the perfect shade for my skin tone even when it changes slightly through the seasons! It is definitely my go to foundation and I would recommend it to anyone! I cant get enough of their BB Cream either!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Cover girl is a good product.it helps me to feel pretty and confident as a women.cover girl always has something I love when it come to keeping up with beauty products. I am totally satisfied with my cover girl products. I would recommend shoppers for cover girl products.
Torie R.
Torie R.
Kansas City, MO
I use Covergirl's Fit Me foundation, and it is so perfect for my tone. I loved using Mac foundation, but it was so expensive. Cover Girl's Foundation has such good coverage for the price, and still lasts pretty long when I use a finishing spray. I definitely recommend it!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I've been a fan of covergirl for years. They have some really good mascara in my opinion. They are very much affordable. I have found everything I needed with covergirl. They have good quality. And I would reccomend this brand. Yes I will shop for covergirl product again.
Sue W.
Sue W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best and most popular drugstore brands, Covergirl is a staple in most people's collection. I consider it to be a more gentle formulas than other drugstore offerings, though slightly less effective. I buy this brand mainly as backup for my higher-end collection.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Great Falls
I love the Covergirl eyeshadow palettes. Depending the product you get you get 4 or so different and complementary colors for a very decent price. Takes a lot of guess work on what goes together. I will definitely buy more Covergirl products and recommend them to friends.
gabriella p.
gabriella p.
Lilburn, GA
cover girl is ok product I havent really purchased a lot of things from this brand but the things i do i have i would say is not my favorites but defiantly not my least favorites. I would have to try more products to give better review. I would completely say im in love.
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Galloway
Covergirl is my go to for foundation and powder. I have sensitive skin and Covergirl has products perfect for my skin. Very affordable for the great quality. When I want to splurge on makeup, I purchase Covergirl. Definitely love their message of "everyone is beautiful".
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO
Probably one of the best drugstore mascaras available now is the Covergirl Super Sizer. Listed at around $7.00, this mascara offers volume and thickening, and is easy to take off at the end of the day. It is also long lasting and gives great everyday drama to the lashes.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Memphis , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Covergirl, one of the best affordable brands of makeup on the market. They have everything that you could possibly need to get your makeup right and at a great price. A lot of their products are right up there with the expensive brands. I highly recommend Covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.