Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

I've used cover girl for a while. I have had good experiences with it. Their shade range is fabulous!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA

Decent drugstore make up. I love their lipsticks, and I use their concealers for contouring each day!
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.

Pretty much all of their products are awesome. if I have to go drug store brand this one is up there.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN

Covergirl is a good drugstore brand to go for. I love the super sizer mascara. The wand does wonders.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR

Covergirl is a great low cost brand. I have many products from them. I especially love thier mascara.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH

Love their foundations. They always have the right color for my skin and I like that it is buildable.
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL

This was the first brand I use when I started to use makeup. I love their foundations and concealers.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.

I only use mascara.. I want to use something that I like and feel confident in using when purchasing.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Clinton, PA

Use the oil free foundation for years and have never had any breakouts or rashes from their products.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Madison, NC

LOve it, I have been using this brand for a long time. I like the colors and everything all about it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.