Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very runny and breaks my face out every time I have tried to use it. Leaves my face feeling very oily.
April S.
April S.
Toccoa, GA

I love using their lipsticks, glosses, mascera, and eye liner. Very cost friendly and quality product.
diana p.
diana p.

Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.

me gustan muchos sus labiales y bases correctores entre otros por si puedo me traigo todo de la tienda
Dawn P.
Dawn P.

I like their nail polish not so big of a fan of their cover ups. I haven't bought much from covergirl.
Krista L.
Krista L.
Saint Louis, MO

Great products at great prices and availability is easy to find
The colors work well and cover nicely
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA

Decent drugstore make up. I love their lipsticks, and I use their concealers for contouring each day!
Ann B.
Ann B.
Madison, NC

LOve it, I have been using this brand for a long time. I like the colors and everything all about it.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH

Love their foundations. They always have the right color for my skin and I like that it is buildable.
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Aliquippa

Cover girl is amazing. They aren't too expensive & they never seem to disappoint! Love their cover up
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.