Add a Photo
Devika S.
Springfield, PA
Feb. 9, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'v head pretty good experiences with their products. Their mascaras a little clumpy and make your lashes stick together but otherwise, I like everything else.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
May 13, 2017, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great quality products. I love the stay fabulous foundations and the lash blast mascara. Their products are very affortable. You can find them at any drugstore or supermarket. I will buy their products again.
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.
Feb. 27, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy breezy beautiful. Their products are cheap but they do a good job. Their foundations do smell a bit chemically while others can have a strange dusty perfume scent. I always come back to try something new.
Stephinie R.
Stephinie R.
Yucaipa, CA
Feb. 10, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl, specially powder. I work at a fast food place so my face gets oily very soon as i get there. But with this keeps my face even for longer time
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
March 14, 2017, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy a lot of Cover Girl products and the cost is always up my alley. Some of the products are great while others are average. In general for cosmetics they are great budget friendly choice for ease of use.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
April 1, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I haven't used TOO much Covergirl, but what I have used has worked well for me. I like their eye makeup, but not their foundation. They're a great "drug store dupe" product but definitely not high end quality.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
March 8, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl offers a wide variety of affordable products that everyone will love! Their products feature great quality ingredients and packaging! Covergirl can be found at any drugstore, convenient for anyone!
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
March 7, 2017, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great affordable brand that meets your daily beauty requirements! I feel they have a bit more to a generic look to them but awesome for anyone looking for dupes and wanting something that's a quick look! Definitely recommend 🖤
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
March 14, 2017, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is definitely one of the my favorites, is one of the first one I have tried, nothing bad about it I could say, very very good quality for sure!! I wouldn't doubt it for but it again ! Is very good
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 7, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Industry standard. Available everywhere--even when you are shopping for food and need a little refill makeup. I use their under eye concealer. It's dependable. It's nothing glamorous but it gets the job done.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.