COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Madison M.
Madison M.
Richmond, MI

I love their TruNaked eyeshadow palettes! Goldens and Nudes look amazing with my brown eyes
gennesis n.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL

Muy buena, la recomiendo el 100%. Todo los productos son buenos y hermosos, me encanta todo
Thais S.
Thais S.
San Francisco, CA

Essa marca é boa e barata, você consegue encontrar em várias farmácias e mercados têm muito
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA

Absolutely love the mascaras! They are great for volume and length and lasts great all day!
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Riverdale, CA

I have tried all the mascara's there are some that dont do the job, but others are amazing.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.

I love their powder. It last all day with out feeling heavy or thick. Leaves a nice finish.
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
Lexington, SC

Go to for drugstore mascara and eyeliner almost all choices work for me. I love the variety
Joaquinya G.
Joaquinya G.
Clarksdale

Since I have been using make up this line has never given me a rash or anything. Great job.
Megan R.
Megan R.

I love everything about covergirl good quality and affordable anyone can use these products
Noemi E.
Noemi E.

It has a lot of good mascaras and they are sometimes good quality I have one and I love it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.