Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clarksville, TN

Love there products. And they are affordable, for everyone. They have a great selection to choose from.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

One of my go to brands when it comes to makeup! Especially of your on a budget. I love all their items!
Minder T.
Minder T.

Muy buena marca de maquillaje, amo sus lapices delineadores,los rubores y sus mascaras son muy buenas.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Crawley, West Sussex

The natural is what I love and the products of cevergirl because of that, very natural and easy to use
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown, OH

Reliable products at affordable prices. Cover Girl is my go to brand. They have never let me down yet.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Anaheim, CA

Cover girl Cosmetics Are Awesome. Their Mascara's Really Put In The Job To Give You The Look You Want.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Caracas

I loves this brand! I love the mascaras they have, they always let my lashes really long and beautiful
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
diana p.
diana p.

Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, Fl

Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.