Add a Photo

Photos (111)
gennesis n.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL

Muy buena, la recomiendo el 100%. Todo los productos son buenos y hermosos, me encanta todo
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Florence , Al

I used their powder foundation but it did not have enough coverage for me and my breakouts.
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
Lexington, SC

Go to for drugstore mascara and eyeliner almost all choices work for me. I love the variety
Noemi E.
Noemi E.

It has a lot of good mascaras and they are sometimes good quality I have one and I love it.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA

Absolutely love the mascaras! They are great for volume and length and lasts great all day!
Joaquinya G.
Joaquinya G.
Clarksdale

Since I have been using make up this line has never given me a rash or anything. Great job.
Thais S.
Thais S.
San Francisco , CA

Essa marca é boa e barata, você consegue encontrar em várias farmácias e mercados têm muito
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love the covergirl brand. The foundation and powdered are awesome! Definitely recommend it.
Shonda M.
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL

Covergirl have been used from my grandma doen to my 15yr old daughter eyeliners and mascara
Catrall S.
Catrall S.

I bought their foundation and mascara and I love them. They have many shades of foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.