BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Lone Tree, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products! I buy my eyeliner and mascara from them at Target. Reasonably priced. My favorite purchase is the double mascara. Really makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. Recommend to others all the time!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl just makes you feel beautiful because of their feminine ads. The makeup products are always great too and have never let me down. I shop for their products quite a bit and would recommend them for sure.
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV
Eyeshadows and marcaras and good. Especially for them to be drugstore makeup products. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's delicate and can break easily. Other than that I love their products.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara it the only ones I like so far i tend to stick to what i like and cover girl is my go to i will be trying other products from them soon
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
I've been using cover girl products for well over fifteen years. They are reliable, cheap, and work pretty well. I especially like their eye shadow palates where you can get 2-3 coordinating colors in one small palate
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Lynnwood, WA
I have been using an eye shadow kit from them for years and it never fails me. It always makes my eyes pop and I love that the colors go with everything. I have also foundation from covergirl and it always covers perfectly and doesn't make me look too oily.
Devika S.
Devika S.
Springfield, PA
I'v head pretty good experiences with their products. Their mascaras a little clumpy and make your lashes stick together but otherwise, I like everything else.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy a lot of Cover Girl products and the cost is always up my alley. Some of the products are great while others are average. In general for cosmetics they are great budget friendly choice for ease of use.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
I haven't used TOO much Covergirl, but what I have used has worked well for me. I like their eye makeup, but not their foundation. They're a great "drug store dupe" product but definitely not high end quality.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality products. I love the stay fabulous foundations and the lash blast mascara. Their products are very affortable. You can find them at any drugstore or supermarket. I will buy their products again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.