Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Faith A.
Faith A.
Fountain, CO

I use only their foundation and it works pretty well. Lots of different tones to choose from
Angel P.
Angel P.
Coeburn, VA

Cover girl is awesome to use and it's easy to find stuff that matches my skin tone and eyes.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN

MAscara is always on point. Will always be a covergirl. Always have a few different options.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
marie a.
marie a.
Seaford, NY

Cover girl eye pencil glides on smoothly and lasts for hours. It does not smudge under eyes.
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
NADINE A.
NADINE A.

Also god their products are getting better. And even looks better on the skin. I loveeee it.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI

I love their makeup for a product that is at drugstores. Their powder foundation works well.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.

This is my go to brand for most of my eye make up. They have the best mascara and eye liner!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL

Covergirl is affordable but trendy and good! I love their wide selection of unique mascara!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.