BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Molly P.
Molly P.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. It's my go to product brand because I know whatever I buy from them will be a quality product. It's all an affordable price without skimping on quality.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the best brands you can find in target or Walmart for cheap makeup. Their mascara is probably their best product they sell. But if your looking to save money or for makeup on a budget their foundation will do.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been unimpressed with covergirl. I especially love their lash blast mascara and powder foundation powder. They are consistent while not being too overpriced.
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
A very good brand. Affordable and easily accessible. i have tried a couple products from them, but none so memorable. I prefer other drugstore brands for my makeup needs.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Fredericktown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think Covergirl has some of the best drugstore mascaras out there! It's so affordable and their Clump Crusher mascara is legendary. I've gone through 5+ tubes of it. I just wish they would up their game when it comes to eyeshadows.
jayne B.
jayne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Shorty D.
Shorty D.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is another good drug store brand. I personally find that they make really good mascaras. They also have nice lipsticks. I own about 4 different mascaras from cover girl and everytime I wear them people think I have on falsies
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was one of the very first brands I ever used. I had cover girl foundation. This brand will always be a classic in my eyes. I would still use Covergirl. Super affordable and keeps up with the fast paced make industry
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand to go for. I am currently using one of their foundations. It is very love coverage but has a great finish. I enjoy their products
jeannir elizabeth a.
jeannir elizabeth a.
Amo esta marca, para mi tiene muchas cualidades, una de ellas es que sus productos son de gran calidad, duran todo el dia y ademas siempre te dejan un aspecto muy natural, sus labiales mate me encantan son tan buenos que despues el tema es como quitarlo jajaja, pero es muy bueno, al igual que el rimel polvo y corrector, muy recomendable esta marca.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.