Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH

I've used the foundation and lipstick I like these very well as they seem to work well for me
Shayma W.
Shayma W.

Affordable prices and amazing drugstore makeup. The baked blush is by far my favorite product
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Interlaken, NY

I use covergirl a lot. Their products are getting better . Some of their stuff I don't like .
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN

MAscara is always on point. Will always be a covergirl. Always have a few different options.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nashville

I love cover girl. Always a go to brand when I need something in a pinch. Always affordable.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

I like most of their products. This was the very first makeup I had ever used. Great prices.
marie a.
marie a.
Seaford, NY

Cover girl eye pencil glides on smoothly and lasts for hours. It does not smudge under eyes.
Martha C.
Martha C.

I love the press powered by covergirl in sun tan it's the best one for me in the summer time
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Barnett, MO

I've always like using Cover Girl's blemish cover up. I like the fine tip and good coverage.
NADINE A.
NADINE A.

Also god their products are getting better. And even looks better on the skin. I loveeee it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.