BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their Foundation breaks me out but I love love love their mascara. I've tried multiple types of mascara from them and have found favorites for multiple looks I like to wear. I would recommend covergirl to anyone wanting cheaper eye makeup.
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX
I like this brand but am not blown away. My holy grail foundation used to be covergirl but I recently switched and like it a bit better. not the worst but not the best either.
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
Port Orange, FL
Covergirl is a wonderful product for persons with sensitive skin this a product I have always used and have always had a great experience and I think they are always improving
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
So good as the price! And you can find it on every store. Love the powders and mascaras especially. I have a really good ones, the quality is so good for the price, also love the concealer, nice coverage and fells very light on the skin.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Cover girl is my go to foundational I use the oily all day wear with the blue label. I have used this for many of years and it is my favorite. Covers great and lasts all day
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert

COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY LIPCOLOR 24HR is my favorite lipstick. It does stay on all day and doesn't come off till I remove it with makeup remover. Lasts through meals, too!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Depends what you use but you can get bang for your bucks with this product. I like that there is a lot of items to choose from and price is great just not much stuff for sensitive skin
Karen R.
Karen R.
Alamogordo, NM
I have been using Covergirl makeup products for sometime know and I love them!! I have always loved their foundation goes on and stays on for most of my day.  I will say that would be my only Con that it doesn't quiet make it the end of the day.  Will continue to buy this foundation since it does the job and its reasonably priced.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like some covergirl products better than others.  I like the olay line of products and I like the concealer.  I don't like the eye shadows.  But most of the products are a good value for the money you spend on them.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
CoverGirl was the first make-up brand that I used when I started wearing make-up in high school. It rarely makes me break out and makes my skin look smooth after application.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.