Add a Photo

Sarah F.
Barton, VT
Feb. 8, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use all of cover girls foundation and I swear by this brand ! This brand is just perfect ! It's usually fairly cheap and it's usually located in almost every drug store !
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hamden, CT
Feb. 10, 2017, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A great drugstore brand! Covergirl makeup is one of my favorites because it doesn't make me breakout or clog my pores. There's a nice variety of products that are very affordable.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Feb. 25, 2017, 8:34 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was the first makeup brand I ever used. I love how affordable and attainable it is, and they stick to the classics as well as bringing out newer, trendier pieces. I always associate Covergirl with a fresh face, and they continue to abide by that.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
April 2, 2017, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is been on for a quite a while but has great eyeshadows and lipsticks but the mascara are also very nice also just for every day re-Islanders put some Islanders actually are not too well but overall this brand is actually amazing
Genna S.
Genna S.
Canton
June 6, 2017, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
You just can't go wrong with CovergirL¡! COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Matte Finishing Powder gives my face that extra WOW it needs! covers pores very well, Lasts LiteraLLy, aLL day...even in the heat! A mush must MUST HAVE!!!!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
March 4, 2017, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the best brands you can find in target or Walmart for cheap makeup. Their mascara is probably their best product they sell. But if your looking to save money or for makeup on a budget their foundation will do.
Racheal P.
Racheal P.
Feb. 10, 2017, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their products but hate the smell of them. The only problem I have with covergirl is the smell of the products. I don't shop here often because I dislike the smell. I don't know if I would recommend this brand to others.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 20, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl. It's my go to product brand because I know whatever I buy from them will be a quality product. It's all an affordable price without skimping on quality.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Fredericktown, OH
March 8, 2017, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think Covergirl has some of the best drugstore mascaras out there! It's so affordable and their Clump Crusher mascara is legendary. I've gone through 5+ tubes of it. I just wish they would up their game when it comes to eyeshadows.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Jan. 25, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have never been unimpressed with covergirl. I especially love their lash blast mascara and powder foundation powder. They are consistent while not being too overpriced.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.