BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Molly R.
Molly R.
Woodstock, GA
I love the mascaras! There are endless options and i've tried so many but there are still many more i need to try. I currently own 5 or 6 different mascaras from this brand.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Hamden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great drugstore brand! Covergirl makeup is one of my favorites because it doesn't make me breakout or clog my pores. There's a nice variety of products that are very affordable.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is been on for a quite a while but has great eyeshadows and lipsticks but the mascara are also very nice also just for every day re-Islanders put some Islanders actually are not too well but overall this brand is actually amazing
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
I use all of cover girls foundation and I swear by this brand ! This brand is just perfect ! It's usually fairly cheap and it's usually located in almost every drug store !
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was the first makeup brand I ever used. I love how affordable and attainable it is, and they stick to the classics as well as bringing out newer, trendier pieces. I always associate Covergirl with a fresh face, and they continue to abide by that.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Covergirl was my first foray into makeup - i started by using some of their cream foundation years ago. However, I do not currently use covergirl very often with the rare exception being for something like a decent waterproof mascara. But if you're on a budget, not a bad choice.
Racheal P.
Racheal P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their products but hate the smell of them. The only problem I have with covergirl is the smell of the products. I don't shop here often because I dislike the smell. I don't know if I would recommend this brand to others.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. It's my go to product brand because I know whatever I buy from them will be a quality product. It's all an affordable price without skimping on quality.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the best brands you can find in target or Walmart for cheap makeup. Their mascara is probably their best product they sell. But if your looking to save money or for makeup on a budget their foundation will do.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been unimpressed with covergirl. I especially love their lash blast mascara and powder foundation powder. They are consistent while not being too overpriced.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.