Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown, OH

Reliable products at affordable prices. Cover Girl is my go to brand. They have never let me down yet.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Winfield, AL

You cant ever go wrong with cover girl producta!! These are some of the vest products i have ever used
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very runny and breaks my face out every time I have tried to use it. Leaves my face feeling very oily.
Hao G.
Hao G.

On top with maybelline this brand also gets me going! Especially when I was starting my make up skills
Maria C.
Maria C.
Caracas

I loves this brand! I love the mascaras they have, they always let my lashes really long and beautiful
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.

me gustan muchos sus labiales y bases correctores entre otros por si puedo me traigo todo de la tienda
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, Fl

Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Natosha W.
Natosha W.
Louisville, KY

I LOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS AND TOOLS!!! PART OF MY DAILY REGIMENT AND EVERYTHING IS AFFORDABLE!!!!
diana p.
diana p.

Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.