BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kamryn L.
I love the 3 in 1 foundation! Sometimes I feel it oxidizes on my skin personally but it has great coverage and a great choice of shade options. I definitely would recommend the product to people who are searching for a drugstore foundation!
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara is amazing!!!!!! I can't go a day without it or you would think I'm sick or something. Like if I go out the house without makeup ... I at least have to fix up my eyes!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
But like....how many of you practiced the commercial in the mirror...because I know that I did. Covergirl has some amazing products that are still super affordable for those on a budget. Some of my favorite every day products come from this line.
Cindy G.
I usually buy CoverGirl eyeshadow, but I have mascara from them as well! Their prices are very competitive and I have always had great experiences with their quality! I would definitely recommend their brand to anyone else looking for makeup!
Elle R.
I love using cover girl because they always have the best face products because they are always light weight so they are easy to put on and take off the only thing is that they arnt super high quality so you cant always have the best coverage
Stephanie G.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Depends what you use but you can get bang for your bucks with this product. I like that there is a lot of items to choose from and price is great just not much stuff for sensitive skin
Elizabeth B.
Love love love this brand! They have extremely affordable makeup and I own multiples things for them. Personally, I love their eyeliners and eyebrow products. You can find it at any Target or Walmart.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
I love covergirl since i was in high school when i first started using cosmetics. It's a really affordable brand with amazing results. Also I loved the fact that they were the first using a Male Ambassador. Keep it up I'll keep buying your stuff.
Toiia R.
Acworth , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved Cover Girl for such a long time, all the products are long lasting, fun, and very affordable! My favorite products are the lip stick and lip gloss, and buying from a drugstore is very convenient for m. I would highly recommend it!
Marieli C.
Santo Domingo
Me encanta covergirl y sobre todo la base de maquillaje, porque la cobertura es media y deja un acabado muy luminoso y natural en la piel, además de tener un buen costo, me encanta covergirl, sin duda alguna la recomiendo.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.