BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
College Station, TX
I like this brand but am not blown away. My holy grail foundation used to be covergirl but I recently switched and like it a bit better. not the worst but not the best either.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
The cover girl true match mineral powder helps lock in my foundation once applied. I tend to get really oily so this helps in locking in my makeup and doesn't make me look ashy. I would recommend if you need something cheap and on the go ;)
Sara S.
Bentonville, AR
I have used Covergirl products ever since I started wearing make up and though I mainly use only eye make up, I always buy from their selection. The mascara cannot be beat and the all day eyeshadow cream sticks are my absolute favorite!
Lexi H.
Burlington, NC
Okay don't get me wrong I love cover girl, but some of the products are definitely duds but then again they have those great products. I've always had some type of cover girl product in my makeup collection and it's always been a go to.
Abby A.
A very reliable drugstore brand. My favorite things by them are the ready set gorgeous foundation and a bunch of their mascaras.

I find covergirl at any of my local drugstores.
Samantha S.
West Monroe, LA
Foundations are nearly the only thing I get from covergirl unless I find some good eyeshadows. They nearly have the only shade of foundation that matches up with my skin and that smoothly applies other brands just seem clumpy or flaky.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
Their Foundation breaks me out but I love love love their mascara. I've tried multiple types of mascara from them and have found favorites for multiple looks I like to wear. I would recommend covergirl to anyone wanting cheaper eye makeup.
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL
Love my #CovergirlCoverup works great no sploches and covers my scars and spots and gives me flawless looking skin that every female wants. Just a overall glamorous looking skin
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Covergirl was the first makeup brand I ever used. I love how affordable and attainable it is, and they stick to the classics as well as bringing out newer, trendier pieces. I always associate Covergirl with a fresh face, and they continue to abide by that.
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
This brand is great i love this brand because they are very affordable and amazing The quality is great. Ill always buy from covergirl and I recommend everyone buy from them
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.