Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Trinity, NC

All products I have tried are pretty good. Its a brand everyone can afford without breaking the bank.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH

Love their foundations. They always have the right color for my skin and I like that it is buildable.
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.

Pretty much all of their products are awesome. if I have to go drug store brand this one is up there.
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN

Good foundations, good color selection in foundations, however some of the foundations gives me acne.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Madison, NC

LOve it, I have been using this brand for a long time. I like the colors and everything all about it.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR

Covergirl is a great low cost brand. I have many products from them. I especially love thier mascara.
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Aliquippa

Cover girl is amazing. They aren't too expensive & they never seem to disappoint! Love their cover up
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Clinton, PA

Use the oil free foundation for years and have never had any breakouts or rashes from their products.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA

Decent drugstore make up. I love their lipsticks, and I use their concealers for contouring each day!
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL

This was the first brand I use when I started to use makeup. I love their foundations and concealers.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.