Add a Photo

Photos (108)
BRITTANY H.
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC

im a huge fan of the long lasting lip color that they offer. Also the wide range of colors
Rose G.
Rose G.

I like some of their products it's a hit and miss but a good brand for drug store makeup ,
Misty E.
Misty E.
Mills, WY

I enjoy almost all CoverGirl products mainly foundation. It never makes my face break out.
Carrington F.
Carrington F.
Vincent, OH

I like Cover girls lip stain colors but they could stay a little longer, but still pretty!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Love their makeup. When I apply it, it feels light and doesn't feel like I'm wearing alot.
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Seaford, DE

I really like the powder it covers the shine on my face and so many shades to choose from.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN

Always dependable, great range of colors. priced moderately. But good value for the price.
Riley l.
Riley l.
Dixon, IL

Cover girl is the only make up I will use. Doesn't make me break out like other products!
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA

I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Topeka, KS

Loooove cover girl eyeliner it's my favorite. I only use it and only in waterproof liquid
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.