BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who can go wrong covergirl has been around forever and have used a lot of there products have used there fou foundation there eyeshadows and there mascaras love product love price can not complain always been a good product  COVERGIRL
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! I use a lot of covergirl makeup & even though I don't use much foundation, I love how light theirs feels on my skin. I also love their eyeshadow! It's long lasting and they have great colors! I recommend their products to everyone!
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
I usually buy CoverGirl eyeshadow, but I have mascara from them as well! Their prices are very competitive and I have always had great experiences with their quality! I would definitely recommend their brand to anyone else looking for makeup!
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
But like....how many of you practiced the commercial in the mirror...because I know that I did. Covergirl has some amazing products that are still super affordable for those on a budget. Some of my favorite every day products come from this line.
April S.
April S.
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara

For less than ten bucks- this is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. The volume it adds to my lashes is INSANE!! Go out and get it- you'll not regret it❤
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! This is a good and affordable makeup product. You can get them from any drug store. The newspaper circulars always have coupons and these products go on sale very often.
Triana U.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
I love covergirl since i was in high school when i first started using cosmetics. It's a really affordable brand with amazing results. Also I loved the fact that they were the first using a Male Ambassador. Keep it up I'll keep buying your stuff.
Janina B.
Janina B.
Covergirl is the perfect makeup/beauty brand for anyone who's either just entering the beauty world or looking for affordable but long-lasting alternatives for high-end brands. The wide variety and high quality makes this a drug store staple!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very reliable drugstore brand. My favorite things by them are the ready set gorgeous foundation and a bunch of their mascaras.

I find covergirl at any of my local drugstores.
Raina S.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara is amazing!!!!!! I can't go a day without it or you would think I'm sick or something. Like if I go out the house without makeup ... I at least have to fix up my eyes!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.