COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Madison S.
Madison S.
Deposit, NY

I love cover girl mascara the most they leave my lashes looking full and longer than ever!!!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI

I love their makeup for a product that is at drugstores. Their powder foundation works well.
Martha C.
Martha C.

I love the press powered by covergirl in sun tan it's the best one for me in the summer time
Faith A.
Faith A.
Fountain, CO

I use only their foundation and it works pretty well. Lots of different tones to choose from
NADINE A.
NADINE A.

Also god their products are getting better. And even looks better on the skin. I loveeee it.
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nashville

I love cover girl. Always a go to brand when I need something in a pinch. Always affordable.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Barnett, MO

I've always like using Cover Girl's blemish cover up. I like the fine tip and good coverage.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN

MAscara is always on point. Will always be a covergirl. Always have a few different options.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.