COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Judy C.
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing products and love reading and watching the reviews but I mostly go towards their lip products more on occasion will maybe buy other items from to try out. If you want to go with affordable stuff covergirl has that.
jeannir elizabeth a.
jeannir elizabeth a.
Amo esta marca, para mi tiene muchas cualidades, una de ellas es que sus productos son de gran calidad, duran todo el dia y ademas siempre te dejan un aspecto muy natural, sus labiales mate me encantan son tan buenos que despues el tema es como quitarlo jajaja, pero es muy bueno, al igual que el rimel polvo y corrector, muy recomendable esta marca.
Raven W.
Raven W.
Absolutely love covergirl foundation. I can always find a shade for me. I buy covergirl products at least once or twice a month. I really love the affordable prices that covergirl has. And so many products to choose from.
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love there powdered foundations, they are full coverages alone and smells so good, they also have great mascara. There liquid foundations are very nice too and also eye shadows are smooth, I'd often shop thru there products
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands to use. My skin is very sensitive so certain makeup will break it out. I use covergirl foundation & it works perfectly for my skin. Long lasting coverage & very well priced.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased CG Smoothers foundation, and it's phenomenal. It's lite weight with a flawless, beautiful finish. The color matched my skin tone perfectly and I only I had to use the 1 base coat, no need to apply more. And the best part was it literally lasts ALL day. I'm amazed by this product.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Monroe, NC
Cover girl is a classic. I use their foundation and it is so good for the price. It's pretty cheap but works well. It blends good and stays on for most of the day!
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is the makeup that everyone starts out with... Unfortunately, I have had allergic reactions to all of their products. I have tried to find ingredient lists but have come up short. I would NOT recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Even the mascara gives me a red, itchy raccoon eyes.
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom always used Cover girl. It was the first make up line I was introduced to when I began wearing makeup. I know I can always fall back on this brand and know it's going to do what I need to pull off any look.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Union Grove , Al
I honestly love this company! They are so affordable and have great values! My favorite cover girl purchase would be one of their mascara's. Overall I love using their products and everyone should try some of them!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.