BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love CoverGirl's Brow and Eye Makers pencils, especially their now decontinued color Honey Brown! It matches my red hair so well and turns my naturally blonde eyebrows the perfect shade of auburn. I'm so glad I stocked up before they were all gone!
Tavia K.
Lexington , KY
I have fair skin. I have always had difficulty finding a drugstore color match that did not oxidize into a orange or tan shade on my jaw or chin. I always choose shades in Fair, Ivory, or Light. Every brand seems to have their own idea and interpretation of what a really *REALLY* light skin tone is named. I have a cool tone, light skin type with pink undertones. I always have dark circles under my eyes, as I have been an insomniac ever since I can remember.The Cover Girl Tone Rehab 2-in-1 foundation (110 Classic Ivory) is housed in a sleek container and the white ribbon-like Olay Serum is laced though out the product. When I first opened the product I immediately noticed the refreshing spa-like fragrant and was drawn to the scent. I used sparingly a total of 2 pumps on my entire face. I patted a few dots with my ring finger along my delicate under eye area. By using the ring finger, it has lesser strength than the other fingers and you will not be putting as much weight and tugging of the eye area skin. This product looks nice and natural, my pores seemed to appear smaller and less defined.
chaka R.
Winston Salem, NC
Lobe covergirl. The shades of nail polish are incrediable. There are so many shades to choose from. Anything covergirl I love.I don't get to shoo there often but when I can Its a treat. The products are of great quality. I would shop there again
Charlotte C.
Orange, TX
I love Covergirl cosmetics. They are very affordable for us on the budget girls. I will always have them as a staple product in me makeup collections. You can purchase them at all drug stores close to you. I recommend you use all their products.
Chelsey S.
sunbury, PA
Love this brand. Have never been dissapointed. I am not particular on what I buy but I always seem to pick this brand up. Price is great quality great and their mascara is awsome.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! I use a lot of covergirl makeup & even though I don't use much foundation, I love how light theirs feels on my skin. I also love their eyeshadow! It's long lasting and they have great colors! I recommend their products to everyone!
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mascaras and foundations EVER. The very first mascara I tried in my life, when I was 15, took it from a Tesco and just paid for it because wanted to learn how to do makeup... 8 years later here I am, still using the exact same mascara and loving Covergirl more than ever. Pure excellence!!
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
Cover girl is as good as any other drugstore brand. I bought one I forgot something at home or maybe just need to try something new quick and I'm going out. I find that it doesn't last very long if you forget about it in the bottom of your make up bag
rebecca o.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They products are great and look and feel amazing but the prices are sometimes too much. I enjoy using their make up but would buy it more often if the prices were more reasonable.
Rachel L.
Bloomingdale, GA
I have been using the Lash Blast Fusion mascara for about two years now and I am still in love! It applies smoothly, doesn't clump, layers well and doesn't smudge. I cannot tell you how many complements I get on my lashes! #lashblastforlife
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.