BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX
I like this brand but am not blown away. My holy grail foundation used to be covergirl but I recently switched and like it a bit better. not the worst but not the best either.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cover girl true match mineral powder helps lock in my foundation once applied. I tend to get really oily so this helps in locking in my makeup and doesn't make me look ashy. I would recommend if you need something cheap and on the go ;)
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mascaras and foundations EVER. The very first mascara I tried in my life, when I was 15, took it from a Tesco and just paid for it because wanted to learn how to do makeup... 8 years later here I am, still using the exact same mascara and loving Covergirl more than ever. Pure excellence!!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their Foundation breaks me out but I love love love their mascara. I've tried multiple types of mascara from them and have found favorites for multiple looks I like to wear. I would recommend covergirl to anyone wanting cheaper eye makeup.
Stella P.
Stella P.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm currently using the covergirl trunaked roses palette. So far so good. You get 8 eye shadows for a decent price. There are shimmer and matte as well. They're super pigmented although it does fall out. It's very nice for everyday use.
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
Port Orange, FL
Covergirl is a wonderful product for persons with sensitive skin this a product I have always used and have always had a great experience and I think they are always improving
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
So good as the price! And you can find it on every store. Love the powders and mascaras especially. I have a really good ones, the quality is so good for the price, also love the concealer, nice coverage and fells very light on the skin.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Cover girl is my go to foundational I use the oily all day wear with the blue label. I have used this for many of years and it is my favorite. Covers great and lasts all day
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert

COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY LIPCOLOR 24HR is my favorite lipstick. It does stay on all day and doesn't come off till I remove it with makeup remover. Lasts through meals, too!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Depends what you use but you can get bang for your bucks with this product. I like that there is a lot of items to choose from and price is great just not much stuff for sensitive skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.