BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert

COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY LIPCOLOR 24HR is my favorite lipstick. It does stay on all day and doesn't come off till I remove it with makeup remover. Lasts through meals, too!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Depends what you use but you can get bang for your bucks with this product. I like that there is a lot of items to choose from and price is great just not much stuff for sensitive skin
Karen R.
Karen R.
Alamogordo, NM
I have been using Covergirl makeup products for sometime know and I love them!! I have always loved their foundation goes on and stays on for most of my day.  I will say that would be my only Con that it doesn't quiet make it the end of the day.  Will continue to buy this foundation since it does the job and its reasonably priced.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like some covergirl products better than others.  I like the olay line of products and I like the concealer.  I don't like the eye shadows.  But most of the products are a good value for the money you spend on them.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
CoverGirl was the first make-up brand that I used when I started wearing make-up in high school. It rarely makes me break out and makes my skin look smooth after application.
Molly R.
Molly R.
Woodstock, GA
I love the mascaras! There are endless options and i've tried so many but there are still many more i need to try. I currently own 5 or 6 different mascaras from this brand.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Covergirl was my first foray into makeup - i started by using some of their cream foundation years ago. However, I do not currently use covergirl very often with the rare exception being for something like a decent waterproof mascara. But if you're on a budget, not a bad choice.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is been on for a quite a while but has great eyeshadows and lipsticks but the mascara are also very nice also just for every day re-Islanders put some Islanders actually are not too well but overall this brand is actually amazing
Ali S.
Ali S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great drugstore brand! Covergirl makeup is one of my favorites because it doesn't make me breakout or clog my pores. There's a nice variety of products that are very affordable.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was the first makeup brand I ever used. I love how affordable and attainable it is, and they stick to the classics as well as bringing out newer, trendier pieces. I always associate Covergirl with a fresh face, and they continue to abide by that.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.