COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Racheal P.
Racheal P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their products but hate the smell of them. The only problem I have with covergirl is the smell of the products. I don't shop here often because I dislike the smell. I don't know if I would recommend this brand to others.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. It's my go to product brand because I know whatever I buy from them will be a quality product. It's all an affordable price without skimping on quality.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been unimpressed with covergirl. I especially love their lash blast mascara and powder foundation powder. They are consistent while not being too overpriced.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Fredericktown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think Covergirl has some of the best drugstore mascaras out there! It's so affordable and their Clump Crusher mascara is legendary. I've gone through 5+ tubes of it. I just wish they would up their game when it comes to eyeshadows.
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Aston, PA
A very good brand. Affordable and easily accessible. i have tried a couple products from them, but none so memorable. I prefer other drugstore brands for my makeup needs.
Shorty D.
Shorty D.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is another good drug store brand. I personally find that they make really good mascaras. They also have nice lipsticks. I own about 4 different mascaras from cover girl and everytime I wear them people think I have on falsies
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand to go for. I am currently using one of their foundations. It is very love coverage but has a great finish. I enjoy their products
Erin T.
Erin T.
Water View, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used Mary Kay foundation and for the first time I wasn't able to get any. I tried the True Blend on a whim and I LOVE IT! By far the best foundation I've ever used. I will continue to buy it over and over again!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Six Mile, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore brand. It's a decent price for some middle level makeup. I've always loved their eye shadows and foundation. They are way better than elf products but still not quite as good as the designer products.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was one of the very first brands I ever used. I had cover girl foundation. This brand will always be a classic in my eyes. I would still use Covergirl. Super affordable and keeps up with the fast paced make industry
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.