COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Florence , Al

I used their powder foundation but it did not have enough coverage for me and my breakouts.
Joaquinya G.
Joaquinya G.
Clarksdale

Since I have been using make up this line has never given me a rash or anything. Great job.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA

Absolutely love the mascaras! They are great for volume and length and lasts great all day!
Kaci S.
Kaci S.
Cumberland, OH

Covergirl is amazing! I us the mascara atleats once a week and have never had any problems!
Noemi E.
Noemi E.

It has a lot of good mascaras and they are sometimes good quality I have one and I love it.
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
Lexington, SC

Go to for drugstore mascara and eyeliner almost all choices work for me. I love the variety
Catrall S.
Catrall S.

I bought their foundation and mascara and I love them. They have many shades of foundation.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love the covergirl brand. The foundation and powdered are awesome! Definitely recommend it.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Richmond, MI

I love their TruNaked eyeshadow palettes! Goldens and Nudes look amazing with my brown eyes
Megan R.
Megan R.

I love everything about covergirl good quality and affordable anyone can use these products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.