BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janina B.
Janina B.
Covergirl is the perfect makeup/beauty brand for anyone who's either just entering the beauty world or looking for affordable but long-lasting alternatives for high-end brands. The wide variety and high quality makes this a drug store staple!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very reliable drugstore brand. My favorite things by them are the ready set gorgeous foundation and a bunch of their mascaras.

I find covergirl at any of my local drugstores.
Raina S.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara is amazing!!!!!! I can't go a day without it or you would think I'm sick or something. Like if I go out the house without makeup ... I at least have to fix up my eyes!
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved Cover Girl for such a long time, all the products are long lasting, fun, and very affordable! My favorite products are the lip stick and lip gloss, and buying from a drugstore is very convenient for m. I would highly recommend it!
Marieli C.
Marieli C.
Santo Domingo
Me encanta covergirl y sobre todo la base de maquillaje, porque la cobertura es media y deja un acabado muy luminoso y natural en la piel, además de tener un buen costo, me encanta covergirl, sin duda alguna la recomiendo.
Stella P.
Stella P.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm currently using the covergirl trunaked roses palette. So far so good. You get 8 eye shadows for a decent price. There are shimmer and matte as well. They're super pigmented although it does fall out. It's very nice for everyday use.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cover girl true match mineral powder helps lock in my foundation once applied. I tend to get really oily so this helps in locking in my makeup and doesn't make me look ashy. I would recommend if you need something cheap and on the go ;)
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mascaras and foundations EVER. The very first mascara I tried in my life, when I was 15, took it from a Tesco and just paid for it because wanted to learn how to do makeup... 8 years later here I am, still using the exact same mascara and loving Covergirl more than ever. Pure excellence!!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their Foundation breaks me out but I love love love their mascara. I've tried multiple types of mascara from them and have found favorites for multiple looks I like to wear. I would recommend covergirl to anyone wanting cheaper eye makeup.
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX
I like this brand but am not blown away. My holy grail foundation used to be covergirl but I recently switched and like it a bit better. not the worst but not the best either.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.