BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL
Love my #CovergirlCoverup works great no sploches and covers my scars and spots and gives me flawless looking skin that every female wants. Just a overall glamorous looking skin
Ali S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great drugstore brand! Covergirl makeup is one of my favorites because it doesn't make me breakout or clog my pores. There's a nice variety of products that are very affordable.
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC
There is a reason companies stay in business for not only years but decades. They bring good products at reasonable prices. Covergirl is such a company from the mid 70's (earliest I remember) to today they have lots of great products.
Lynn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert

COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY LIPCOLOR 24HR is my favorite lipstick. It does stay on all day and doesn't come off till I remove it with makeup remover. Lasts through meals, too!
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
CoverGirl was the first make-up brand that I used when I started wearing make-up in high school. It rarely makes me break out and makes my skin look smooth after application.
Karen R.
Alamogordo, NM
I have been using Covergirl makeup products for sometime know and I love them!! I have always loved their foundation goes on and stays on for most of my day.  I will say that would be my only Con that it doesn't quiet make it the end of the day.  Will continue to buy this foundation since it does the job and its reasonably priced.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is been on for a quite a while but has great eyeshadows and lipsticks but the mascara are also very nice also just for every day re-Islanders put some Islanders actually are not too well but overall this brand is actually amazing
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like some covergirl products better than others.  I like the olay line of products and I like the concealer.  I don't like the eye shadows.  But most of the products are a good value for the money you spend on them.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
Covergirl is still and has always been my favorite foundation manufacturer. It's lightweight and long lasting. Affordable and can be purchased at nearly every bog box store.
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has some pretty good products. I mostly find these at convenient stores and they are at a fair price! I love how simple the instructions are on the products and how it is easy to find. I would love to recommend cover girl
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.