Add a Photo
Stella P.
Virginia Beach, VA
Feb. 10, 2017, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm currently using the covergirl trunaked roses palette. So far so good. You get 8 eye shadows for a decent price. There are shimmer and matte as well. They're super pigmented although it does fall out. It's very nice for everyday use.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Feb. 22, 2017, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
So good as the price! And you can find it on every store. Love the powders and mascaras especially. I have a really good ones, the quality is so good for the price, also love the concealer, nice coverage and fells very light on the skin.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Alamogordo, NM
March 29, 2017, 11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl makeup products for sometime know and I love them!! I have always loved their foundation goes on and stays on for most of my day.  I will say that would be my only Con that it doesn't quiet make it the end of the day.  Will continue to buy this foundation since it does the job and its reasonably priced.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my go to foundational I use the oily all day wear with the blue label. I have used this for many of years and it is my favorite. Covers great and lasts all day
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Indio, CA
Feb. 8, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Depends what you use but you can get bang for your bucks with this product. I like that there is a lot of items to choose from and price is great just not much stuff for sensitive skin
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY LIPCOLOR 24HR is my favorite lipstick. It does stay on all day and doesn't come off till I remove it with makeup remover. Lasts through meals, too!
Molly R.
Molly R.
Woodstock, GA
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the mascaras! There are endless options and i've tried so many but there are still many more i need to try. I currently own 5 or 6 different mascaras from this brand.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
Feb. 11, 2017, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl was the first make-up brand that I used when I started wearing make-up in high school. It rarely makes me break out and makes my skin look smooth after application.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 14, 2017, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like some covergirl products better than others.  I like the olay line of products and I like the concealer.  I don't like the eye shadows.  But most of the products are a good value for the money you spend on them.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Feb. 15, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was my first foray into makeup - i started by using some of their cream foundation years ago. However, I do not currently use covergirl very often with the rare exception being for something like a decent waterproof mascara. But if you're on a budget, not a bad choice.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.