BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Erin T.
Erin T.
Water View, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used Mary Kay foundation and for the first time I wasn't able to get any. I tried the True Blend on a whim and I LOVE IT! By far the best foundation I've ever used. I will continue to buy it over and over again!
Judy C.
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing products and love reading and watching the reviews but I mostly go towards their lip products more on occasion will maybe buy other items from to try out. If you want to go with affordable stuff covergirl has that.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Six Mile, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore brand. It's a decent price for some middle level makeup. I've always loved their eye shadows and foundation. They are way better than elf products but still not quite as good as the designer products.
Raven W.
Raven W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love covergirl foundation. I can always find a shade for me. I buy covergirl products at least once or twice a month. I really love the affordable prices that covergirl has. And so many products to choose from.
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love there powdered foundations, they are full coverages alone and smells so good, they also have great mascara. There liquid foundations are very nice too and also eye shadows are smooth, I'd often shop thru there products
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands to use. My skin is very sensitive so certain makeup will break it out. I use covergirl foundation & it works perfectly for my skin. Long lasting coverage & very well priced.
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is the makeup that everyone starts out with... Unfortunately, I have had allergic reactions to all of their products. I have tried to find ingredient lists but have come up short. I would NOT recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Even the mascara gives me a red, itchy raccoon eyes.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Monroe, NC
Cover girl is a classic. I use their foundation and it is so good for the price. It's pretty cheap but works well. It blends good and stays on for most of the day!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased CG Smoothers foundation, and it's phenomenal. It's lite weight with a flawless, beautiful finish. The color matched my skin tone perfectly and I only I had to use the 1 base coat, no need to apply more. And the best part was it literally lasts ALL day. I'm amazed by this product.
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products! I buy my eyeliner and mascara from them at Target. Reasonably priced. My favorite purchase is the double mascara. Really makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. Recommend to others all the time!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.