Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Provo, UT

I use their eyeliner and I love it! Stays on all day and hardly smudges. Great for the price.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Malvern, AR

I've used cover girl products for years and never had a problem these products always deliver
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

I have used many covergirl products but the two I use the most are concealer and face powder.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH

I've used the foundation and lipstick I like these very well as they seem to work well for me
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Interlaken, NY

I use covergirl a lot. Their products are getting better . Some of their stuff I don't like .
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Albany, NY

Their eye liner is the best ones I've found from local drugstore brands. Best color selection
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC

Cheap to purchase and lasts a long time. All of their products have worked perfectly for me !
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH

Amazing mascara good quality and not very pricey I don't really like their foundations though
tina m.
tina m.
Raceland, LA

I love makeup especially covergirl it really brings out your face and makes you look younger.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Charleston

Great products at a reasonable price and can always find the products at a variety of stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.