Add a Photo

Mireli S.
Aston, PA
Feb. 11, 2017, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A very good brand. Affordable and easily accessible. i have tried a couple products from them, but none so memorable. I prefer other drugstore brands for my makeup needs.
Shorty D.
Shorty D.
Long Beach, CA
Feb. 28, 2017, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is another good drug store brand. I personally find that they make really good mascaras. They also have nice lipsticks. I own about 4 different mascaras from cover girl and everytime I wear them people think I have on falsies
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Feb. 8, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand to go for. I am currently using one of their foundations. It is very love coverage but has a great finish. I enjoy their products
Erin T.
Erin T.
Water View, VA
May 21, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always used Mary Kay foundation and for the first time I wasn't able to get any. I tried the True Blend on a whim and I LOVE IT! By far the best foundation I've ever used. I will continue to buy it over and over again!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Six Mile, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 3, 2017, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a great drugstore brand. It's a decent price for some middle level makeup. I've always loved their eye shadows and foundation. They are way better than elf products but still not quite as good as the designer products.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
March 2, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was one of the very first brands I ever used. I had cover girl foundation. This brand will always be a classic in my eyes. I would still use Covergirl. Super affordable and keeps up with the fast paced make industry
Judy C.
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Feb. 28, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amazing products and love reading and watching the reviews but I mostly go towards their lip products more on occasion will maybe buy other items from to try out. If you want to go with affordable stuff covergirl has that.
jeannir elizabeth a.
jeannir elizabeth a.
April 18, 2017, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amo esta marca, para mi tiene muchas cualidades, una de ellas es que sus productos son de gran calidad, duran todo el dia y ademas siempre te dejan un aspecto muy natural, sus labiales mate me encantan son tan buenos que despues el tema es como quitarlo jajaja, pero es muy bueno, al igual que el rimel polvo y corrector, muy recomendable esta marca.
Raven W.
Raven W.
March 7, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely love covergirl foundation. I can always find a shade for me. I buy covergirl products at least once or twice a month. I really love the affordable prices that covergirl has. And so many products to choose from.
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love there powdered foundations, they are full coverages alone and smells so good, they also have great mascara. There liquid foundations are very nice too and also eye shadows are smooth, I'd often shop thru there products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.