COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Molly R.
Molly R.
Woodstock, GA
I love the mascaras! There are endless options and i've tried so many but there are still many more i need to try. I currently own 5 or 6 different mascaras from this brand.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Alamogordo, NM
I have been using Covergirl makeup products for sometime know and I love them!! I have always loved their foundation goes on and stays on for most of my day.  I will say that would be my only Con that it doesn't quiet make it the end of the day.  Will continue to buy this foundation since it does the job and its reasonably priced.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
CoverGirl was the first make-up brand that I used when I started wearing make-up in high school. It rarely makes me break out and makes my skin look smooth after application.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like some covergirl products better than others.  I like the olay line of products and I like the concealer.  I don't like the eye shadows.  But most of the products are a good value for the money you spend on them.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Covergirl was my first foray into makeup - i started by using some of their cream foundation years ago. However, I do not currently use covergirl very often with the rare exception being for something like a decent waterproof mascara. But if you're on a budget, not a bad choice.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
I use all of cover girls foundation and I swear by this brand ! This brand is just perfect ! It's usually fairly cheap and it's usually located in almost every drug store !
Ali S.
Ali S.
Hamden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great drugstore brand! Covergirl makeup is one of my favorites because it doesn't make me breakout or clog my pores. There's a nice variety of products that are very affordable.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was the first makeup brand I ever used. I love how affordable and attainable it is, and they stick to the classics as well as bringing out newer, trendier pieces. I always associate Covergirl with a fresh face, and they continue to abide by that.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is been on for a quite a while but has great eyeshadows and lipsticks but the mascara are also very nice also just for every day re-Islanders put some Islanders actually are not too well but overall this brand is actually amazing
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the best brands you can find in target or Walmart for cheap makeup. Their mascara is probably their best product they sell. But if your looking to save money or for makeup on a budget their foundation will do.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.