Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Martha C.
Martha C.

I love the press powered by covergirl in sun tan it's the best one for me in the summer time
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

I like most of their products. This was the very first makeup I had ever used. Great prices.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Coeburn, VA

Cover girl is awesome to use and it's easy to find stuff that matches my skin tone and eyes.
Faith A.
Faith A.
Fountain, CO

I use only their foundation and it works pretty well. Lots of different tones to choose from
NADINE A.
NADINE A.

Also god their products are getting better. And even looks better on the skin. I loveeee it.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nashville

I love cover girl. Always a go to brand when I need something in a pinch. Always affordable.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
Love it! CoverGirl is the best makeup products on the planet will definitely buy more of it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN

MAscara is always on point. Will always be a covergirl. Always have a few different options.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.