Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
March 16, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands to use. My skin is very sensitive so certain makeup will break it out. I use covergirl foundation & it works perfectly for my skin. Long lasting coverage & very well priced.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Monroe, NC
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a classic. I use their foundation and it is so good for the price. It's pretty cheap but works well. It blends good and stays on for most of the day!
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
March 6, 2017, 9:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My mom always used Cover girl. It was the first make up line I was introduced to when I began wearing makeup. I know I can always fall back on this brand and know it's going to do what I need to pull off any look.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Union Grove , Al
June 13, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I honestly love this company! They are so affordable and have great values! My favorite cover girl purchase would be one of their mascara's. Overall I love using their products and everyone should try some of them!
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Lone Tree, IA
Feb. 10, 2017, 10:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products! I buy my eyeliner and mascara from them at Target. Reasonably priced. My favorite purchase is the double mascara. Really makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. Recommend to others all the time!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Feb. 9, 2017, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl just makes you feel beautiful because of their feminine ads. The makeup products are always great too and have never let me down. I shop for their products quite a bit and would recommend them for sure.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Brandon, MS
Feb. 8, 2017, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl mascara it the only ones I like so far i tend to stick to what i like and cover girl is my go to i will be trying other products from them soon
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Feb. 10, 2017, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using cover girl products for well over fifteen years. They are reliable, cheap, and work pretty well. I especially like their eye shadow palates where you can get 2-3 coordinating colors in one small palate
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Lynnwood, WA
April 9, 2017, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using an eye shadow kit from them for years and it never fails me. It always makes my eyes pop and I love that the colors go with everything. I have also foundation from covergirl and it always covers perfectly and doesn't make me look too oily.
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 18, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Eyeshadows and marcaras and good. Especially for them to be drugstore makeup products. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's delicate and can break easily. Other than that I love their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.